It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 'intelligent' fireball seen over Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
at first it looks like it might be something strange but then i saw the video of the Night Parachute team and this does seem to be very similar to that. it might be a ufo though, i found fire "dripping" from it odd and i wonder if a parachute would cause that effect and exactly how. I'll say this one is unlikely a UFO.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
lol wow that is just bizzzarrr... Was anyone able too collect debris?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It would be more impressive to see it move faster. Also, it not doing a back flip...on second thought, a double...back flip...up.

I still wonder where the Golden Knights got the idea...

Fireworks on their feet....in the sky...with a parachute...

How the hell.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He says.. "reminds me of a craft that's shot and on fire" and he's never seen a comet act like that, and he even says "ison debris?"

It's obviously not a comet, nothing about looks like a comet.

It's an RC plane or copter with a flare attached dripping magnesium. It's exactly what he said except with a much more terrestrial explanation. Somebody be trollin' sky watchers.
edit on 23-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Reminds me of a video I saw of the witnesses involved in this incident

en.wikipedia.org...

Or at least I think it was this one - pretty sure it was described almost identical to what this video looks like. Sorry I don't have the video handy.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Omnotchi
at first it looks like it might be something strange but then i saw the video of the Night Parachute team and this does seem to be very similar to that. it might be a ufo though, i found fire "dripping" from it odd and i wonder if a parachute would cause that effect and exactly how. I'll say this one is unlikely a UFO.

Would you be so kind 2 show that vid or link it?You got me curious now

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ooh I like these games, 'guess what the wobbly blurry distant YouTube video is'..

I'm going for a falling Chinese lantern, on fire, and being blown about in the wind as it decends.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's a video from the Golden Knights youtube channel showing the team and their flares in action , cool pyrotechnics in more ways than one

The teams pyro displays have sparked UFO reports for a few years now although I suspect the youtube uploader of the video in the OP probably knows what the video really shows but is just playing for hits.

edit on 24-1-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join