It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Footage - Moving 'Spirit' Orbs Filmed on Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

I just carry my phone around with me everywhere,

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

JamesTB

Stormdancer777
reply to post by JamesTB

I am surrounded by these while filming inside, it is only me and there are no bugs.

Every video I take with my phone they appear, no one else has this happen in the house.

This Christmas I figured all my departed relatives showed up for dinner.

Thanks for that

Take a look at this footage filmed inside obviously not insects -

www.youtube.com...

I personally think there's more to this that insects or dust particles.

He walked down a shag carpet and then photographed dust motes in the light. You can see them all of the time indoors if the light is right.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Out of focus bugs.....sheesh come on! Honestly do folks on ATS spend their whole lives living in air conditioned rooms thinking the whole world is spotless rather than going out into dusty hot days or damp cold dark caves etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been photographing for for over 40 years. I have developed my own (chemical) COLOUR and B&W negatives and prints. Every single "orb" I have ever seen posted on ATS I have also seen in my 40 year photographic "career" as annoying dust, bugs etc. Then along came digital and my orb photographs increased 10 fold......I wonder why!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

JamesTB

Beamish
reply to post by JamesTB

The one filmed at 1.43 seems to be intelligently controlled.

I suppose insects do have a modicum of intelligence...

You know, hot country, insects flying around, camera focus etc.

Why do people always presume that the people filming stuff like this are more stupid than the people who watch it?

Do you think that if it was just insects these people would have bothered to post this footage to youtube?

I don't.

To say that what you are seeing here is just insects is unacceptable in my opinion because they are clearly not insects.

If not insects, then what? To me they are obviously insects - there was nothing out of the ordinary in that video at all. What do you think they are?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesTB

Dust. It's obviously dust. The dust particles travel from in front of him to behind as he is walking down in to an enclosed area, pushing air (and dust) out and back up the stairs.

to;dr - it's dust

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I used to think all this 'orbs' and 'spirits' stuff was junk, until i saw one myself. The one i saw also had a kind of trail behind.
Don't be so quick to judge. Just because you haven't seen them for yourself does not mean they don't exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join