It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afrernoon all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello all, I am Inkyfingers (well, not really, I do wash and my parents were never THAT cruel!). The name comes from my preference for ink pens and paper over elastictrickery things.

You may see me ramble on here from time to time, and you may even agree with me...once you've thought about what I've said.

Time to make a pot of tea and wander around here a little...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkyfingers

Welcome to Wonderland my friend, don't forget to share that pot with the rest of the mad men and women of our little village!

c(_)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Welcome Inkyfingers!
Ill be awaiting your threads, Im still newish here too and so far its been good going really

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Welcome.
You've just given away the fact that you're not an American (because they're still calling it "morning)".
If you happen to be British, you may like to announce yourself on the "Calling all Brits" thread in the off-topic half of the site.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Welcome in the rabbit hole. Be carefull who or what you step on some "things" can get really cranky if you don't agree with them

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Welcome our world your new home from home
Here, have a plant for the corner.

Look forward to seeing what you have to say

Cody

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/nb52dcdb7e.png[/atsimg]

Hello Inkyfingers! ATS always has room for one more!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed 20 posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

See you on the boards!

edit on 20-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well since it's not quite after 12pm here in the states yet...

Good afrernoon to you as well!

Enjoy your stay and read up! Grasp all the information you can while it still exists. ATS is an excellent place to read, chat or write stories, post and threads. Just be mindful of the trolls...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Welcomed you on another thread, and have complimented you there on your nice avatar and background color. Please share with us things that you know that you think would be things we'd like to know, ask question about things you've always wondered about, and most of all, have fun.

An idea. When you get your twenty posts in (or is it 10 now?) you can sometime put up a thread about pens, fountain pens, etc., and which ones you and others suggest. I really like pens with wide bold swats of ink, and although I don't own a good fountain pen wouldn't mind at all obtaining and using one.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Cheers all (and I'll get back to you on the pens...assuming I've not been run out of town for heresy first
).

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Guess it would be more like.. Welcome back!
Since your last visit and screen name was banned from this site some time ago.
I know who you are. And most likely you won't last that long around here, once the mods remember who you are and learn of your "new" account.

So welcome BACK!

Inkyfingers
Cheers all (and I'll get back to you on the pens...assuming I've not been run out of town for heresy first
).

Heresy huh? No its called breaking the T&C, is why you would be "run" out of town again.
edit on 23-1-2014 by zysin5 because: ...... I will leave it to the Mods to judge this one...

new topics

top topics

join