It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive details on the nuclear bomb about to explode in America...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Petro Dollar was designed specifically to assist in the destruction of America. If you read your Clauswitz and Sun Tzu and Mossad mission statement, one of the primary war tactics is deception. If you want to create and deploy a bomb big enough to blow up a country like America, and the rest of the West, and therefore China, Russia, etc, the best way is to disguise it as a massive benefit.

What is the evidence that the petro dollar is a nuclear bomb designed to destroy america? (And China & Russia)

The 1956 M. King Hubbert predicted that US oil production would peak in the early 70's. His work was definitely supported by the elites. When US oil production peaked exactly on schedule, this provided the evidence that Hubbert was right.

By linking the US dollar to global oil production, the elites used this proven fact to create a bomb to destory amerca and the west as a vital step in the creation of a global dictatorship. The petro dollar made it inevitable that when global oil production begins to plummet after the maximum effort peak ends, sometime I am guessing between 2015 and 2020, the us dollar and economy will crash. At the same time all of the oil importing OECD countries will also crash, triggering crashes in Russia due to their over reliance on energy exports and China due to their overreliance on exports to the west. Qui Bono?

You can easily trace this even further back. Dr. Joseph Farrell has done a good job of documenting how the massive amount of stolen money that the nazi's and japanese won during the second world war was deposited in western banks. This massive increase in deposits allowed an even more massive credit explosion after the war.

I believe that readers of the Daily Bell will agree that debt based money creation, fractional reserve banking, and loaning money at interest ALWAYS creates crashes when the ability to pay an ever mounting pile of debt ends.

In other words, the nazi loot created a debt explosion in the west that is like the hydrogen bomb part of a thermonuclear bomb. To trigger the hydrogen bomb, you need an atomic bomb, and the peaking of oil production, combined with exporting america's manufacturing base to China, are the two main atomic bomb triggers that will set off the debt bomb explosion that will destroy America, China, Russia, etc. Qui Bono?

Most people who read the alternate press have realized that one of the goals of the elite is massive population reduction. The elite are still human, however. If you wanted to convince thousands of people to commit such an act, you kind of have to prove that there is no other option.

That is why the silly global warming meme was tried, and is now being exposed by elite publications. The elite can now say, 'see we tried to convince people to give up their over-consumption, and it isn't working. What choice do we have, we have to do this:

www.atlanticcouncil.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Extra-Ordinary Crisis Needed to destroy American Government, for the supposed benefit of the people

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

and soon, and we have 'proven' (ha ha as if!) that there is no other option.

This is also why the elite's switched from promoting oil as scarce to promoting oil as plentiful. They have to keep the Sheeple believing in fairy tales until the crash happens. Same goes for the silly zero point energy, synthetic oil from algae, etc promotions. Keep them dreaming till they die.

Notes.

1. Studies have shown that the entire worlds population could fit into a state the size of Texas, with each family having 5 acres of land.

2. Decent farming practices can produce enough food to feed an entire family on 1 acre

3. The elite are trying to reduce population to maintain their lavish lifestyle, not save the planet.

4. Peak Oil has nothing to do with the amount of oil in the ground or the amount of reserves.

5. Peak Oil has nothing to do with the origiin of oil from Algae or Abiotic or some combination, which is my personal guess.

6. Peak Oil has only been 'discredited' in the minds of people who do not understand the first thing about it.

7. Peak Oil has to do with one thing, the amount of purchasable oil. That is it, nothing else matters.

8. Purchasable oil has been declining, steadily, since 2005, exactly as predicted by Peak Oil

9. We are currently in the maximum effort peak part of the cycle. The maximum effort peak is simple to understand. After a peak in production, the price rises, encouraging everyone to try new technology to improve production. Hence insane stupidity like the Macondo well, fracking, synthetic oil from algae, etc.

10. Maximum effort peaks are always short lived.

11. The fracking bonanza has already begun to peak. There will still be stories printed by the un-peak-oil-literate folks because total production will continue to increase for a few more years.

12. I AM NOT A DOOMER. The coming energy crash is completely unnecessary. Renewables can beat oil, gas, coal now on cost. The problem is brainwashing, not technology.

13. Qui Bono? As most readers of the ATSl will agree, I think, the Democrat/Repulican, Liberal/Conservative system is really an intersquad game by players on the same team. What is a bit harder to see, but equally true, is that the Nazi/Zionist thing is the same.

14. If you think the title of this thread is misleading WAKE UP.

Melyanna

edit on Mon Jan 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i might agree with peak oil if not for the fact that they are finding new reserves all the time and inventing new technologies to extract hard to get oil out of the ground. not only that, there are many wells in Texas and Louisiana that are capped off, waiting for the new tech so they can extract it.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

With respect, see Not4es 4 to 8. Your arguments are irrelevant to the Peak Oil Theory and reflect a lack of understanding of the issues at play or the theory itself.

Purchasable Oil is the only factor, and it has been declining steadily since 2005.

Sincerely,

Melyanna

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I am a little lost on the Mossad interest in sinking the USA and the West. With Western protection and especially USA funding Israel would not be viable, as it is some of its young people are already leaving for the West for better prospects etc.

Many countries are already cutting back considerably on their use of power and with the numerous inventions that have not seen the light of day as well as the electric car etc etc the world dependence on petrol is slowly coming down.

The one thing the USA is vulnerable to, is if the Dollar is not the reserve currency for buying oil or the oil business runs down very quickly. This seems unlikely due to the almost indecent clinging onto oil and the delay tactics used to stop major development of other sources of fuel.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The fact that they are able to produce from older locations now inactive and finding new reserves means this will be an interesting factor in this new century presently unfolding before our very eyes

The Americas, Not the Middle East, Will Be the World Capital of Energy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b811ae98d0.jpg[/atsimg]

For half a century, the global energy supply's center of gravity has been the Middle East. This fact has had self-evidently enormous implications for the world we live in -- and it's about to change.

By the 2020s, the capital of energy will likely have shifted back to the Western Hemisphere, where it was prior to the ascendancy of Middle Eastern megasuppliers such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait in the 1960s. The reasons for this shift are partly technological and partly political. Geologists have long known that the Americas are home to plentiful hydrocarbons trapped in hard-to-reach offshore

edit on 20-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Melyanna

With respect, see Not4es 4 to 8. Your arguments are irrelevant to the Peak Oil Theory and reflect a lack of understanding of the issues at play or the theory itself.

Purchasable Oil is the only factor, and it has been declining steadily since 2005.

Sincerely,

Melyanna

i beg to deffer, notes 4 and 8 have everything to do with it. the oil that's in the ground will be brought out of the ground, and then it will be available to be sold. the hard to get oil will be drilled and extracted with ever increasing new tech.'

now the real reason oil and gas prices are climbing is the renewable energy craze that is going on. the oil companies know that their time is limited, so they create problems.

i know many people don't believe it, but if you think back to hurricane Ivan in 2004, gas was less than $2.00 a gallon. went up close to 2.50 or more during and after never to get lower than that. reason given at the time was that oil rigs had sustained damage during the storm.

quit believing the smoke and mirrors and wipe the bs from your eyes.
edit on 20-1-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry but could you explain the relevance of the article to the title please?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Not one fracking company has produced a positive cash flow, and the production is already starting to peak.

Here are the numbers for the increase from September to October for the last four years.

2010 3.1%
2011 8.5%
2012 9.2%
2013 3.0%

Most of the production increase for the entire year comes in October. Notice anything? Fracking is the best new technology they have deployed.

Fracking wells Cost more than 10 x ordinary wells, and produce less thatn 1/10th of the total production. that means it is 1/100th as good as a regular well.

That is why no fracking company can generate cash. They require a constant infusion of debt, and even that will only keep the delusion going for a few more years at best.

The stories you printed are lies and delusions. But it is your funeral so believe away.

Sincerely,

Melyanna

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ukslave

With respect, no. If you can't make the connection, then move along, nothing to see here....

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

After the US destroys all their enemies, the US will no longer be usefull, and will in fact be dangerous. You have to think on a longer time scale....

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Your "atomic bomb" of oil is a dud. You need to consider that the whole petrodollar thing was a clever sham. The price of oil was driven up the world over and that made it economical for the US to develop its own oil reserves. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that we secretly knew all along with had those reserves and how to tap them once it became a good investment. It is now believe that the US is/can be energy independent.

But guess what, that changing situation evidently is driving the KSA into the hands of the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am confused and frustrated! I cannot find any mention of any nuclear bomb in the OP, or any nuclear anything!
I was glad someone politely asked for clarification on this, and discouraged to see the author decline explaining.

Could anyone else be kind enough to explain where this connects to nuclear bombs????

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That the US will ever be energy independant is only believed by those who believe silly stories in the news and do not understand the issues at all.

Its your funeral, sol believe away...

Sincerely,

Melyanna

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Melyanna
12. I AM NOT A DOOMER. The coming energy crash is completely unnecessary. Renewables can beat oil, gas, coal now on cost. The problem is brainwashing, not technology.
Melyanna

You sure do seem to be going on about something...

Exactly what?
I dunno, but whats with the 'It's your funeral" bit?

Melyanna
But it is your funeral so believe away.

Sincerely,

Melyanna

Melyanna

Its your funeral, sol believe away...

Sincerely,

Melyanna

Simply because somebody disagrees with you it's time to play the holier than thou 'Doom Shtick' ?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm. Pretty sure i saw this same story on a national enquirer cover while checking out at Safeway. It was right above a headlines such as batboy lives, co-co thedouble headed dog/pony.
edit on 20-1-2014 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

With Respect.. there is no connection.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Its not about agreeing or disagreeing, it is about understanding and not understanding the issues.

An analogy would be:

I say, the weather forecast for south australia says it is raining.

You answer, nonsense, I am sitting here in siberia right now and it is sunny, not a cloud in the sky. your crazy.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You seem like a nice person and for a moment you argued your points logically. However, The title it pure Yellow Press and IMO designed to "make us look". The "it's your funeral" comment places you in the combative category when it comes to online debates. Not attractive.

Personally I would be very concerned if the title was true. Given the state of oil and upcoming alternatives, IMO we have much larger concerns.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

risk assessment

Complying with this law has cost the industry over a billion dollars as 42,000 wells have been drilled since this legislation became law. Geological formations have been laid down in parallel horizontal layers making it impossible for water being pumped into Marcellus formations, 8,000 below the surface, to contaminate freshwater supplies.

The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection has the responsibility to make sure that no frack water is released onto the surface, eliminating any chance of this water getting into the groundwater. Water used in fracking has to be either reused or pumped into a well designed for that purpose. Some complain about the huge amounts of water being used in the fracking process. In West Virginia we are privileged to have an abundance of water. This frack water is taken from sources where the benefits far outweigh any negative impact it might have.

that article doesn't address any of the non-economic negative impacts; Bayou Corne sinkhole updates

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

1. Studies have shown that the entire worlds population could fit into a state the size of Texas, with each family having 5 acres of land.

then your alledged " studies " - PS please cite them

are either the work of pathological liars or innumerate idiots

lets do some maths :

the area of the state of texas = 696,241 km2

source

the conversion rate [ km2 > acres ] = 1 : 247.1

the current world population = > 7 billion - that's 7 thousand million as US tabulation is used

so :

acres per person - I use per person as there is no agreed " family size [ on a texas sized plot ] is :

land area [ acres ] / population

using the above statistics // convertion rates :

acres per person = 172044897.8980807 / 7000000000

result - 0.0245

conclusion - ooops

at this point - I need credible citations for all your claims

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join