It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about MLK today, and The Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It wasn't just slavery. It was land distribution through Congress, and then came the "redlining" of neighborhoods www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org... and I'm probably missing a bunch more stuff. Morpheus asked Neo if he wanted to know what the Matrix was, Neo said Yes, and was told "that you are a slave". Someone said to me in a different thread, that we are all kept oppressed in these various ways, and different terms are applied to them, to keep us as blind sheeple, in my own paraphrase. And I have been realizing that this keeps people hostile to each other, but how to break these surly bonds, is something I can't fathom, except, for one idea, I have always believed that the (as yet mythical) (I guess) "free energy" in everyone's hands would do what the world wide web has done to our mind awakening, we can now see the forrest for the trees, as they say.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm sure what is referred to as " Free Energy" devices certainly exists. The military would be interested in anything like this. I think about 5000 patents have been restricted for release since 1951. These patent could potential end the energy crisis.

join