It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange looking UFO (pictures) with report from mufon, anyone here seen a UFO like this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Mianeye
Looks like a drop of water on the windscreen pushed upward by the wind from the forward moving car.

Nothing else to add.

It sure does look like that, The green signs in the close background above the road are not focused why? Because its focused on the small drop of water on the windscreen.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The object looks closer to the viewer than the blurred road signs, leading me to think that this is actually a water droplet on the windscreen of a car.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Mianeye
Looks like a drop of water on the windscreen pushed upward by the wind from the forward moving car.

Nothing else to add.

Good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

the "report" is from the witness so don't try to make it sound more credible by dropping the MUFON name. the focus gives it away and the second I see POOFON involved I immediately suspect a hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Mianeye
reply to post by ObservingYou

I just said "what it looks like", and now i will prove it.

i vote for a booger on the windshield. I would post a picture but I have standards.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not a photo expert by any means. And yes, the water droplet explanation sure seems to fit. But is there any way to determine whether focus is on an object BEYOND the street signs (hence they're being out-of-focus) as opposed to before the street signs (I.e., the windshield)?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It just looks like where a gravel hit the windshield and made a tiny little break. I've seen many of those on windshields. That's what I think is in the photo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join