It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family claims to have spotted UFOs near Montreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

SAINT-ADOLPHE-D'HOWARD, QUE. - A Quebec family has been seeing strange lights in the sky for three years, and QMI Agency also observed the phenomenon this month.
An entire family has been witnessing the recurring phenomenon and then verified by a QMI reporter.

I am assuming the photograph was captured by the QMI reporter.

Because it is recurring, there is a good chance this will be explained away.

However, there was one event:

The businessman says he was returning home one night when he saw a triangular object moving very slowly near his house.

"At first I thought it was a plane," he said. "It was so low and so slow that I could have hit it with a golf ball."

He called the Canadian Armed Forces.

"They told me they didn't detect anything," said Meilleur.

He also contacted NORAD and Quebec provincial police, but made little headway.

"They even asked me if I was feeling alright," said the businessman.
Just because someone when looking for a rational explanation for something comes up initially with "airplane," doesn't make it an airplane.

This businessman had a good look at a plane-sized object but after more observation figured it wasn't an airplane.

link
link
edit on 20-1-2014 by reject because: pix fix

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Three years of it happening and they never recorded it?

Well I hope the story earns them enough money to by a camera.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
We have had a lot of ufos in the sky of Montréal for the past years. Most famous one was in 2009 when it was seen by hundreds of peope.

What is fishy about the story you are talking about here is that the reporter did infact go to their house to witness the lights they apparently see everynight but nothing was seen on that night because there was bad temperature. So basically the reporter did not see any ufo. Of course the next day, the lights came back but no reprter was present to witness them. Apparently these ufo only show up for that man and his son.

m.journaldemontreal.com...
edit on 12014Mondayam131Mon, 20 Jan 2014 01:26:19 -0600America/Chicagov26 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

You'd think an intelligent family with years of recurring 'visitations', in the modern age of 2014, would have something slightly clearer than something equivalent to a 1930's grainy photograph wouldn't you?

Well, wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would rate this inconclusive big time. Nothing distinguishing one can make out from this poor quality picture. Triangles are seen all over the world.

top topics

join