It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those That Haven't Stumbled On This Little Lesson; 'The Egg'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

mazzroth
How ever I would like to add this...Imagine this one spirit living out the lives of humankind that ever existed on this Earth from all time ? I suspect the Multiverse was also created for this "One" to experience different outcomes in History so he may technically be living every life from an infinite number of realities.

Don't Discount the Creator, to limit his capabilities in your thinking would be like an insult to Him. I look out and see an immense and nearly immeasurably vast "Sandbox" in all directions, I also think these sandboxes would be stacked sideways alongside each other. Its easier to understand these "simulations" if you make the analogy between a computer running multiple version of one game on/in the same memory chips inside a PC, technically with enough ram you can just keep running simulations if you had enough processing power. Each with some slightly different outcomes to make it interesting for the participant.

That's what they call "virtualization" with operating systems and networks. Your virtualised mainframe or desktop system is running multiple copies of Windows, Linux, or whatever. Each appears to have exclusive access to that bit of hardware, but could never tell whether or not this is really the case. Even network addresses are unique, so what would appear to be a whole cluster of systems could be just one machine. And new "instances" of each OS (or universes) can be created and destroyed at will. Every process (living being) in every OS actually runs on the same CPU (or set of CPU's). Then the CPU has regular user mode, supervisor mode (local God) or hypervisor mode (super-God looking over multiple universes). You can even throw in "daemon processes" which don't interact with anything except other processes.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

so, it's okay to screw everyone because I'm really not hurting anyone else

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Lesson… not so much; Decent read of a story subjectively true.

<< 1  2   >>

join