It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hypnosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
First and last UFO thread.

I am under the impression that groups of people weather governmental, anti governmental, or any one of the groups are using hypnosis and inducing experiences in people to serve some purpose i dont understand.

Im pretty sure they have been doing this for a while.

Anyone have any theories?

Oh they target individuals its rarely groups.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I hope you get better soon, otherwise i'm coming to your house to bust-up your p.c.

Anyway, they probably do have an agenda. Like the hidden hand, manipulating from behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I digress....By the looks of the Ops Image im going too and it aint to
bust her PC but more likely to get to grips with her bust!

Now back to the topic of the thread. Whatever it is thats happening,
it sure aint nothing and I believe that the shadows are darker and the
secrets are mind blowing. And Darwinism is the biggest con in human
history.

The Pope says God can coexist with ET/ID's
SETI Rep now states that we will me ET within 24 years and the ET is
unlikely to now be BE's but IME's.
So what dont we know here....?

Crick DNA Anomolies(Fox etc) minus flawed Darwinism = Intervention

History (the bits we do know) suggests and is indicative of Intervention

We are probably hybrids and ancient man was probably dna tweeked and the
founding mother possibly ET. This is the missing link/void in Darwinism!

Evolution - Intervention - Modern Hybrid Mankind
Monkeys have 97% of our DNA
Ancient man probably 99.5% thus the remainder = Intervention

And yes our ancient ancestors are now probably more machine than they
are BE's as we will be in the future!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I heard that experiments had been done, in which visions of elongated, gray, people could be induced by exposure to certain magnetic frequencies. I can't find it now though. But yeah, there's plenty that doesn't add up in the alien picture.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Electromagntism and Ufos are instrinically linked phenomenon. Solve the mystery of electromagnetism and youll solve the mystery of Ufos

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nevermind.

I was off topic.

CdT
edit on 20-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Once the specific EM radiation frequency is identified, say within the bandwidth of the brain, then anything can be implanted if the signal can be reproduced.
I cant remember where I read this as it was a few years ago, but there might even be machines existing today that have mapped many words (with all the language algorithms) and can basically read out thoughts on a screen. If they can do that, and obviously it is a big if, they could reverse the method and put words or images in the brain. Like hi jacking the interface to alter the display projection. I do not know why they would target 'non-assets' or just "regular Joe"
Yes hypnosis is going on

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I digress....By the looks of the Ops Image im going too and it ain't to
bust her PC but more likely to get to grips with her bust!

Dude, that's premeditated sexual assault. Better delete before the law comes for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You seem to have the position that UFO events, at least abduction events, are staged and not what they give every evidence of being. If you look at your position from top to bottom, it doesn't have much merit because it dismisses the actuality of alien UFOs being exactly what we have determined over the decades. Had your thrown the term ETs in there with people/governments, then you would have a true case, but as it stands you are in denial of that key aspect.

Hypnosis, and the secrets of hypnosis, are one of the biggest, hidden secrets of all time. As with the UFO topic, it is derided and downplayed in importance in almost all professional disciplines. Strangely, we see that it works very effectively in simple displays of "stage hypnotists" yet even those are laughed at and, conveniently, explained away. There is every reason to believe that secretly mind control by others is a true science of sorts used by both governments and the ETs.

Many decades ago I learned how to do hypnosis on others (I could never learn to do self-hypnosis, however). After that time, in 1964 to be exact, I had a time-loss experience while driving alone at night on a rural road. I remember going into a "blanked out" period and the subsequent coming out of it about two hours later. The going into that period was introduced by a instant feeling of terror unlike I've felt before or since and a voice in my head telling me that everything would be OK.

In 1985 I had Dr. Leo Sprinkle, then head of the psychology department at the University of Wyoming, put me under to recall what had transpired during the missing time two decades earlier. We were unable to penetrate a blockage to recall further details that what I consciously knew.

Types of hypnosis--really extreme suggestionability--are an important tool in advertising today and very subtly applied. But rest assured, more sinister methods are tried and true by both governments, industries and especially the masters of the art, the ETs. Hypnosis is one of those "black arts" that exists but denied.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You need to change your username
maybe: onequestionaday

There are many good threads that discuss much of the behind the scenes behaviors from the government regarding UFO's. TheGUT has a few gems in his signature. Although they don't get into the individual stories of abductions they do discuss other aspects which helps to come to a conclusion. Further, a book called "Dulce Base the truth and evidence from case files of Gabe Valdez" covers interesting topics such a cattle mutilation. Worth the read.

Maybe this one.

Abducted by Uncle Sam
edit on 20-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Aliensun

You seem to have the position that UFO events, at least abduction events, are staged and not what they give every evidence of being. If you look at your position from top to bottom, it doesn't have much merit because it dismisses the actuality of alien UFOs being exactly what we have determined over the decades. Had your thrown the term ETs in there with people/governments, then you would have a true case, but as it stands you are in denial of that key aspect.

Who's we? There was a time when I thought cattle mutilations had to come from them there creepy flying extraterrestrials. Then I did some research....

Your post speaks very clearly about the unappreciated art of hypnosis and suggestibility yet you reflect a counterintuitive position regarding the same. Why couldn't the government play with you mind and/or body making you think its something its not?

If aliens do exist and are "watching" us or interacting with earth, what good would possibly come from it? Aside from actual abductions, the only other story that would provide some credence to it is the story of the underground Dulce base equipped with vats of humans for God knows what. That story has already been determined to be a military Psyop disinformation story. All roads appear to lead in one direction and it's not Zeta Reticuli.

edit on 20-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I fail to understand why military p ops would put out disinfo about a Dulce
base that didnt really exist unless its a reverse entendre and it really does exist. Also there are physical factors that suggest it does! And if it does then maybe the rumours aint rumours!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

onequestion
Anyone have any theories?

I would like to see how that translates into being able to get photographs of the things. Are they hypnotizing cameras, too?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Hmmm. My missing time event (mte) occurred after becoming hot and heavy in occult practice. My mte was shared with another friend. What we know - certainly - is we were missing 3 - 4 hours with no memory of what occurred in those hours.

I'd witnessed a UFO sighting alone, before our mte, approximately one year earlier. One strange feature of our mte, was my friend calling me up the next morning. Literally just a few hours after she left to go home for the night. When I got over to her house, she had this black goo(?) in her nostrils, ears, coming out her tear ducts! It was mucus, tinged black/gray - and it was one of the last time my friend ever spoke to me. I guess it was my fault...cause she said,

"What have you gotten me into? What is this? What happened to us last night?"

"I have no idea!", I told her honestly.

Then she said, and I can close my eyes and remember this clearly, "You and Dave are marked. Now anyone who associates with you is a target to be marked to!"

"What are you talking about?", I asked her in alarm, the anger in her eyes burned brightly, and was directly aimed at me!

"Don't you? You and your friend with your rituals, and seeking for secrets from who knows what! Just go. Go home. I'm going to go to the hospital."

She did go to the hospital and I went home. After that mte, we were never close or hung out much after that. She was afraid to. This friend had never even met my other friend Dave who I did occult work with. Didn't even know I was involved so deeply in the occult. At least, I never told her. So when she lambasted me about my best friend and what our personal business was in our spiritual work... well I was unnerved. How did she know about any of it?

Looking back on it in hindsight, this was actually the beginning of the end of my best friend and I's working together in occult matters. Today, now, I'm wondering if that was the whole purpose of the entire event. Because after that incident, I did take a huge step back and away from the entirety of what I was involved with.

Regardless, if I was hypnotized not to remember... well then - it works like a charm on me!

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I fail to understand why military p ops would put out disinfo about a Dulce
base that didnt really exist unless its a reverse entendre and it really does exist. Also there are physical factors that suggest it does! And if it does then maybe the rumours aint rumours!

There seems to be bases as well as "craft" but their origin appears terrestrial. The story was to discredit a scientist "Benniwitz" and only because he got too nosey. It was one thing when he was "intercepting" "alien" coded messages, it was another when he started taking trips to New Mexico surveying land from a helicopter. There are even pics of a crashed object, but again, likely terrestrial and very top secret.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Stop using the DAM third eye!!!

edit on 20-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Specimen
Stop using the DAM third eye!!!

Please elaborate..

edit on 24-1-2014 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I agree please elaborate.

new topics

top topics

join