It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You did a good job, but I will give you a bit of wisdom because you are on to something, and heading down an interesting path.

Religions seem to manipulate things up for their own benefit and person gains, scare people, make up stories which all have some valid substance to them, but are mainly done for control of the masses.

Now to exorcisms and possessions, without getting into dogmas to deeply I would highly recommend researching a topic called Shamanism.

Shamans believe that energies can attach themselves to others, and can be removed, but they don't label them as good, or bad just misplaced and not useful in the current human body.

They also believe that the soul can be fragmented and that parts of the souls can be lost from traumatic life events, and not return, thus leaving an individual like a walking zombie. hint hint (manic depression)

A good shaman can restore soul fragments and remove blocks, but they need to have good references and years of practices behind them.

If you want to PM me I will disclose some interesting personal facts.

FF I know you like to do research and I believe this avenue will lend a fruitful path for you.

A very well known western Shaman has written some good books here name is Sandra Ingerman, she is very knowledgeable.

Peace,

RT

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

In all honesty, It really depends on how much of a fight the demon puts up. Some leave instantly. Others have legal grounds to be there, and until those grounds are removed or broken they will remain.

An example of a legal ground would be willfull sin, demonic vows, ancestral sins (7 generations )(otherwise known as "sins of the fathers), unforgivness, spoken self curses and in some cases even cursed objects.

An example of a demon not leaving immediatly from the bible: Mark 9:29, "And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting."

Happy to answer any questions

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I might not agree with you on shamanism directly, however you ARE completely correct about soul fragmentation. Did you know that whenever you have intercourse with someone, that your souls connect together and leave a piece behind? I would refer to this as a "soult tie". Some are healthy, some are not. Sometimes you have to call your soul fragments back to yourself in unhealthy situations. I know I may be repeating what you wrote in slighly different context, I just wanted to re-afirm what you shared.

People wonder to themselves: "Why do I feel empty?". Well, this just explains it in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
d/p
edit on 23-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
vethumanbeing
wildtimes
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

wildtimes I vote for "paranormal". Go for it!!
I'm excited to read about your experience!!

Too late wildtimes; thread is on RFT; hey, those folks on Paranormal get too much information as it is; its time the retro-believer gets a taste of some potent medicine that pertains to them as faith holders in belief systems under fire. (I get a pass as am gnostic) but guess what; it has not shielded me at all (in fact think it was inflamatory). First thing encountered: "How dare you not have a firm belief system to A God Aspect that we can pinpoint and pick apart to the detriment of your soul". You wouldnt believe how childish their reasonings are (why wont you pay attention to us we are important) etc.
edit on 23-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but, please check out the interview with Art Bell and Malachi Martin! It's over 3 hours long and should answer some questions to: those that don't believe, neutral, do believe etc. I do have to come back to it from time again myself. Please do check it out!

www.youtube.com... - (this is my first time using a link on ATS - let me know if this doesn't work, against rules etc.)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

evilmonkey
reply to post by ConradPeace

As the son of an exorcist (deliverance worker) I have a unique viewpoint. I believe people have demons. Every one of us. Why? We all sin and sin is an invitation for them to enter our "house". Now why do I REALLY believe? I've seen things others haven't. Iv'e witnessed INFANTS speak and curse Jesus. I have seen people levitate. I've seen things I dont even want to remember. I have had conversations with these demons. I KNOW theyr'e real and thats SCARY. The op is right. These demons hate everything about God and everything he created. They want nothing less than to destroy you and everything you care about. Do I expect to change anyones opinion? No. Thats up to you to find the truth now that you have been told it.

Also, I disagree with your opinion about the book of Mathew. First of all, Mathew was a Jew writing to other Jews about Jesus. Second of all Mark 16:16-18 states that people WILL perform deliverance (exorcism) till Jesus sends them all to the lake of fire..
To each his own choice. If anyone is really intersted in pursuing more information about this PM me and I will send you links to where you can get lots of good information.

I matter not at all. You are disagreeing with what Jesus said. I was just quoting him. And you put yourself down on record as not believing what the scripture states. That is your choice, and I respect it. God gives us all freewill, and he will respect that choice as well. He also notices how you treat his word.
edit on 24-1-2014 by ConradPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thanks for the information. I'd LOVE to read more on Shamanism. I've read some ... but there is so much out there I just don't know what is 'legit' and what is fluff .. you know? I'll check into the information you gave. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It says "Hati Hati Hati Ho Hati Hati Hati Ho!"

Or is that a fox?.,

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing no one checked out my link? fantastic!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Foreshadow

link works..

here's the vid embedded for ya.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thankyou Sir...I hope my post was not in Vain!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Foreshadow

No Foreshadow; Im listening: I have 'Windswept House' and 'The Jesuists" books by Malachi Martin; Id hoped he could be "Poppy" Pope one day (but then he died). Ive heard him talk on 'Coast to Coast' with Art Bell; what an amazing human being (could have reformed the RCC) see him as too much of a rabblerouser for their tastes. His empathy for the Jesuits and their marine missions to go into the unknown territories then convert the pagan natives to Christianity is enough to cry for and to.
edit on 25-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

FlyersFan

wildtimes
I know you've talked before about having been 'contacted' by a demon, or had one in your presence - during a medical procedure, I think it was.

That must be someone else you are thinking of.

My demon story .... I was in the military and living in Japan. I worked in a haunted building. It was on the site that ... at the end of WWII ... a bunch of Shinto/Buddhist Japanese soldiers committed suicide on in order to save face at the loss of the war. The Americans built an American Christian Chapel on the site. The site was very haunted and every so often, in a certain part of the building, you could feel something come up next to you and it HATED you. Absolute hate. It was all directed at you and it was like you were the only thing on the planet that the hate was directed at. It was intense. So I think it was either demonic or 'damned soul' kind of thing.

Do you believe in "possessions"?

Yes .. but it's very rare.

I believe that what many people call 'possessions' is really 'oppressions' ... where a negative spirit attaches to the person and that person has the negative metaphysical effects of it.

Often I find myself disagreeing with you on SOME issues but here with this.... I totally agree with you. Possessions are real and can be very dangerous. If someone was to die while being possessed it is believed that soul goes to hell. Being possessed can not be done against your will, you must allow it and there are many ways for it to happen, even when watching TV.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u
Often I find myself disagreeing with you on SOME issues but here with this....

You only just signed in yesterday afternoon .... So I have to ask ... were you banned and are back or is this a second account? You can't be often disagreeing with me if you have been here less than 24 hours.

That being said ...

vethumanbeing
I have 'Windswept House' and 'The Jesuists" books by Malachi Martin;

Good books. I see them as historical fiction. We don't know how much is fact and how much is fiction.
But they are really good.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Okay, first of all, I notice you used FF's post to me as your quote for that post.
How can you have "previously agreed" with her when you're brand-spanking new?

Trust me, we'll figure out who you were in your past life. We're good at spotting details like that.
Good luck here.

Or, not. If you're cheating. Which it appears you are. Unless you're just an inordinantly disrespectful and obnoxiously mouthy newbie who lurked without saying anything before.

Spill it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You make me laugh sometimes. A lot of times, actually. ...Okay, all the time, dammit. >.<

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Does it hurt??? LOL!!

Thanks for saying so. I often wonder if my humor comes across....
I try.

Anyway, the member has the ball in his court. Things on the other thread (his) are not going so well (for him)...I guess we'll see how it turns out!

edit on 2/3/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Being possessed can not be done against your will, you must allow it and there are many ways for it to happen, even when watching TV.

WHAT?!!!
You're now saying that TV can transmit demons into a person?
Ridiculous - unless you're watching "God-TV" or "The 700 club."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join