Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now I can agree with Neg Spirits, aka soul suckers, vamp's, and the dark cloud that hangs around people! Now with the times today we have a new race of people, zombies! Truth be told, people are out to drain you dry!

You get to working on your inner being and people drop like flies or play the game, You Changed. Its all about control and using your energy as their own. Some even get off messing with your life in ways one can not see less understand. You call the friends without any idea of who they are since they blend in and try to work their way through.

To find such a person in your life is to close the door on all. Be nice about it just never let anybody to know what your thinking inside. Use the sage! If one finds a friend come over and changes their tune and has to leave right away, something is up! They are everywhere, at work, stores, even at home! It's that Bad!

Pay attention to how people act towards you. If you keep to yourself and start thinking for yourself they will either move out of your life or you have the highter trained ones still around trying to change you back to who you were Before the change. I wish you would go back to being yourself is one line they use. Knowing your doing nothing to harm them yourself, why the sudden consern?

Take a week to really see who's in your life and ask why? It is in your best Interest to find out just who's pulling the strings in your life!

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you, Flyers Fan - this information is amazing. An amazing look into the psychology, culture and thoughts of demons - from a reputable source, as well - as an exorcist, he probably has dealt with many demons - in addition to that, many exorcisms are tape-recorded, and the possessed person doesn't know the language they speak.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

He eats unborn babies because of termination? Like they have committed a sin because their mother/parents decide to cancel the pregnancy?

I fail to see how the child is to blame for that...and how that automatically becomes a sin....

I call BS, either on the Daemons part or on the Priests part (I see an ulterior motive here). A benevolent God wouldn't punish children for their parents actions.
edit on 19-1-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Obviously the demon doesn't really eat unborn children. He supposedly eats the hate and murder .... it's metaphysical ... that's what feeds him and makes him strong. That's what I'm seeing him saying ...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Okay, thanks for telling the story again.
You can tell what I 'took away from it' from my post, eh??

Anywho, I'm enjoying the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There is a passage of scripture that tells us what a certain group of demons said when be expelled by Jesus:

(Luke 8:27-33) . . .But as he got out onto land a certain man from the city who had demons met him. And for a considerable time he had not worn clothing, and he was staying, not at home, but among the tombs. 28 At the sight of Jesus he cried aloud and fell down before him, and with a loud voice he said: “What have I to do with you, Jesus Son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me.” 29 (For he had been ordering the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For over a long time it had held him fast, and he was repeatedly bound with chains and fetters under guard, but he would burst the bonds and be driven by the demon into the lonely places.) 30 Jesus asked him: “What is your name?” He said: “Legion,” because many demons had entered into him. 31 And they kept entreating him not to order them to go away into the abyss. 32 Now a herd of a considerable number of swine was feeding there on the mountain; so they entreated him to permit them to enter into those. And he gave them permission. 33 Then the demons went out of the man and entered into the swine, and the herd rushed over the precipice into the lake and drowned.

There is another passage as well, of the demons talking to some Jews who tried to expel them:

(Acts 19:13-16) . . .But certain ones of the roving Jews who practiced the casting out of demons also undertook to name the name of the Lord Jesus over those having the wicked spirits, saying: “I solemnly charge YOU by Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Now there were seven sons of a certain Sce′va, a Jewish chief priest, doing this. 15 But in answer the wicked spirit said to them: “I know Jesus and I am acquainted with Paul; but who are YOU?” 16 With that the man in whom the wicked spirit was leaped upon them, got the mastery of one after the other, and prevailed against them, so that they fled naked and wounded out of that house.

In any event, the expelling of demons in our time is not a sign of having divine approval. In fact Jesus said that many religious leaders of our day would, on his coming, tell Jesus that they expelled demons and performed many powerful works in Jesus' name. And Jesus will then tell these religious hypocrites to get away from him and calls them "workers of lawlessness" people whom Jesus never knew:

(Matthew 7:22, 23) . . .Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

No Christians today have the power to expel demons. If a religious leader thinks they can they are just being mislead by Satan the Devil:

(2 Corinthians 11:13-15) . . .For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.

Yes indeed, their end will be according to their works. The "man of lawlessness" is the clergy of Christendom. And soon Jehovah will bring about their destruction.

Also, speaking in tongues is not a sign of divine approval. The gift of speaking in tongues was done away with in the first century. And the speaking in tongues served a two-fold purpose. To show people that Christians had divine approval. That it had moved away from the Jewish system of things that rejected his son and nailed him to the torture stake, and it helped in spreading the good news to people who spoke different languages.

Yes, those who spoke in tongues spoke languages that were common so others could get the good news:

(Acts 2:6-11) . . .So, when this sound occurred, the multitude came together and were bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. 7 Indeed, they were astonished and began to wonder and say: “See here, all these who are speaking are Gal·i·le′ans, are they not? 8 And yet how is it we are hearing, each one of us, his own language in which we were born? 9 Par′thi·ans and Medes and E′lam·ites, and the inhabitants of Mes·o·po·ta′mi·a, and Ju·de′a and Cap·pa·do′ci·a, Pon′tus and the [district of] Asia, 10 and Phryg′i·a and Pam·phyl′i·a, Egypt and the parts of Lib′y·a, which is toward Cy·re′ne, and sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cre′tans and Arabians, we hear them speaking in our tongues about the magnificent things of God.”

Also, if no one in attendance could understand the tongue that was being spoken, the scriptures commanded them to keep silent, because at that point it was doing no good:

(1 Corinthians 14:27, 28) . . .And if someone speaks in a tongue, let it be limited to two or three at the most, and in turns; and let someone translate. 28 But if there be no translator, let him keep silent in the congregation and speak to himself and to God.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
WHat does a demon say?

Ring ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

lol sorry had to.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

metaldemon2000
WHat does a demon say?.

Better yet ....
What does a demon say?
Answer .. 'Hello, my name is ______ and I'm running for the office of President of the United States".

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"I don't know what triggered it. She wasn't herself. When a person is not of themselves, they are not responsible for what they are doing. They are in another zone."

So - interesting... Was the mother mentally ill? Or - were her children actually possessed? Maybe she did the only rational thing she could think to do? Or - was the mother maybe possessed?

Who do we know for certain that is skilled at the art of demon spotting? Priests - obviously... Who else then? Do we just know sometimes - because we can feel it?

Are witches also real?
Mrs Adewumi was accused of being responsible for the sickness of a local evangelist. She was dragged to the palace of the monarch, where she was forced to drink local concoctions. The concoctions were given to her to make her confess or die within seven days. But after seven days she did not confess or die. Subsequently local thugs stormed her house. They dragged her under the rain and flogged her. According to a family member, her attackers scrapped her hair with broken bottles and used a big scissors to cut her fingers, then placed her on a tyre and set her ablaze. And in Benue state in Central Nigeria, a middle aged man, Vincent Igwe of Enyikpe Ulayi community in Ado local government area was mudered by his siblings for witchcraft. He was reportedly hacked to death by his brothers who accused him of being responsible for 'unusual happenings and strange deaths in the family and community'

In Kenya, a 79 -year old man was killed for practicing witchcraft. Thomas Barawa was hacked to death by his attackers who stormed his house around midnight. Last summer, more than 7 people including Barawa’s wife were murdered in Kilifi district for practicig witchcraft. In November, a 70-year old woman alleged to be a witch was battered to death by two men in Lesotho in Southern Africa. The woman was said to be mentally ill. She lost her way and was roaming the streets when she encountered these two men who were returning from a bar. The two men pounced on her, after she allegedly waved a stick at them, and beat her to death. The waving of a stick was reportedly taken by her attackers to be a kind of muti- a practice which many people in Southern Africa associate with magic and witchcraft.

But of course - this sort of thing only happens in places like Africa - right?

What does a person do if they suspect someone is possessed? What if no one believes them - then what do they do?

I wonder...maybe if we could all agree on what was normal and good and righteous, you know - family-wise and sex-wise - maybe we could really make a dent in this whole demonic possession thing...

One way to think about demons (if you happen not to believe in supernatural evil) is that they are a way of representing human hatred, rage and failure — the stuff we all set out to exorcize in our New Year’s resolutions. The anthropologist Gananath Obeyesekere, who grew up in Sri Lanka, got a Ph.D. from the University of Washington and, eventually, a job at Princeton, once remarked that all humans deal with demons. (He was quoting Dostoyevsky’s “Brothers Karamazov” — “In every man, of course, a demon lies hidden.”) The only question, he said, was whether the demons were located in the mind, where Freud placed them, or in the world. It is possible that identifying your envy as external and alien makes it easier to quell.

But it is also true that an external agent gives you something — and often, someone — to identify as nonhuman. In West Africa, witches are people, and sometimes, other people kill them or drive them from their homes. In an April poll conducted by Public Policy Polling, over one in 10 Americans were confident that Barack Obama was the Antichrist — and the Antichrist is, as it happens, associated with war in the Middle East. If those people think that demons are real, they don’t mean that Obama is misguided, confused or mistaken. They mean that he is real, inhuman evil.

That is a terrifying thought.

Maybe, if only - we loved each other more and hated each other less
edit on 1/19/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: love

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Not that I needed confirmation, but he must love the westboro baptists. I'm sure this will be a controversial thread and we'll have all sorts of people eager to spread his message or claim he doesn't exist and anyone who believes he does is a moron. It will be business as usual. Guess what? He'll enjoy that too!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Strayed

It seems that religion has created a nemesis every bit as dull and limited as the religion itself. When you think about it I guess that makes sense really.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

Repeated for emphasis + a star.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Religion has gone way to far in terms of understanding anything about God. Not to say any of it could not be true; depending on how one learns from it. Now if one uses The Church; back in the day when it actually started, they have killed more then any war since then. Now to preach something Good to come out of that is frighting! Even today we still fight over Who's God is #1 so might toss out the relig aspect of it and see how Evil was created in the first place.

Man is both, Evil and Good! You can not cut half off and say it does not exist within oneself. It is there and also half of your Power. If you are favoring one side, the other side becomes weaker. This ends up being the area you are attacked, fear starts to create itself and then anger. Being balanced means knowing both sides and acting togetter, where as most relig beg something different.

There is a War going on only it is Inside your head, heart and mind. If one chooses to go beyond evil and good, all is left is yourself and the demons you created as with all the other ideas created out there. If say their was an actually God, the blame would be on you only and not as a whole. Somehow we are told we are One, yet if that is true, then we are all facing Doom. If He comes back anyways!

Now if one happens to look inside their own box, you will find something odd never even considered before. There are holes, and no matter how much you try to patch them, another one opens up anyway. Whats lacking is the box; relig, ideas,thoughts, facts you have never questioned! That box that you thinks protects you actually limits your understanding. Keeps you from being you and making changes in the world. Even if is is small!

Most say to take the Light in, yet if you yourself are Light. Would it not be better to let it shine for others to follow? Then again, it could be as simple as you being born into this world and that it. If your life # them maybe its time to change it. You could go to church and spend another 10 yrs wondering if you will make it to Heaven. Or you can try to create Heaven yourself. After all, it is your choice.

Funny how this is my Evil side saying all this. For I Am what most would call Evil, it seems I do not have much of a box left. Only there are many I do not knows, somehow seems everything I grew up believing was no more a story passed down since the dawn of Time.

And hear I thought that all Demons wanted only to Swallow Your Soul!

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've read some of the Jesuit's accounts on possession and oppression. It's pretty heavy stuff. Here is some of the Church of Rome's official Rituale Romanum, the prayer said during exorcisms. It dates back to at least the 17th century.

Hear therefore and fear, O Satan, enemy of the faith, foe to the human race, producer of death, thief of life, destroyer of justice, root of evils, kindler of vices, seducer of men, betrayer of nations, inciter of envy, origin of avarice, cause of discord, procurer of sorrows. Why dost thou stand and resist, when thou knowest that Christ the Lord will destroy thy strength? Fear Him who was immolated in Isaac, sold in Joseph, slain in the lamb, crucified in man, and then was triumphant over hell. It is hard for thee to wish to resist. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Because the more slowly thou go out, the more the punishment against thee increases, since thou despises not men but Him who is Lord of the quick and the dead, who shall come to judge the quick and the dead, and the world by fire.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

Lillith, you promised me youd be here to Bael me out of this.
I thought this was a safe drug squat site/not applicable/as a full blown eviction.
A demon walks into an exorcism and says "where is the nearest seated priest" all drinks are on the house (thinking its a bar).

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Strayed

It seems that religion has created a nemesis every bit as dull and limited as the religion itself. When you think about it I guess that makes sense really.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

Only the nemesis is far more competent that their own "boss"... I actually vote for a capital D since, when you look around, He seems to have been hard at work... not like some useless other supposedly "good deities" out there... if it was real, this God couldnt hold a job anywhere, the Devil on the other hand, theres a guy who can deliver! And oh, the pro-activity! Now theres a guy I would hire.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thank you for making a post about this. I find not enough ATS members look and listen with their hearts to see the truth of what our world is. Let me add that good is also a presence that can be felt radiating from a person. I have faced a man once whom was somebody I know, he was not himself for 40 minutes. He was filled with hate for me, he wanted only to fight me and hurt me. He was desperately trying to fill my heart with hate.

TV, movies and music is filled with messages that embrace the seven deadly sins, that make them seem normal and okay. This stuff is what these demons thrive on. War is like a parade of fun for them.

Reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

WoW! That is so cold, cruel and crazy stuff back in the day. You wondered Just what was going through their minds writing this down. And who created it in the first place. You just don't have them words floating around in your head unless you are one yourself. Reminds me of how they came to burn Witches back in the day. Way it actually sounded was they just burned anyone who they though was a Witch back then. It seems anything outside the norm was deemed Evil.

Or like Voo Doo, more of a mind set trip to actually cause your own Doom. Yet I still haven't found out why Man thinks he has any power over evil unless it gives someone a fake understanding of Power. One could say they walk the earth just waiting, watching and planing their next move. Jumping into people who really do not have a clue. Say Hello to My Other Self LOL

Only I can not see God placing His people with them in the first place unless their was a larger Picture. If you were a God, would you set it up for failure? And how did Satan come along in the first place within the 7th Day? I might as well go to the other side of the tracks and accept my fate knowing I should not even go there. Might have gotten the day wrong yet He was included!

Just what does The Church have buried underground? What books have been hidden from Man they do not want anybody to read, and Why? If you think about it, we all have demons hiding somewhere. Maybe its time to allow them to come out to play, explore and learn something. If you hide something too long, you forget its there and comes and bites you back later.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There are so many people who simply will not acknowledge that such things are possible, and especially not that they are happening in our world. Too many people worship science as a religion. Science is simply a discipline; a tool. Yet there are people who are more dogmatic toward it than religious individuals. If one looks back through scientific history, it is full of hypocrites, people who derided other scientists who turned out to be right. The evidence pointed towards what the person was saying, yet these people still chided them. It is just as much about belief in science as in religion, at least to many people.

Too many people have Tunnel Vision. They can only see what is in front of them. They believe that anything that cannot be measured is not worthy of study. And to think that only what we can see or measure is the extent of our reality and our universe, is a completely absurd position. Anyway, my point is that paranormal events do occur. For all the people who claim that they have to be proven wrong, all it would take is for you to seek out a person with a high level of activity in their home, and go there for a couple of days. You will leave a believer.

The thing is, that many of these casees are extremely horrible, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Yet I wish those who do claim that anything paranormal doesn't exist could have some of these experiences in their lives. Then maybe they would understand just how close-minded they're being.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

What's not to believe?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have you stopped to consider that whatever is wrong with someone who is labeled as possessed would lead them to say whatever offends the individual with which they are interacting? In the throws of rage an individual will often say what they feel is the most offensive to those they oppose, even when its untrue or something they don't actually believe.

I believe the answer to what someone who is 'possessed' will say during 'exorcism' is "Whatever they feel is most offensive to the listener".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join