It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism? Well ... here you go ...
Never wonder? Well ... you might find this interesting anyways ...

What the devil says ... I CRAVE HATE.

The Combat of an Exorcist Today - What the Devil Must Disclose

At the annual meeting in 2013, the Italian exorcist Father Bamonte gave a remarkable speech. He said: "A repeating in feature in exorcisms is the insistent demand of the demon, that men ought to worship him as if he were God. The demon who will not accept his creatureness, dangles himself pretending to be God, and he is greedily keen that people offer to him a cult which belongs to God alone. During the exorcism, he often says, 'Pray to me, pray to me, I am God, I am God! Kneel down, when my name is called. I am all-powerful! Call me! ' On these statements I reply, with No. 20 of the Roman Ritual (titulus XII "De exorcizandis obsessis a doemonio") which recommends the words of Jesus in the desert and the words of the Apostle Paul in his letter to the Philippians.

Another essential feature in the behavior of the demon during the exorcism, is that it is particularly common to speak of "destruction and destruction." Everything that is "good, beautiful, healthy, pure, harmonious" is covered with derision by the demon. He threatens to destroy everything. The special hatred of the demonic forces applies to the sacrament of marriage and the family. The priest tells of an exorcism in which the demon said to him: "I do not like the way the women are dressed. You must undress them even more so their sex is more prevalent and I can destroy more families!" With other exorcisms, the demon spoke in a very metaphorical way of the sex organs as "center of the world". The devil responds with "rage," if the marriage of a couple is blessed or the engagement of young people who want to be chaste until marriage. The devil cursed such decisions for purity and chastity as "filth" says Father Bamonte.

An outstanding feature of the "personality" of the devil is his "abysmal hatred". He "enjoys the evil in whatever form it occurs." In one exorcism, he cried: "Take this heinous book of the Apocalypse. It is written about a woman who gives birth. I always try to eat the children. Do you know how?" Then the devil described with frightening words, the daily mass murder of thousands of unborn children who are killed by abortion in the womb. He also illustrated in all details, the heinous sexual abuse of children. He always added in his appalling statements a horrible: "How much I enjoy that!" after, says Father Bamonte. He also said that when he was talking about how young people destroy themselves through drug use or about Islamic suicide bombers who blow themselves up in the air.

There is more at the link.

According to the exorcist - the devil (or demons or evil spirits in general) try to make something good look evil, and something evil look good. No surprise. The exorcist also says that demons/devils are pure hate. I have felt the presence of evil spirits a handful of times when I lived in Japan. You can't miss it when they are around. They really are pure hate ... and it feels like all that hate is directed at you. It's incredible. It's very real. It's not imagination. So I believe these words of his to be true.

The exorcist goes on to say that - hatred between people is what the devil and evil spirits crave.

I've seen a lot of hatred come from all sorts of people ...

The Jack Chickies and fundamentalist protestants who go around saying that Catholics are going to hell because they worship God differently then they do .... the hate from those folks is making the devil happy.

Some of the different protestant Christian denominations telling the other protestant denominations that they are going to hell because they aren't interpreting the bible the same way they do. They are making the devil happy.

The old-time Catholics who say that non-Catholics are going to hell because they aren't Catholic .. they are making the devil happy.

The Muslims who are going around saying that non-Muslims are going to Hell because they don't worship God like they do ... or Muslims telling Muslims of other sects that they are going to Hell because they don't belong to the same Muslim sect that they do .. they are making the devil happy.

etc etc etc

Hatred between people makes the devil happy. It's what he craves.

So the devil must be ecstatically happy with the situation in the Middle East. Hate hate hate. All arrogant 'our religion is right and God gave us the world ... and you are damned' kind of hate. He must be happy with the hatred from some arrogant radically religious people towards non-religious people. And happy with the hatred from some non-religious people towards people who wish to live a quiet reflective life (like nuns) The devil must LOVE election years in the USA too. The country is split apart. Lots of hate.

Anyways, if this exorcist is accurate and telling the truth, then the devil must be one happy camper with the situation in the world. To religious and non religious people alike - the world needs less hate. I'm sure that some non-religious folks will say that if organized religion was to disappear then there would be less hate (and that has some merit). I'm sure that some religious folks will say that if people followed the Abrahamic religions basic laws (10 commandments) then there would be less hate in the world (and that has some merit). IMHO - less selfishness and more education would mean less hate towards each other. It couldn't hurt ... no matter if a person believes in the devil or not.

edit on 1/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ever wonder what a demon says during an exorcism?

I don't know, but this title looks like it could be the beginning of a badly written joke.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ahh I see this in your article : the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Attributing the things of God to Satan and the things of Satan to God. The belief that this is the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit comes from Matthew 12:31-32... had to look it up.

Interesting thread FF

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Star and Flag, FF!!

I'm sorry, but, I have a hard time believing in 'possession' and 'exorcism.' I don't want to disappoint you, but it just seems really 'out there' to me - and I'm a person who believes in paranormal!!

I know you've talked before about having been 'contacted' by a demon, or had one in your presence - during a medical procedure, I think it was.

Do you believe in "possessions"?

Did you see the story about the Maryland mom who killed her 1 and 2 year-olds and also stabbed her two older kids, 5 & 8?
And all the stuff that goes on in Africa - pouring acid down throats, lighting kids on fire...
it just really disturbs me.

Yes, I'm fine with "angels" and with "paranormal contact from the other side" -
maybe I just refuse to consider demonic possession; I don't want to think it's real, so I don't. Some things/ideas really DO give me the creeps.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I firmly believe that possession can, and does occur, but not to the majority of people that it is attributed to.
The most likely scenario is that there are mental or emotional issues plaguing the "possessed" that a strong belief in or philosophical leaning toward religion allows exorcism to work.

That being said, I feel that there is certainly a small percentage of legitimate possessions in which exorcism serves a divine purpose.

I compare it to the gift of tongues that is prevalent in evangelical circles. In most cases, it is little more than incoherent babbling, whereas the actual gift of tongues is meant to spread the Gospel to people who actually speak the language being used (which the speaker doesn't actually understand).

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

" I accept jesus as my lord and savior , and invite him into my heart " ?

I would be the ultimate validation of pascals wager and the free will argument

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If what you say is true, it makes some sense. Look at how often people attempt to conflate sex with love these days, but our cultural bent seems to be working awfully hard to make the two interchangeable. This is the only way I can make sense of telling someone that sex is a sin is now labeled hate or hateful. If you think that sex = love, then telling someone that sex is or can be sinful must be the opposite of love and therefore hate.

So, if what you say is true, this is the devil's delight.

Understand here that I am talking about all kinds of sexual sin from adultery on. Look at how some defend any and all kinds of sexual attractions (to inanimate objects or animals or children) as "love," real love.

Making evil good and good evil.
edit on 19-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It is written about a woman who gives birth. I always try to eat the children. Do you know how?" Then the devil described with frightening words, the daily mass murder of thousands of unborn children who are killed by abortion in the womb.

The whole thing sounds like a fear fest to get people to do what they are told.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just give the demon a couple of cups of coffee and some cookies and it will tell you all about the ways they control reality. Getting one to stop coming over for coffee and sweets is the problem I have not mastered yet. If you cut them off they start raising hell.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Less hate = more love. Sounds like a plan to me.

I saw a great bumper sticker recently. Wag more Bark less.

Says it all really.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Pretty unique way to get your point across. Even if one just allegorizes it, it draws a clear dividing line and defines the path.

I like what the poster above said: Wag more. Bark less.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Speaking for myself, somehow it's what they do not tell you that happens is whats gets me. Most of the time it's some hated love, bent on killing mankind, came from Hell and the like. Its not like we have Seen anything although seeing a friend go under and go all evil would be shocking!

Yet my being would have to ask questions if I was able too. Since somehow I feel if I was in Hell and had the chance to keep others from ending up like me. I would have to say something. Not the I want your Soul crap ideas given by the Church, but an understanding what Not to do, or something that might help Man out someday.

Yet most of what we do know is on TV and the Movies anyway, so in a way theirs no real telling on what goes on. For me, most of what evil is is nothing more then what people can do themselves and to others. The Devil did not make you do anything, just an excuse to say your not able to control your evil side.

I see it this way. Everything gets blamed on the Devil! If you have this point of view would not the Devil actually win in default? Offer the person a beer, cig, water and hear out their story. Somehow it can not be as one sided as the people claim it to be. Sometimes to actually find out the Truth, one must learn to walk through Hell.

Or learn the hard way!

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is what I imagine they are saying(or rather what the people are saying)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

wildtimes
I know you've talked before about having been 'contacted' by a demon, or had one in your presence - during a medical procedure, I think it was.

That must be someone else you are thinking of.

My demon story .... I was in the military and living in Japan. I worked in a haunted building. It was on the site that ... at the end of WWII ... a bunch of Shinto/Buddhist Japanese soldiers committed suicide on in order to save face at the loss of the war. The Americans built an American Christian Chapel on the site. The site was very haunted and every so often, in a certain part of the building, you could feel something come up next to you and it HATED you. Absolute hate. It was all directed at you and it was like you were the only thing on the planet that the hate was directed at. It was intense. So I think it was either demonic or 'damned soul' kind of thing.

Do you believe in "possessions"?

Yes .. but it's very rare.

I believe that what many people call 'possessions' is really 'oppressions' ... where a negative spirit attaches to the person and that person has the negative metaphysical effects of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There appears to be very little difference between what a Demon says, and what some politicians think.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You'd feed the demon sugar? The most destructive force in the universe?
Ohhhhh .. you are good at this! Get the demon addicted to sugar and then you can control it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Since somehow I feel if I was in Hell and had the chance to keep others from ending up like me. I would have to say something.

If you cared enough about people not to want them to end up in hell ... then you wouldn't be in hell yourself. People who are in hell are those who are full of hate .. hate for people and hate for God. They WANT everyone to be in hell with them. That's how much they hate. At least, that was how it was explained to me by a rather prayerful old nun. Made sense to me ...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It seems that religion has created a nemesis every bit as dull and limited as the religion itself. When you think about it I guess that makes sense really.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

In a way though, just how does someone end up in Hell if theirs such a thing really. If one looks back upon one's life, you have gone through Hell or at least considered it Hell anyways! Next comes the praying, meditation, hell even Starve yourself to get right with God. Then after all the so-called act's you realize that in order to change it one must get off their ... and do something about it.

We have the LIST of right from wrong, yet somehow it is all laied out for you since childhood. In a way though, limits are placed at the beginning so one dose not get to far outside the main stream. Act and be this way or somehow you will end up in Hell, lose your Soul and all will be lost.

Now what might be the rules to get to Heaven? Still if one did make it their, would not one come back to say something also? Yet neither has, Heaven nor Hell unless you get outside the masses and see for yourself. Some have claimed to have, yet so small a few something has to be wrong or questioned.

Faith is believing in something that might exist yet really does not. Now if there was Faith in Oneself and not placed outside oneself things would be much better in the world. Either someone forgot to say God's 911 # does not exist or in the end you find out that one has to go about doing it themselves.

Power in doing things for yourself is Free Will. Nobody can take it away unless you allow it to happen; except sometimes Life does toss a curve ball now and then. Yet I myself question the ideas of God and why it is so. If it bothers God for one to ask questions then I am asking the wrong God. People get all worked up talking about God and How it has to be This Way or your the devil and side step the issue. Only the issue would be, what if their was no so called God as we think or man created Him to be.

Just like we created demons, a Devil, or aliens if one want to add that one to the mix since if we exist on one small Planet, would their also be other planets with Life also? No they are Evil as the Church claims too. OPP'S change that since now the tune has changed on that one! Who could have Seen that one coming!

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join