It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i didnt want to be "that" guy, but here it is, the reason the collapse is happening.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Bill Gates seemed to be promoting the "Kool-aid " at the Jim Jones camp in Guyana . He stated that we need to reduce population in the world ,and then that vaccines promote longer healthier lives . Now I'm no rocket scientist but I see a problem with this new Bilderberger's speech . Then if I remember right he talked about population control through vaccines . The Rockefeller Foundation is involved with population reduction in every phase of life and Bill seems to have been brought into the fold all of the sudden . Bill did not impress me with his speech as an intelligent manor far worse that he thought that we were down right stupid as the Protocols and Talmud says .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

SimonPeter
What does illegals have to do with the collapse of the economy . This thread has totally started chasing rabbits .
NAFTA is a Global Government creation which allows our work to be outsourced and insourced within the North American Union . The North American Free Trade Act was created during Clintons presidency and he is a big Bilderberg member along with his Globalist butt sucking buddy Bush Sr. But before that came about Dr Richard Day working for the Rockefeller Foundation while giving a seminar about his work as the head of Planned Parenthood felt compelled to elude to the doctors in attendance the plans for America . He told the doctors to turn off their recorders and do not take notes . From there on he told of how American industry would be sabotaged and made non profitable by the EPA and of course making foreign labor a lot more profitable . This of course would take changing laws to get rids of tariffs and tax laws for off shore profits . This seminar was given in 1969 . The deindustrialization of America would be absolutely necessary for Globalism to succeed and the One World Government to become a reality . This was of course the plan of the Global Elite headed by the Rothschild Dynasty. The poor Latin American has nothing to do with the fall of America and the world . He is only a symptom of the grandiose plan of a very Elite group of men who call themselves Jews but are indeed Khazar descendants and ultimately Gentile .

I don't think you can blame an entire economic collapse on illegal aliens, but they certainly contribute to it. Its a simple formula: The resources they contribute to the economy minus the resources they take from the economy. Right now, they are in the red, and big time. Food Stamps, healthcare, school system, other government benefits...

There was a recent study done in the amount of income a single illegal alien family can get compared to the average full time employee citizen. In summary, in most states pay welfare recipients an average of $15 per hour. Here's the link Welfare Vs Working

Obviously not EVERY illegal alien is on welfare. However, I can tell you from my years of experience as a store manager at a certain dollar discount store that shall remain nameless, the VAST MAJORITY of Hispanics who came in to my store would respond to "Hello, how are you?" with "Hola", paid with EBT, and had Mexican IDs in the primary location in their wallets (where you or I would put our Drivers licenses or State IDs). Further, they would come in trailing 3-4 obese children with the Mama preggers and load up the check stand with frozen pizzas, sodas, and other absolute garbage. After spending around $100 on junkfood, they would have an EBT balance of upwards of $300. Also, quite a few would have a wallet full of cash.

It was dealing with this day after day and looking at the state and federal tax withholding on MY paycheck that created a Fiscal Conservative for life. I'm tired of paying for other people who A) dont belong here and B) take advantage of a system that was designed with good intentions but is being run into the ground.
edit on 23-1-2014 by CaliMayh3m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaliMayh3m

I do realize that the Latinos are immediately visible to you and therefore the apparently the biggest problem , but they would have never been here if the US Government would prosecute the people who hire them . The fact is that the Republicans could not get enough of them here to take your work . Then the Globalist have set forth to deconstruct America with the NAFTA act which was a product of the New World Order /Bilderberg plan for world dominance . This was planned in the likeness of a most brilliant and persistent plan called the Protocols of Zion . You should read it even though it is portrayed at no expense to be a hoax. Once you start reading into it the light will turn on . You will see that that plan has been meticulously executed by those who protested so much . The smelter is the dealter in this matter .
Take time to get past the disclaimers and read into it . The same rhetoric lies in the Talmud as their feelings for the Gentile .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaliMayh3m

That was not my experience at all. I lived and worked for seven years in a big agriculture region in the NW. No doubt, they are breaking the law. But the illegals I worked with in nursing homes were very hard workers, courteous, clean, and happy. The women take great pride in their appearance. When the company began using e-verify, several left the job and some got caught through the system.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

People are more likely to respond to the effect than the cause of these problems and the causative factor is gloom and doom and unconscionable to most .

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join