It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Insurance For First Lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As everyone knows, there is speculation that the first family marriage is in trouble. Quite frankly I am concerned for Michelle, even if they don't divorce. Just call this an odd general, psychic feeling that she is not sitting in a good place right now. I wish I had more for you, but I don't. Just imagine the level of knowledge that Michelle Obama has, especially concerning the corruptness of the White House.

Even though she may not say anything, there would be concern with her leaking things. There are too many circumstantial deaths surrounding the White House such as Loretta Fuddy, Michael Hastings, and Andrew Breitbart. So I am putting this out there as insurance for Michelle since I have a "feeling" about this. On a good note, I think they know that this would be the straw that breaks the camels back and would cause a huge MSM backlash and investigation. So don't even think about it!

I was hesitant to even post this, but my concern for human life is more important. It looks like Michelle is on the bad end of the stick just like us, although she may not know it! Big psychic hugz Michelle! And hopefully nothing will come of this now.

edit on 19-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The technology exists to induce a heart attack from a distance. I think dramatic deaths like Michael Hasting's are meant to be an example.

I hope you're wrong, but if anything does happen, no matter what the cause it will be ruled 'natural causes'.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

nugget1
The technology exists to induce a heart attack from a distance. I think dramatic deaths like Michael Hasting's are meant to be an example.

I hope you're wrong, but if anything does happen, no matter what the cause it will be ruled 'natural causes'.

Prior to these vibes, I had nothing but disdain for anything Obama. But right now, I have immense sympathy for her. I think she got caught up in this whirlwind experience, but now realizes that everything her husband does affects a lot of people. He has caused suffering already and it will only grow. She knows this deep inside. She is the first lady and has to pretend to accept these policies no matter the outcome. Being fake is not fun.
edit on 19-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

elouina
As everyone knows, there is speculation that the first family marriage is in trouble.

Pushed by Obama haters.... all their birther nonsense has failed every single time it has gone to court, so they are trying something new.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

OK, I'm digging here but can not find single piece of sympathy for the arrogant elitist parasite Michelle. Looking hard but nope, nothing there at all. Hopefully there is some kind of karma in the universe where she get's what she deserves.

What goes around comes around. Maybe she should go on vacation and stay there.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by elouina

OK, I'm digging here but can not find single piece of sympathy for the arrogant elitist parasite Michelle. Looking hard but nope, nothing there at all. Hopefully there is some kind of karma in the universe where she get's what she deserves.

What goes around comes around. Maybe she should go on vacation and stay there.

I would not wish death on anyone. What I am feeling are likely deep thoughts of ill well along with very bad intentions from very close by. Very bad vibes... That have grown in the last few days... Maybe nothing will come of this.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Instead of embracing being "the First Lady" she has been nothing but a self centered embarrassment. By doing nothing, or at the least very little she's turned her back on making herself relevant and/or harmless by not emersing herself in a cause/program seen as "safe/harmless" by the true power brokers within the beltway.

If you're going to run with the wolves you'd better have big teeth & claws as well. If not you become cannon fodder.
She's accepted all the perks therefore also assumed the risk.

That said I also hope what you've perceived is just potential and does not turn into fact. Her kids would be devastated.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think you are on to something.
First we had those photos about her husband obviously flirting and taking selfies with the blonde lady.
Then Michelle decides to stay in Hawaii longer, and her husband and daughters go back . The explanation was that the girls had to go back, because school was starting, but that doesn't explain why she stayed behind.

I don't think her life is in grave danger, but I think her marriage might be.

No husband is sooooo stupid to flirt in public with their wife next to them, unless they are morons or just don't care anymore. Those photos spoke more than a million words in my opinion.

RR

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue
First we had those photos about her husband obviously flirting and taking selfies with the blonde lady.

Except of course they were not flirting.... birthers are really getting desperate now!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Then you my friend need to study more about body language.
I actually took a course on it.

If you don't believe in anything in this forum, then why do you keep coming back?

edit on 19/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

Then you my friend need to study more about body language.

You need to look at all the pictures..... and read what the photographer said - it totally destroys your claim!
edit on 19-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

And I believe we should stay on topic.

The OP shared her concerns about the first lady, and I merely agreed with her to some point.

Do you have anything to add to that?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Taking into consideration that the Whitehouse is being controlled by Valery Jarrett and how close Jarrett and Michelle seem to be I might lean more towards Berry not surviving the divorce.

What a shame that would be...no really.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with "birthers" anymore hollobruce, it has everything to do with the new generation of "hope and changers".

Think about it a minute, ya all will get it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Michelle certainly does have plenty of inside information for sure.

And she certainly would have plenty reason to be concerned considering the dominoes that have fallen so far in the deep Obama den of iniquity.

Michelle was the one assigned to "mentor" Obama when he was hired on at the Sidley Austin law firm.

And she was given that "assignment" by the infamous Whether Underground Bernardine Dohrn (wife of Bill Ayers).

Obama / Ayers association probably goes back to New York where Ayers apparently got some goods on Obama.

Michelle knows all the details including any possibilities that Obama is a foreign born adopted orphan.

She also would know if Obama was involved in the 1981 New York Brinks Robbery.

Perhaps she has given some subtle indications of exposure?

All speculation naturally.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
HEAR YE, HEAR YE. . .

A PROCLAMATION!

The Great Benign Despotic First Ruler Of The Realm Of North America And The Islands, King Barack Obama The First and His Royal Queen, Lady Michelle Obama Are Now To Be Determined Immune From The Ravages Of Age, Injury, Harm, And Time.

As Determined By His Royal Highness King Barack Obama The First.

All Persons Serving Under His Great And Benign Leadership Shall Obey and Affirm Of This Decree With A Bow And Five Minutes Of Silent Adoration Towards The Direction Of Washington, DC.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I would not wish death on anyone. What I am feeling are likely deep thoughts of ill well along with very bad intentions from very close by. Very bad vibes... That have grown in the last few days... Maybe nothing will come of this.

I'm not wishing that either but as far as her personal relationships and such who cares? She's surrounded by the SS anyway so the chances of someone tampering with her limo or her private Air Force jet are pretty slim IMO.

Wait, how many of those forced retirement military officers were Air Force? Hmm, maybe she should take the bus or train next time she travels somewhere.

Just kidding, she'll be fine unless she ends up on Hilary's political hit list. Then all bets are off.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

..... she'll be fine unless she ends up on Hilary's political hit list. Then all bets are off.

Maybe not so far fetched as we would think at first.

Hillary may see Michelle as a possible threat to Daughter Clinton's political future.

These people are raging jealous maniacs.

Chelsea IS a member of the CFR.

top topics

join