It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not really new but........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm not really new but have finally crested an account. Ok from the Midwest, Indiana, but live in the southeast, Alabama, aka the bible belt. Glad to meet people who actually question the "system". I have been reading posts and enjoy seeing people who question what's going on. Nice to meet you.

GroidNificent.

P.s. im on a cell phone so excuse the grammar if/and when I post/reply.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Nice to meet you!

I 'lurked' for years before I signed up, then lurked for a few more before posting.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GroidNificent

Welcome to ATS GroidNificent. Glad you unlurked.

See you on the boards and look forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I pretty much get on here everynight before I go to sleep. Before bed reading I guess. I enjoy the science, religion, conspiracy and current event post mainly. That's prob where you'll find me. I definitely enjoy seeing people who think for themselves and aren't brainwashed by the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Welcome to our little corner of pardise
Feel free to pop by the Avatar Creations Thread and ask us to whip up something for you.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards

Cody

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you, yes we all should question the system more, and as time goes by I think we will

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hello and welcome. I think most of us were unregistered lurkers for a while, until we read something that we were just itching to reply to!

See you around the threads!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...where there is always room for one more!

I'm glad to see you pop over to say hi in Introductions!

A few links here to get you started....if you didn't get one of these before.

First, swing by the ATS Freshmans Forum for any lingering questions. Then, be sure to check out the Terms and Conditions of course, and after you've looked over that, you may want to see more about Using the New features of ATS 5/3.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me or any other member of staff. The most direct way is always the Complaints and Suggestions form, but you can also drop a note directly to any one of us, if that works better for you.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi,

There must be something in the water today! - I've just joined after being a long term lurker too!

Good Luck in the forums

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!

new topics

top topics

join