It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they reading our post?? (another one)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread. It got me to thinking about this online personality test I took the
other day. I might take one of those things once in awhile for the fun of it but I don't
usually give them much thought afterwards. How easy would it be to use
something like that as a tool for gathering specific information about people? By
now they probably know more about us then we do about ourselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Hmmm, could be. Im thinking more along the lines of targeted though. Not testing group think.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Trubeeleever
reply to post by onequestion

I have no doubt that some people have a greater ability at problem solving than others, by thinking outside the box. However instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars scouring conspiracy sites for the next batch of recruits, why not post a thread online asking ATS'ers to solve a real-life problem, and save yourself a heap of cash.

YES, they are watching the thread topics and member replies, but instead of picking a few of us out of the heard, it's better to leave the heard intact. 1000 people trying to solve 1 problem is better that 10.

If they wanted to be outside the box then they would already be it. This is more about maintaining the box for most people to imprison them with the help of the other imprisoned ones. Most problems of social nature are created with already a solution (or the problems being the solution) in mind. It is not "problem->solutions" it is "I want to do this"->"Create the problem that gives me the power to do what I want".

An example US/Israel/Saudi Arabia leadership symbiosis help each other getting their people to act as they want while putting up a show of hostility at times for the benefit of control over their people. Palestinians are a people suffering that are being used by both Jews and Muslim leadership to give consent within the ranks. External enemy hiding the true internal enemy. Easy when you control the information flow.
edit on 20-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think personally that they are storing any forums/discussion that they can get their paws on, and just store it for later filtering, but the only thing I know of currently, is they are using other means instead of just massive data mining and storage, like shills, to look for anything that might be deemed a threat to the status quo system of corruption and perversion of what once was, and still should be..(by law).

The current status quo enables all the corrupt and criminal minded looters and gangsters that are humorously named as our government lead people to continue unabated. As soon as Obama was elected, it was noticed that corruption all over America went up exponentially. "with our pal Obama backing us, we can do any damn thing we want, and if anyone complains, he will fix it for us.

Example: That family that was found dead and the father was an author of 9-11 conspiracy book? Something like that. I think this is what they are really trying to protect, the status quo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join