It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they reading our post?? (another one)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

This along with the I Ching and the like are deep topics I want to think about some more. I find the I Ching to still be a mystery since I don't fully understand it. Astrology has been cheapened with so many reporting it as a daily thing - in my opinion. I'm sure there is validity to all of it - at some level - coming about by observations of archetypes as you say. Maybe a start would be to look at the accuracy of matching archetypes with people. How well do they fit? How do we know what our archetypes are? For example - an animal a person resonates especially strong with is likely their archetype. What if it's a few things - and then what does that mean? Always something about us that is a mystery. Especially collectively.

You just brought up the most important part of the experiment.

What most people dont take the time to consider or learn how the entities in astrology personally identify with their current story. Such as, mars individually expresses himself within your psyche and manifest into your life physically as an action. Think of a rubber band starting with the idea in your head and raping around mars. Now when mars gets further away he creates more tenson and cause i dont know, stress on your thoughts. Now mind you, im just using an example as it would take forever to throughoughly initiate you into understanding these "tools". So anyway what your looking for is the personal symolism connected with mars for example and learning your relationship with this archetype and how its enacting itself within your life.

Now once you can identify the affect of mars on your conscious and physical manifestation within this "world" or universe however you want to perceive it then you can start identifying patterns and essentially thats where the predictive thought processing starts to jump in, or the use of hypnosis by say making suggestions at the right time or swaying opinion depending on astonomical values. These information be easily discerned by looking up location and birthday and name and all that. However i would say that in order to fully get a grasp on this you would have to really take time to read all the data before you can beging suggesting things.

This is really deep # and you can really understand it more if you learn about NLP, and keeping journals and the likes. This will also enable you to build up your defenses against this form of attack, which is what it is.

Trust me when i tell you that a lot of people probably have this figured out, especially these dark magick practitioners who ritually destroy the world and are on an attack against anything organic and natural.

We can go deeper into it too.

Keep in mind a lot of this information comes from my experience in the occult and from learning about esoteric practices. All this information has been around since been around been around. Im sure that the people who can actually wield this type of technology have access portals everything they want or need, you know like high level bankes with lots of power, or the Rothschild type of charachters. Its apart of what they do and its you hear people saying more and more. Most people are to laymen to understand what the hell people are talking about though due to the fact that a lot of these ideas are hidden and encoded with religious texts and Secret societies and all that.
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago5231552014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I know that archetypes are the ancient wisdom meant to guide us in life - if we can identify them and understand what they are telling us we can fnd peace in knowing what still exists today that connects us to our ancient selves. I agree - I would need to do some reading on it but a part of me is concerned with having someone else tell me what resonates with me (although it may apply collectively and in a generalized way). Maybe there is a good online tests that helps us figure it out (I can see if my hunch is correct or close to the findings).

By the way. There is a post on here about scientists scanning the Internet looking for time travelers. If that isn't a mind bender. I don't know how to link the thread but just saw it a few minutes ago. Thought you might be interested.

Scientists searching the Internet for evidence of timetravelers

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There is always someone watching someone on many levels.

But on the human level this site is interesting. The trolling of thread by certain parties is an interesting concept. From one point of view you can think of it as government sponsored bullying to keep the mass from being informed and closer to the boxed feudal system we live under with it's true masters.

But the problem with this implementation is that the real ones who know things will find other outlets where the government will not find them. This is a face book page for the ones who are one level outside the box. Great source for data mining.
edit on 19-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Maybe there is a good online tests that helps us figure it out (I can see if my hunch is correct or close to the findings).

To figure what out, how to interpret your experience?

You need someone with a lot of experience in helping you figure it out through a long period of dream journals and allowing them to guide you through journeys that are designed to identify the symbolism. Usually during a journey you dont fight the natural action of whatever the charachter in your mind is you just document his actions. A lot of time the symbols can be actions, or smells, or visualizations, really it depends. It takes a lot of practice and a lot of dream journaling and journaling your journeys(haha). But you might really build a strong connection with yourself and get really centered. Its probably not very easy to find someone whos an adept at this practice but you could probably do it yourself, you seem like an intelligent person. I was introduced to this with a guide so im not very knowledgeable about a solo process.

A lot of people who have been involved in occult things typically warn people about doing anything like this and i would like to extend that same warning. Playing with your psyche is not always a good idea and no matter what you believe a lot of this crap isnt really a toy to be played with. Its good to understand and documenting your dreams and day dreams wont do anything but help you protect yourself but anything other then that and its going to have a negetive impact on how you think. NLP is a big part of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

The trolling of thread by certain parties is an interesting concept. From one point of view you can think of it as government sponsored bullying to keep the mass from being informed and closer to the boxed feudal system we live under with it's true masters.

What seems to get results from the MSM and politics and economics is keeping people in a constant state of stress. I used to let ideas get to me reading and responding on here but eventually i realized people just think what they think which is why i post a lot of random thoughts rather then addressing political issues which i stll do. It seems very lucrative for the markets to Keep people in survival mode so they dont have time to contemplate their existance. Its almost like you gotta disconnect from the sphere of influence put on people who think at all different or see a different world so you can get to no who YOU really are.

People are so distracted and stressed out they dont even know who they are, what they like, they dont anything about themselves they just repeat things and make things up as they go along. Its a state of high suggestability.

Hopefully im not the only person making that observation.

And i could totally be wrong about this being done for cause and affect but it could just be a result of human stupidity.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0131242014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago5631012014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have no doubt that some people have a greater ability at problem solving than others, by thinking outside the box. However instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars scouring conspiracy sites for the next batch of recruits, why not post a thread online asking ATS'ers to solve a real-life problem, and save yourself a heap of cash.

YES, they are watching the thread topics and member replies, but instead of picking a few of us out of the heard, it's better to leave the heard intact. 1000 people trying to solve 1 problem is better that 10.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

What if the problem isnt external and the problem they need to solve has yet to be discovered and what their looking for is the mind of discovery?

Yeah thats a very cryptic thought. I dont really expect and answer to that.

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0931112014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Again I believe it's better to post a thread on ATS asking members to solve an as-yet unanswered problem to see who comes close to offering a plausible solution. Having 1000 minds bouncing ideas off each other in an attempt to solve 1 problem

Maybe if it's something to do with solving time travel or cold fusion or Fermats Equation etc, then that individual may be approached for recruitment.

But it's better for them if we solve their problems and post them online here, because we relinquish our rights to anything we post.

example: If a member had solved Fermats Equation and posted the solution here, they would not be able to claim the 1 million dollar bounty, however the owners of TAN could.

If you think that some organizations are head hunting you for your talents then why not simply apply at an agency? They have aptitude tests which you would probably ace, and you can start a career in a field suited to your talents.

But then if you did, you'd be scouring our posts, just like a school teacher marking exam papers at the end of each day.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

If you only read the first post you should definately read the rest of the thread for sure. Then let me know if you still have the same question.

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago1231072014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think I missed base on that last post. LOL

However if your asking if "THEY" are reading our threads and posts etc, and then putting us into categories by means of psychological profiling, then YES I believe they are doing that.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yeah for sure. Im also throwing it out there that maybe theres a darker element thats always observing things waiting for i dont know... people with certain qualities or certain birth charts. Maybe people who were born at a certain time are more beneficial for their ceremonies then other people due to the alignment of the stars.

Its probably also an affective way for them to track the affect of their programming and look for candidates.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by xuenchen

Right i get that for sure.

Just saying theres another darker side to thise same agencies and maybe their using the same techniques to identify targets.

But yeah its highly speculative. Who knows what the massive black budgets are for?

Well I'm sure they love dropping threads for Psyop and misdirection reasons as well as simply trolling and using bots. I'm sure its safe to conclude that some of "they" are actually moderators and possibly intertwined to an extent with site ownership. After all Skeptic Overlord is buddy buddy with Kit Green.....and it didn't seem to take much to get Mr. Alexander and Aquino either. Just saying...you are playing in there toy box thinking its yours.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would imagine that "they" read every word on this website and "they" categorize what they read.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

onequestion
So first let me start by saying right now i have to much time on my hands so please forgive me for the increase in volume of threads i have been starting lately. I hope someone is enjoying them.

Now heres another random abstract through as i like to think of them.

Are they browsing the website looking for certain thought "patterns" that are best equiped to problem solve or deal with situations that suites the needs of whatever group is looking?

So maybe they have thought pattern analysis figured out and they can spot targets by their speach or typing patterns or ways thinking or how they analyse problems and they target these people for expimental purposes?

I'm saying they could be choosing ATS because we have had some seriously deep thinkers who i personally have a lot of respect for and maybe their looking to run highler level experiements that we arent even coming close to in the private world yet?

Im just saying if i was a highly secretive organization id have to think of really creative ways to find new talents and understand whos best for the job.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago3231442014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago2231452014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

You know, I have this same feeling. I'd be surprised if our ATS conversations weren't being monitored.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Using us( ATS) to find the answer to find the answer to problems without telling us we are in an experiment? Asking the people for answers indirectly? Nah! TPTB would never do that..! sinister laugh.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

onequestion
reply to post by xuenchen

Right i get that for sure.

Just saying theres another darker side to thise same agencies and maybe their using the same techniques to identify targets.

But yeah its highly speculative. Who knows what the massive black budgets are for?

Well I'm sure they love dropping threads for Psyop and misdirection reasons as well as simply trolling and using bots. I'm sure its safe to conclude that some of "they" are actually moderators and possibly intertwined to an extent with site ownership. After all Skeptic Overlord is buddy buddy with Kit Green.....and it didn't seem to take much to get Mr. Alexander and Aquino either. Just saying...you are playing in there toy box thinking its yours.

that is a interesting quote my friend and closer to the truth than you would believe when you look at the layout of some other conspiracy sites they do seem identical

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It does feel to me at times that humanity is some great experiement and that someone is "watching" us to see if we do something that "they" are waiting for. I don't know what that something is but I think it has something to do with unifying nature through magnetism; everything works because of magnetic waves and frequencies in one form or another. Once this happens, man will be ready for the next level. So, to whomever is monitoring this, note my contribution to this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Im not entirely sure that ATS would be chosen specifically..

But, I have little doubt they (the NSA for one) are trying to run their pretty little math on every piece of data they possibly can. This takes quite a bit of resources, which is why they are building some new (and quite large) buildings.

Message boards may not be considered as high of a priority, since they are pretty much always open and available for a search. And I am not sure exactly what the parameters would be for which results get flagged.. I am guessing there would be a focus on threats of different kinds.

I wouldnt be surprised if there are systems that can pattern match and identify a person through their writing, even in digital form. However, I am not sure that it would be used in the general data collection.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Well your right about intelligence agencies. Has anyone ever noticed if you look up 9-11, illuminati, boston marathon hoax, etc videos on youtube they will put a ad of Muslim singles in the corner. We all now the internet and marketing agencies work together. They keep track of interest based on the connection of social media and website preferences . Well i never visit singles website, they know I am single w my FB information.I am also cacausaian. Funny muslim singles.iTS A SCARE tactic They could use it to recruit but I think they just want to know how much the media brainwashing is actually working. The IA probably want a Ivy leaguers. Not ppl with a working open mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Im thinking more along the lines of dark magicians. Im thinking they use the data and pattern analysis to determine where who and how to target.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join