It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nun Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Did Not Know She Was Pregnant.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Why didn't she notice the lack of a menstrual cycle? Maybe she thought it was menopause.

Some women actually continue to have some bleeding monthly through their pregnancy. The baby must have been very small but this does happen (not knowing) usually with the woman being overweight.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by JayinAR

Why didn't she notice the lack of a menstrual cycle? Maybe she thought it was menopause.

Some women actually continue to have some bleeding monthly through their pregnancy. The baby must have been very small but this does happen (not knowing) usually with the woman being overweight.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

My sister gave birth to my niece in her bedroom in the middle of the night. She said she didn't realize she was pregnant, but I thought she may have just been trying to hide the fact that she was pregnant.

At any rate, it happens and the women don't have to be overweight.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Many Catholic women in her situation would drop the kid off at a Nunnery so... does she just drop it off with her roommates?

Seriously, though, I'm hoping this wasn't the result of some rape that she'll keep quiet in order to not rock the boat.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi ms tsu!! How are you?
Very interesting to read, maybe this child a miracle from God to her..

Btw, since when you become a writer? Conggrat ms!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Read the whole thread and no one has asked >>>>>

"Was her name Mary?"

Lord, I hope it wasn't RoseMary!

edit on 18-1-2014 by windword because: M

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I had a friend that had child without knowing she was pregnant, she was 16 and the baby was breach, so didnt lie in the normal position, she had bleeding on and off, she put that down to being young and they were irregular anyways, she went to the toilet with cramping, about an hour later gave birth to her daughter in the bathroom with the paramedics, she called the ambulance as she thought it was appendicitis. So does happen

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Happens in my city quite often... Surprise / miracle birth

(a) Too obese to notice the difference.

(b) Never had sex, gets pregy .

3 very strange coincidences about these virgin pregnancies.

(1) Always a religious family.

(2) These miracle children always pop up right at Christmas

(3) Some poor guy ends up getting eventually named as the father and is forced to marry the girl.

Now that is just not cricket.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
She isn't a nun anymore?! if its thats the vaticans decision proves they don't believe her outlandish story.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Loaded with good quality conspiracy fuel; Nun originally from EL Salvador (Our Saviour as named by Columbus) gives birth, claims to be unaware of being pregnant (miraculous if you like), time of year close enough (if you want it to be). Fill in the factual gaps with speculation and all the dots join up (if you use a thick enough marker pen).

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Wt*, she named the baby after the pope Lol !

anyways,
Impossible to ignore lactating symptoms unless there
is extreme denial. Denial and truth seeker contradict each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Segenam
reply to post by TKDRL

none the less ..
you finding it hard to believe, doesn't change the reality that these things do happen, while rare, are certainly well documented ...

ETA - i recall one story of a woman who went to the bathroom while experiencing some stomach cramps, she thought she needed some sort of funky poo ... but instead came back out with a baby boy ... pretty much just slipped out her ...

imagine that .. going for a dump, and becoming a parent to a bouncing baby instead ..

i may have got that wrong .. it could have been a pee she thought she needed .. am not sure what bein pregnant feels like .. but if they compare it to excrementing a brick, then /... welll yeah .. id imagine it feels more like needin a poo than a pee, if either of those area appropriate ..
i guess this really deserves a whole thread to itself now ... what does it feel more like .. poo or pee
edit on 18-1-2014 by Segenam because: wheeeeEEEEeeeee......

No one has answered your burning (pun intended) question, so I will... it's a poo... definitely a poo!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I find it very hard to believe anyone can not know they are pregnant..... From all the complaining I hear from women about all the problems they have when pregnant, maybe if you are a sickly person, used to throwing up every morning, used to back cramps and all kind of other pleasantries.... Still a stretch IMO.

It happens. A former boss told me about her sister being a huge surprise. Her mom never felt sick, gained a couple of pounds but didn't think to much about it, never felt the baby moving or kicking, and "bam!" one day she has horrible back pains and was rushed to the hospital and next thing you know, there's a baby. Go figure.

I forgot to mention she had a period every month, or what she thought was a period.
edit on 19-1-2014 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm gonna go find a nun to "court" just to satisfy my curiosity in this matter. No joke.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Tsu322

'Tis the long awaited second coming. Repeat of the first coming.

Des

Lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Segenam

Trueman
Before they start calling the baby "Messiah" :

Put all the priests in town in line for a DNA Test. One of them might refuse.

Pointless to interrogate her, the experience could be blocked by her mind or she was sedated or under influence of other substance.

Perform a regression hypnosis.

other than you, ansd a few others in this thread, i see zero mentionin the report, that anyone is even suggesting she was a virgin mother ..
that has arisen as pure conjecture from within this thread ... and certainly am not thinking it .. not sure why any one is even speaking of it .. but thats ats for ya .. if somethin silly can be said .. someone on ats will say it

This is 100% correct.

It was never stated in the article that the birth was a miraculous one...just that the nun got pregnant and didn't know about it. The rest is all people's fantasy and/or wishful thinking : )

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Segenam

Trueman
Before they start calling the baby "Messiah" :

Put all the priests in town in line for a DNA Test. One of them might refuse.

Pointless to interrogate her, the experience could be blocked by her mind or she was sedated or under influence of other substance.

Perform a regression hypnosis.

other than you, ansd a few others in this thread, i see zero mentionin the report, that anyone is even suggesting she was a virgin mother ..
that has arisen as pure conjecture from within this thread ... and certainly am not thinking it .. not sure why any one is even speaking of it .. but thats ats for ya .. if somethin silly can be said .. someone on ats will say it

I never said she WAS virgin or "Virgin Mother". I'm sure she had sex (voluntary or not), with a man. There is evidence pointing that way. Ask me what evidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Segenam

Trueman
The lesson to learn here : Zero sexual life is not healthy and against nature.

if thats the lesson here .. never become a lecturer ...
if someone does not want to participtae in any sex for whatever reason, and are happy to do so, then i would say that is not agsint nature, but in tune with their nature ...

being peer pressured into doing something you dont wanna, cos someone says its not healthy and against nature, seems more un-natural to me

We don't know if the act was unwanted. Not sure if you are talking about the nun or yourself. No problem If you don't like it, you deserve respect.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

weemadmental
reply to post by Segenam

I had a friend that had child without knowing she was pregnant, she was 16 and the baby was breach, so didnt lie in the normal position, she had bleeding on and off, she put that down to being young and they were irregular anyways, she went to the toilet with cramping, about an hour later gave birth to her daughter in the bathroom with the paramedics, she called the ambulance as she thought it was appendicitis. So does happen

Wee Mad Mental

Your friend didn't know she was pregnant but she surely knows how.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Cuervo
reply to post by Tsu322

Many Catholic women in her situation would drop the kid off at a Nunnery so... does she just drop it off with her roommates?

Seenow, that's funny.

Seriously, though, I'm hoping this wasn't the result of some rape that she'll keep quiet in order to not rock the boat.

What a horrible thought, but all too possible, I fear.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

The idea of the possibility of the second coming of Jesus, being a) born in the traditional way, or b) born to a bloody Roman, is frankly appalling.

He will be parting the skies, not being delivered from a womb when he comes for round two.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join