It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nun Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Did Not Know She Was Pregnant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The 31-year-old was rushed to hospital with abdominal pains, which she thought were stomach cramps.

The young mother, who is originally from El Salvador, reportedly named her newborn Francis after the current Pope.

The mayor of Rieti, Simone Petrangeli has appealed to the public and media to respect the woman's privacy.

The news has drawn international attention to the small city of 47,700 inhabitants.

The nun called the ambulance on Wednesday morning. A few hours later she gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Nun Gives Birth to a Baby Boy, Did Not Know She Was Pregnant.

Please excuse me if this has already posted, I did a few searches and couldn't find it.

A Nun has given birth to a baby boy in a small town in Italy and claims she did not know she was pregnant.

I'm not sure if she was a virgin or not but I thought it was worth a mention, especially considering Ariel Sharon died seven days ago.

I wonder how the Pope feels about having the baby named after him.

I just think it's a shame she didn't call him Brian

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!! sorry, I couldn't help myself

I'm fairly certain that she IS NOT a virgin if she's pregnated
You see, when a man and a woman like each other, they......

I would say that there is some shock going around there, especially for the fellow who is responsible.

Also, What does Ariel Sharon have to do with this?

edit on 18-1-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I doubt he has anything to do with it at all but rumour has it that Jesus himself is to pop down now that Sharon is dead. The end could very well be nigh!

PS Sorry for all my sins.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

'Tis the long awaited second coming. Repeat of the first coming.

Des

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I wish them well, I hope that she places the child ahead of her commitment as a nun, we do not know how this came about and may never, it is not new for a nun to be raped or even fall in love, I can think of no better commitment to God than to be a good mother to her child and I certainly hope the church has learned from past mistakes where such cases where dealt with in the most shameful and ungodly manner and looks after this woman and her child and now she no longer a nun I hope she meets a good man.
God bless them both.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That someone doesn't know they're pregnant is not THAT uncommon, as far as I know.

That someone "was a virgin" becoming pregnant however is extremely, extremely unlikely.

Now let's weigh off the odds....

A) It's a true miracle, the second coming of Christ

B) It's exactly what it is, a woman (nun) got pregnant and she didn't realize it ..and now she's extremely embarrassed about it

Problem is that the likelihood for B) is about 99,9999999999999999% and for A) it's really, really, and I mean really slim

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Im penciling the end of days into my planner.
Meet you guys for tea over armageddon?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Everythings a repeat these days.

It's a bummer really, I had some plans for some real good sinning this week and I'm going to have to rearrange now.

I did a little doom-dance when I saw the news.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I find it very hard to believe anyone can not know they are pregnant..... From all the complaining I hear from women about all the problems they have when pregnant, maybe if you are a sickly person, used to throwing up every morning, used to back cramps and all kind of other pleasantries.... Still a stretch IMO.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

That's the spirit, excuse the pun.

Don't get too excited though, it took him 30 years to get started last time. It might be a gradual apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

It's a Miracle !

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
She should just do as they used to do and blame it on Incubus.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Its called Immaculate deception

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

TKDRL

I find it very hard to believe anyone can not know they are pregnant..... From all the complaining I hear from women about all the problems they have when pregnant, maybe if you are a sickly person, used to throwing up every morning, used to back cramps and all kind of other pleasantries.... Still a stretch IMO.

It's actually a known condition and is called " Pervasive Pregnancy Denial" . Basically a form of psychological suppression. I wouldn't say it's very common but it does happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The timing is interesting. I'm not a Christian and am not expecting this is the Second Coming, but I thought it was interesting that I saw this the same day I saw another news story:

Lightning has broken a finger off the right hand of Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.

...lightning frequently strikes the nearly 100-foot tall statue, a symbol of Rio that overlooks the Brazilian city from the peak of the Corcovado mountain.

Its right hand had been damaged sometime ago, but the finger finally broke off in a storm late Thursday [January 16, 2014].

SOURCE: New York Post

If anyone is compiling a list of signs & portents, maybe you want to add that.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im sure i heard a joke about this once..i think it involved a bar of soap.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh good grief.
Haha
If she had been a virgin that would have been the first thing out of her mouth. "I have never had sex. This is an immaculate conception."

However, she did not say that. She just said she didn't know she was pregnant.
Don't kid yourselves, nuns get busy too. I mean I know they're "supposed" to abstain, but look at how well that works out for the priests. They go after children.

The Catholic Church is absolutely ridiculous and evil to its very core. Most corrupt organization in the world. The Christ will not be born to a Catholic. You can bank on that.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well at least the kid does not have to go far to get molested.......

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Ah but maybe they were expecting his arrival and planned to keep quiet and not tell the nuns which would be his chosen mother.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That someone "was a virgin" becoming pregnant however is extremely, extremely unlikely.

Can you please stop being agreeable and politically correct and clearly state that it is impossible.

Even if we open the door to include divine consummation it seems highly doubtful that a God would wait for the 9 months and for the mother, family and community to take care of the unwanted/unplanned child, not to mention the divine responsibility to that same child itself, even we mere mortals take paternity a bit more seriously (well, most of us but that does not diminishes the idea that a divine being would know better)...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join