It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling out a member of ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I never figured I needed a second half until I learned I was less than whole as a person. She sounds like a real good example for your kid too.

Good luck with keeping the wind in your sails.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's funny but you and your wife sound like an inverted version of me and mine. She's the curmudgeon realist and I'm the liberal hopeful who has to snap her out of her darkened view of reality sometimes and show her what a little unchecked optimism and belligerent love for humanity can do.

Then she shows me the bills, points out the flaws in my logic, and we call it even.

All in all, pairings like that always function in a very symbiotic fashion. You are very lucky to have the Starsky to your Hutch (or Ken to your Ryu, Riggs to your Murtaugh, Tails to your Sonic, Nick Frost to your Simon Pegg, Destro to your Cobra Commander, etc, etc)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My friend, she is the yin to my yang.

She tempers me.

She teaches me.

And I love learning.

After more than 2 decades, we are stronger than we've ever been.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

eisegesis
I never figured I needed a second half until I learned I was less than whole as a person.

You can still be a whole person as a single. It's up to you to make it so. Loneliness passes by pretty quickly as long as you stay busy and don't dwell on it.

As for myself, everytime I have told my significant other that they make me whole, or are my soul mate...the relationship goes downhill fairly fast. I'll never say those words again. Oh, I may say that I love them...and mean it, but not those phrases ever.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Now I know who's door to knock on when my snowblower runs out of gas...

Moral of the story: Our stubborn little partisan bunny is conciliable afterall.

There's hope for humanity yet !

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

beezzer
After more than 2 decades, we are stronger than we've ever been.

2 decades? You sound so young on air! Do you have a bald-bunny spot?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Myself, believe in frequencies that you or I give of at any moment depending on our moods. These fields that we emit are tied to how we feel at any moment, either changing rapidly or long sustained periods of a specific state of mind. When you cross fields with another, say while standing next to somebody in an elevator, these overlapping fields either play nice together or want to cause that "get away" feeling. Some, make me want to throw up. Living together is a daily maintenance of these fields and explains why divorces can happen in three years or thirty years. That in itself keeps me on my toes.

I never was lonely because I always had things that I loved doing by myself. I always hated sharing my legos with my friends growing up. The real masterpieces came from being locked away for hours with ALL the pieces to myself. I loved being alone as much as I loved being around people, but I prefer just a few good, real friends. All who I would give a house key to in case of an emergency.

But, by being alone or single, I was happy but never felt whole mainly because I kept all of myself to myself and realized the selfishness of that act. Don't do one or the other, just balance it out. Right now, I'm lucky...my girlfriend is my antimatter and together we disappear. We are in a space where we only exist together in time. She is the book to my wobbly chair.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There's not a lot of people out there like that. She's def a keeper. People like that make this world a better place.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Gonna guess you wife is a ATS member ???
Stoke the flames of passion are we.........

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

beezzer

I just wanted to share, not any accomplishment on my part,

Says you! If you found a wife like that you are accomplished indeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hey, this is Cute! I want My lady to get an ATS account now... First I just need to create a new account in which I'd clean up my act, watch my ps and qs, and ditch this one so I don't have to subject her to being associated with an inconsiderate asshat... ah, it'll never work. My ps are no longer distinguishable from my qs these days... I'll just live vicariously through the exploits of Sheriff Beezer The Gallant XD hahaha Jk but seriously what a cute couple. My regards to the gentleman with the fluffy countenance

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lucky man.

Don't lose that one brother.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Beez

From the moment I read the Nerbal thread (RIP Nerbal) it was obvious that you are a caring family with good hearts.

You are all lucky to have each other, and I doubt you would have acted any differently mayhaps with a slight prompt.

You'll see soon enough that I too am blessed with an angel, mein got !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we leave each other with the correct wife

Seriously Beez you're a lucky guy to have such an inspirational lady by your side.

Cody

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Wow you described my wife to a tee. And that being said you are truly a very wealthy bunny.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone again, for the kind words said towards my wife.

Yes, I am lucky to have her in my life.

We've been married for over 20 years, and she still does stuff to surprise and amaze me.

I do also, but it usually has something to do with a burnt meatloaf of something wrong with the plumbing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What a nice story beezer. Thank you for sharing that.

but, I have been where you are, the long distance move. it sucks. So don't minimize how stressful it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm pretty sure, its the other way around. Keep stripping!
edit on 22-1-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bless you for not being angry at her for helping them when you yourselves are stressing financially.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well Beezer my old lady is the same way ... she would give away the farm and feed the less fortunate ...... however I know there is a never ending supply of those who need help...... if you're trying ... I'll help but I am the thrifty and cheap one having to playing the counterweight to her over generosity .....

hope all works out well with the new job and you find a great place to live.... one source for real estate all over is US wide real estate listings

I've been using it looking for SW Colorado real estate ......

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer,

You want another one? Mine's always come'n home wasted.
Scream'n and yell"n, slobbering. And a couple nights ago.
She hit me.
After all I do for her, to try and make that women happy.
I called the police but when they got here. They just
laughed and said, "You married her, deal with it". And then
before they left, the other cop asked me if next time,
could I please call before she kicks my ass? So they can
watch. I just don't know what to do anymore Beezzer.
She's been strut'n around in my wife beater lately, always
a beer in her hand. And she can't walk by me without raise'n
the other one like she's gonna hit me again. just to make me
flinch. But I guess you have no idea what it's like to be a battered
husbnd? You and your perfect wife. Hmph!

Seriously,
You are a very lucky man, not only to have her, but a
baby boy Beezzer as well. Good on you, for being the best
thing in this world a man could ever hope to be. A good
family man. Kudos to your wife. Now I get to let mine read this.

Have a good year Beezz

edit on 23-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join