It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Canadian Exec defends unions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

I couldn't agree more jdoors. As of late I have never seen so many "scab" unions created to placate the worker and harmonize relations between a company and it's workers. Harmony is something neither should strive for.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

brice
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

What....the right to work in Saskatchewan? Home of social democracy, universal health care and......Tommy Douglas (grandfather of Kiefer Sutherland)?

Yep. Why, the premier was puppeted off to one of the last Bild-a-burger meetings. They have his eye set on vying for old Harper when he steps down. Could be a comedy if it wasn't such a tragedy of greed and errors.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

brice
reply to post by jdoors

I couldn't agree more jdoors. As of late I have never seen so many "scab" unions created to placate the worker and harmonize relations between a company and it's workers. Harmony is something neither should strive for.

Have you heard of clac? The Christian Labour Association of Cda? Classified as a union, but negotiating for things like working for less wages when working OT is what they do for the workers. Labelling themselves as christian is aah here's a fellah for that one:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join