It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Pleidians.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Your only thinking of our Universe or dimension, anything you can imabine is out there. Take it from me because I am "out there" . LOL! PEACE! :
edit on 19-1-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Bella Abzugs hat

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One aspect of the Pleiades that is rarely discusses is their relative age, about 100 million years. Compare that to our Sun at about 4.6 billion years. Now 100 million years ago on earth life was quite advanced. Plenty of fish, reptiles, mammals, plants, birds, etc. were walking, swimming, and flying around. In fact, simple animals were around 600 million years ago.

Yet we are told about these "advanced" Pleiadeans. My goodness, but they evolved quickly! And AFAIK there has never been found a planet around any one of these stars. So where again did these advanced Pleiadeans come from again?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I've also heard that Native Americans were connected with the peleides constellation. These beings love music & dance which are also Taurean traits funnily enough

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thank you for all the comments everyone, and thank you for sharing all links etc.

The idea of multi-dimensional beings is certainly an interesting one!

Phage, lol, good to see you made it to this thread. I know, you probably rolled your eyes while reading my OP

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Pleaidian/taurus, is a real group connected to earth, some higher frequency and some more meddling.

what proof do you have? other than intuition?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

schuyler
Yet we are told about these "advanced" Pleiadeans. My goodness, but they evolved quickly! And AFAIK there has never been found a planet around any one of these stars. So where again did these advanced Pleiadeans come from again?

You are aware that planets are ubiquitous, right?

To think that the Pleiadean stars have no planets is a silly and foolish an thinking there might be Earth like life there (or indeed any life at all).

What need to be remembered is that the stars are some 150 million years old. At that age for Sol, Earth still wasn't even formed completely. So it is very likely that planets are not fully formed around the Pleiades stars.

But, all the Pleiadean believers should take heart...there actually IS a star that can support life such as them, and it is in the right place for some poor ancient Terrestrial to misunderstand and think it's actually the Pleiades.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Pleaidian/taurus, is a real group connected to earth, some higher frequency and some more meddling.

what proof do you have? other than intuition?

My own experiences and on a thread like this, not going to discuss them.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If one person says it then it looks strange. If many people say it, that don't even necessarily know each other then it looks more credible.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

I have shared many of my remembered experiences, here and there, but generally when inspired to, or to support another, but I also think pearls before the swine, without really wanting to insult anyone on the thread, just that if its going to be a smorg of insults or put downs, I think avoiding is good for my well being, since my shell isn't that tough.

Also want to add this too, for this always puts a block on sharing, because when you're not sharing wounds, concrete missing time and a craft overhead, which we've had, and was shared with family to various extents of awareness. But that is the nuts and bolts, and more concrete understandings, seems like you were abducted, you have wounds. Some may not believe these things happen but its still a scenario that is logical and makes sense, in a concrete material world, material type abductions take place. Some of the most concrete nuts and bolts are seemingly more negative experiences.

However, if you're aware, and have frequent incoming information, messages, contact, connection, remembering even of who you are at times, the far more positive experiences are quite a lot harder to express without nuts and bolts material logic based posters making nutty replies back.

And experiences are full spectrum, where the most wonderful information and connections are the less nut and bolt jobs, the more telepathic connections.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Stuff what other people think. If you believe it to be true then speak your truth. If other's are saying similar things then you will always be backed up. Clever people always keep an open mind - it's only unaware people that think they know everything. Trust me I've met enough of them, fed up of them & ready to start smacking them down.
ROARRRR

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
With experiences, the most valuable and informative information, even remembering, and giving your soul this, thank God, thank you so much, for you sense family and you know you're home again, in a sense, away from home but connected to home. Those experiences are fraught with the difficulties when attempting to share what others label odd, or intangible or spiritual new age, or any number of put downs, and yet those are the ones that matter the most, anything that brings your memories or recognition back.

And between a world of false information and traps everywhere, and many in boxes of ideologies and science theories, given a choice between that and my experiences, my experiences win hands down and are a part of the soulstone/rock I stand on.

I've had experiences with pleaidian, Sirius, Alpha Centauri, and I love them all even the one I remembered who was a cut throat cold power hungry corporate or incorporate sirius man, who was trying to issue threats. Oddly enough I knew it was Sirius that had put those implants in, and most odd indeed it was a Sirius business elite that said he would remove them personally if I stopped posting for awareness. And made threats against one of my sons, someone who was more cosmic on the other side and who I recognized as my real son or from a past existence. In any case, he didn't bank on the veil lifting and that I knew who he was in source. I knew he was like a cousin, that had gone the wrong way and gotten lost in very negative ideologies and agendas, and a huge wave of compassion streamed out of me. He left.

I've had tests and was shown a light craft, after meditating out under the stars, in which I was told, this was a cultural exchange, and that it was approved by the joint Pleaidian-Sirius council.

Various experiences since childhood with couple in blue uniforms, who are kind of scientific, coolish, good with kids, but I ended up speaking up for myself during some gynelogical things where they told me I was going to have a child basically, and I was too old and told them no. Also, was told humans were like insects to them. They're pleiadian! Because on a later date, an abduction was, (at least to my knowledge), avoided, stopped. And it occurred becauase I woke up and knew him, knew he was pleaidian, thanked him for all the work he/they had done, watching over humanity, but told him, beamed love at him, and told him, that his love had grown cool, which was understandable, but now was the time to turn up the dial of love, for we were going home, and it was empowering, no longer a child and accessed by them.

Our souls know a lot more under the veil than we think, and the players here are all known to us.
edit on 22-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Intuition is what we are always supposed to follow. They even tell nurses this at training school & that's the world of science.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

There is no proof Pledians are in Ufos. If there is present it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yeah I'm not saying they are in UFO's. I think with these matters people always need to keep an open mind. I personally think that there is contact with them down here and that they are connected with music, dance, the arts. All artistic ideas are channeled anyway with the creative force working through you. I also think that communication is telepathic - not just UFO's.

edit on 25-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

"The Trickster and the Paranormal" is a fine book.

KPB

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Pleiadians as I understand them colonized the planets in the region near the Seven Sisters or the blue stars known to us. Terraforming can take place in a hundred thousand years, which even for those stars is still a blink of an eye. I would suggest any reader look up the "Galactic Wars". At any measure the humans are pretty young and only about a few million years old. Anyway the human form is from the Lyra constellation. The Pleiadians are colonizers are terraformers of any locally found planets. All it takes is having 3,000 colonizers surviving and a sustainable population is established. Even among Earth humans that many are likely to find themselves immune to alien germs if we colonized another living and vibrant planet. The Pleiades might not have spawn a civilization from germ to telescope, but panspermia can answer that quite well.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

The problem with the Pleiades is that they are too young...even for Terraforming. Pleiades stars are a mere 150 million years old.

So there may not be any planets formed as yet. Earth wasn't finished with the "building" until after 500 million years (when the Moon was formed). So there is really no reason to expect any kind of complex life anywhere near the Pleiades.

However, there is a star "in that direction" that is much more capable of supporting the "kind" of life that the Pleiades is supposed to have; it is HIP19076...a "G1V"-Class star 55 light years away. and just about old enough to support the kind of life we are looking for (almost 4 billion years).

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is No Time, and in various time capsules, ie planets around stars, they do experience it differently. I50 million years old. I believe they're more than that many light years away. Lets look.

Alcyone is 400 light years away. Supposedly aged less than 50 million years

www.universetoday.com...

Fortunately, the trusty telescope tells astronomers all they need to know about the age of stars. Essentially, astronomers determine the age of stars by observing their spectrum, luminosity and motion through space. They use this information to get a star’s profile, and then they compare the star to models that show what stars should look like at various points of their evolution. From this, they can determine how old a star is, and how much longer it has to live. This method of determining star age can inaccurate because it relies on the accuracy of the models.

There’s a new technique that was recently developed called gyrochronology, and it’s based on the rotational speed of a star. The speed that a star rotates is steadily changing throughout its life, and it’s dependent on the star’s age and color. If you know a star’s color and rotational speed, you can calculate its age to within an uncertainty of 15%.

Wow, a hard science, and do they really think their own science is the real deal enough to map out reality. I don't believe for 1 minute they are mapping out reality.

And the universe is in layers, wiht this one nearly being a hellzone one, and not really the place to be thank God.

So, we don't time things right, we don't know what level most of them are hanging out at, but can pressume they're not in hell/purgatory layer of the stacked onion layers, realm, like we seem to be, and we can pressume it would take a very long time for the light of those stars to reach us so its all the past.

Also, we don't even understand stars. Electric Universe doesn't make the sun HOT, it makes the corona hot however, where all the cavitation, sound HZ and fusion of elements takes place.

It takes an atmosphere to interact with the light particles of the sun, ie. unranus and pluto could be warm enough for life. If they have gases and interaction taking place. The sun's light travels everywhere.

Dwarf stars could have planets. There isn't really a quality to a star that pertains to it being useful.

Its all speculation here, with the bad science we use, and instead of trying to put things in boxes, open the lid and think expansively, bigger than your told to.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Because ufology does not conform to our anthill science!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join