It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Pleidians.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I know, the illustrious Pleidians. A topic of great interest for some, and at the same time, a subject matter seen as nothing, but utter rubbish.

Now, I'm not here to prove anything to you, merely convey something of whatever merit you may deem...

First of all, lets get this out of the way, the Pleiades, hailing from the Taurus constellation, is a very young system, in fact it is estimated to be only 100 million years old approximately. Giant B-type blue stars surrounded by a dense cloud of gas giving the Pleiades its blue-purple glow. In know possible way has life evolved here passed maybe single celled bacteria, at the most I would bet.

Having said that, I will admit, the idea of gaseous, multi-dimensional super beings residing or deriving from nebula or otherwise, isn't out of the realm of possibilities for me, personally. That being said, if any "Pleiadians" do exist, I believe they'd be etheric, blue-purple beings capable of instant travel to nearby locations, telepathy, and much more. The only reason I say this, is because I have never much liked the idea of "Pleiadians" due to the unlikely nature of life having formed on the planets there...however an experience I had involving a picture taken of myself and my friends changed my mind.

I unfortunately do not have the picture, but in the picture It appeared that there was what looked like an indigo (blue-purple) being standing right over my shoulder. The being had long elongated thin almond shaped eyes, long pointed ears, and was very faint and translucent. I thought nothing of it, but immediately my mind instantly said "Pleiadian".

Who knows, but like I said, if there are sentient advanced beings that hail from there, i'd place my bets on etheric, multi-dimensionals.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think your imagination is up there with them!

Anyways, s&f because, just because...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Thats odd you mention imagination, considering the person that posted a thread right after me titled it "The Art of Imagination."

Gee, it must be a sign

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

I've been flirting with the idea that stars are alive, and aliens are what their psychic projections look like to the conscious mind of our modern culture. I've also been very interested in the Pleiades for a while now, and I have actually interacted with bluish ethereal beings so I'm digging this thread.

edit on 18-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
From what I have learned, Pleidians are a load of crap that was fitted with wheels and made into a bandwagon. If what I know is even close to the truth though, BlueMule has the closest interpretation.

EDIT: Sort of like the end of "IT" just less terrible when made into a movie.
edit on 1/18/14 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
For fun, because it's there, here's the Rationalwiki link to Pleiadians

Billy Meier is quite fond of selling them as part of his own religion where he just happens to have been told by the Pleiadians that he is the reincarnation of all the Old Testament Patriarchs, and also Jesus ... if that says anything.

Some stuff claimed about them:

Pleiadians are somehow connected to Atlantis and Lemuria. Reiki, ear candling, Shiatsu, reflexology, aromatherapy, and crystal healing all came from the Pleiadians. The Pleiadians brought dolphins to Earth - we know so because JFK's spirit has contacted a human through automatic writing to tell us so. Jesus was a Pleiadian, as was his father, though his mother was Lyran. They love sex (the Pleiadians do, not Jesus and his family... though they must too if they're Pleiadians). The Pleiadians are helping us fight the evil space reptiles (and you thought we couldn't connect this to Reptoids) as part of the battle against the Illuminati. They are Old Old Old Earth creationists, and think Earth is 626 billion years old. Pleiadians are apparently truthers.
And the Pleiadians just might have been doing something good and kind in the year 2012 to counter gloom and disaster instead of spreading it.

lulz

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

For fun, because it's there, here's the Rationalwiki link to Pleiadians

Billy Meier is quite fond of selling them as part of his own religion where he just happens to have been told by the Pleiadians that he is the reincarnation of all the Old Testament Patriarchs, and also Jesus ... if that says anything.

Yes indeed it says something. It says that neither you nor Billy know how the archetype of the trickster works.

The Trickster and the Paranormal

I double-dog dare you to read this book.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

BlueMule

Yes indeed it says something. It says that neither you nor Billy know how the archetype of the trickster works.

Not interested.
The Trickster is a homeless guy in my general urban neighborhood area I sometimes give a few $ to for his crazy stories that claims he's 38,000 years old and from Atlantis among other things.
I don't have to read a book about him.

Paranormal are the stories we sell children around the Holidays. Some adults seem to never grow out of this, and adopt new replacement myths as they grow up and 'lose the magic'.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

BlueMule

Not interested.

It's probably just as well. That book would chew you up and spit you out.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am winging this (I usually do)

I remember way back in the 80's a book out by some dude on the Billy M. contacts. I read it an thought. BS.

I wrote a letter to Whitley Strieber (I had read his new book Communion) and he said, (long story short) he wasn't sure about it either.

I just thought I'd throw this out there.

By the way. Every letter I wrote Mr. Strieber., he wrote back. Before computer stuff e-mail etc..
edit on 18-1-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

BlueMule

I've been flirting with the idea that stars are alive, and aliens are what their psychic projections look like to the conscious mind of our modern culture.

Interesting idea there. Never thought of stars as beings of light. The way we are evolving and discovering things nothing would surprise me.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

First, I'll point out a mistake in words you made because it may confuse some people. You write:

"In know possible way has life evolved here passed maybe single celled bacteria, at the most I would bet."
I assume that you meant the word "no" for the word you wrote "known."

One thing you overlooked in saying that is while it may be true (or not) that life may originate by natural means from chemical processes native to that planet, it does not follow that that is always the case. Given the various levels of technologically advanced civilizations that may be out there, we should allow that some of them will go colonize themselves or some other lifeform they've tinkered with onto that planet. Thus, the long haul of natural evolution need not be the absolute rule for life found on any planet. (We can actually extent that forecast to allow such terraformers to create a lifeform for a planet where under normal physics, life would never naturally develop there.) Currently, there are hot debates raging around various circles on Earth that we were created by ETs. Another debates is that we originated by spores that by-passed some of the elementary processes necessary for life to spontaneously pop into existence, etc.

In regard to your total idea, however,...why not?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ATS thread Pleiadian Contact Project (PCP-Classified)

Don't know if how those there name is interpreted correctly there but things did seem different for 1 after this thread OP...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wonder what planet of that star system they are actually from. I mean, can't actually live on the stars, just way to much power and destruction on its surface.

I mean the Pleiades is just a star cluster, and sometimes I think an highly over-rated one due to the attention one the web it gets for a supposed alien race.

Kinda of ruined that star system for me...
edit on 18-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I've been flirting with the idea that stars are alive,

You're a bit late to the party.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Frederick Pohl (died last year) did some nice work on the concept.
www.goodreads.com...

edit on 1/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
First of all, native lore is pleiadian, thousands of years old.

Second of all, it doesnt matter how young or old a system is, or even if there are enough natural satellites/moons/planets orbitting stars/suns. Not with Higher Ups. They can create anything they wish inside and outside the surface of anything they wish and grow spaceshapes from seeds, GMO to any size they wish and create anything they want, the space being different inner than outer. Thats if they want to interface on this lower dimension/plain/hellzone, and try to rescue people here.

This is a lower realm however, and nothing is like it appears on others.

The universe is very populated.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Man I hope human brains don't destroy them.

Our thoughts are so primitve, it must be a disease.

I mean, especially with "The Secret" knowledge being given so available

edit on 19-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
..i think it's all new-age garbage

according to the watchtower association, jehovahs witnesses (upper echelon)
and slightly paraphrased,

"God is a finite being like you or i, and he lives in the star constellation the pleiades, specifically on the star halycon, and he sends messages to the governing body of the watchtower association and it takes 8 days..."

..sounds a bit like, Joseph Smith
"taken to the moon, and the people on the moon were almost universally 6 feet tall and dressed like quakers" (1937)

/insert "voice of vrillon" ashtar-command message here

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by BlueMule

I've been flirting with the idea that stars are alive,

You're a bit late to the party.

Hey thanks bud. But you should know a wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He parties precisely when he means to. :p

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pleaidian/taurus, is a real group connected to earth, some higher frequency and some more meddling.

Some real positive alpha centauri groups too.

There are larger agreements or "federations" working as well. But many, with many different agenda's.

There are counsels and joint counsels overseeing earth and souls here: sirius, pleaides, and sirus-pleiades. Pleides is known as ple'o'sh'a'n. The apostrophes have something to do with the prounciation. play e osh an, almost sounds like oceans.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join