It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why China Must Start a War.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was waiting for part two of this article to come out before posting it up here on ATS. I figured it belonged here. Personally I have been saying China would be the source of the next big war for a decade now. This in part as I had some inside information that came right from the Director of the Rand Corporations Think Tank on Geo Politics. I think this article sums up the why and the how of what is coming. I have picked and pulled pieces of the article as well as provided links to other sources that support the conclusions of the article

“The government will tell us to fight a war, and we will,” Du, a 20-something Chinese woman, says to me in a cafe in southern China. Du went on to explain that China’s war rhetoric has been increasing, especially over the past three years. The impact of this, according to her, was that the youth think that a war is imminent and they should prepare. Rather than face a Tiananmen tank incident again, they will blindly obey the communist party and fight as they are told.

Recall that in 2000 China had zero billionaires and now ranks second only to the USA. As a matter of fact, Beijing alone has more billionaires than all but a few countries. You may also recall that 90% of all millionaires and billionaires are members of the communist party and their kids. Communism is paying off royally.

Over 90% of the people cannot afford a home in Beijing, the elderly have little to no health care and education is in tatters, at least for almost one billion people. The communist party members, however, do not have it so bad. They are accumulating more wealth and moving their assets, families and lovers overseas with increasing regularity.

News Politics Tiananmen attack like 200 others in Xinjiang in 2012: report

The suicide attack in Tiananmen Square in the heart of China's capital on Oct. 28 can be compared to any of 200 similar incidents that occurred in China's Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region last year, according to the Chinese-language Oriental Outlook.

China censors news of an SUV plowing into a crowd in Tiananmen Square, killing five

Hundreds of posts about the incident surfaced on social media sites in China, but were quickly deleted by censors, according to FreeWeibo.com, a Web site that tracks such activity.

China is NOT a peaceful Country.

For all we hear about China’s peaceful history, it has been anything but. Over that same 2500 year span, they have enjoyed a measly 500 years of “peace”. More often than not, their lives were filled with war and brutality. Even more recently China has been equally aggressive. Up until 1987 China had used military force in 76.9% of all international crises compared to just 17.9% by the US and 11% by the United Kingdom. (Hegemon- China’s Plan to Dominate Asia and the World, Steven W. Mosher, pg. 59)

These are all excerpts from Why China Must Start a War – Part I

You can find Part Two at this links below.
Why China Must Start a War – Part II

Wag the dog in the Middle East all they like. The real big problem is coming from China. They can do whatever they want to do in the South China Sea and all they have to do to keep the USA from intervening is threaten to cut off all exports to us. The Elite of the ruling parties have funneled off a lot of their cash and their families to other countries. War is their nature, a nature they have been denying for 500 years.....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

They can do whatever they want to do in the South China Sea and all they have to do to keep the USA from intervening is threaten to cut off all exports to us.

I think cutting off exports to the U.S. would hurt them just as much as it would hurt us. I suppose they could export to other countries, but how many other countries would want that crap? I'm sure none of our allies would take it. So right off the bat, that would take a large number of countries off the list.

Not to mention, starting a war with China would force a ton of jobs from U.S. based companies, out of China. And I'm sure most of those jobs would be brought back to the U.S. which would fill the gap in goods that would be lost from China.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dont forget China is 'smogging' themselves to death in most large citys too. How long can they keep this up till china cant see their sky ever again.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Don't forget the lack of females in China now also, due to their one child policy, forced abortion, and their custom of valuing males far more than females. There isn't enough to go around now. They're either going to all have to learn to love being with other men, or they're going to have to expand their reach until they find enough to go around.

I am talking about "woo-woo" which is now being discussed in another thread. The Mel Brooks "High Anxiety" definition of "woo-woo" in this case though. Not enough woo-woo to go around in China. Lack of woo-woo can make soldiers even meaner than they normally are.

It's appropriate that your thread is in the WW3 forum, as lack of woo-woo would seem to be a fitting reason for mankind to teeter on the brink, if ever there was a reason worth teetering for. Instead of WW3 though, this massive next war may be known 1000 years from now as Woo-Woo War one.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by Mamatus

They can do whatever they want to do in the South China Sea and all they have to do to keep the USA from intervening is threaten to cut off all exports to us.

I think cutting off exports to the U.S. would hurt them just as much as it would hurt us. I suppose they could export to other countries, but how many other countries would want that crap? I'm sure none of our allies would take it. So right off the bat, that would take a large number of countries off the list.

Not to mention, starting a war with China would force a ton of jobs from U.S. based companies, out of China. And I'm sure most of those jobs would be brought back to the U.S. which would fill the gap in goods that would be lost from China.

This is why most Americans will never see it coming. Most think that the dollars made are everything to them when in reality the ruling Party Elites have already stockpiled more cash then they can spend. China is second only to the USA in Billionaires and Millionaires.
China's Rich Lists Riddled With Communist Party Members

The Forbes China 400 Rich list revealed a record number of 146 U.S.-dollar billionaires this year, compared to 128 in 2010. The growing ranks of the mega-rich in China are unsurprising in an economy that doubles in size every eight years. However, the fact that over 90% of the 1,000 richest people tracked by the Hurun Report are either officials or members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is a troubling sign.

The USA is not the only Country addicted to cheap Chinese junk. In fact nearly every populated Country on Earth does a significant amount of trade with China.
What does Canada trade with China?

According to Statistics Canada, Canada exported $16.3 billion worth of merchandise to China in 2011, and imported more than $48 billion.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The first thing that strikes me is the use of the words "Communist" and "billionaire" in the same sentence. Is that really ideologically possible? Well, no matter the next thing was:

Over 90% of the people cannot afford a home in Beijing, the elderly have little to no health care and education is in tatters

Now that sounds just like another place I know of, wait it's America. Personally I don't count being indebted to a bank for 30 - 40 years as equal to affording a home. And the rest China seems to be very similar to the US.

As far as war I agree that this could happen with China. It will be at a time of their choosing though and I don't think it will be right now as I think they're waiting for the US to lose it's Reserve currency status first. We could implode just like the old Soviet Union and China won't have to fire a shot.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Mamatus

As far as war I agree that this could happen with China. It will be at a time of their choosing though and I don't think it will be right now as I think they're waiting for the US to lose it's Reserve currency status first. We could implode just like the old Soviet Union and China won't have to fire a shot.

What I am thinking is what I was told by my guy at Rand. China does not have to start a war with the USA. To start such a war would be absolute folly on their part. The supposition is that they will simply cut off exports to the USA as they do not have to do business with the USA.

When you are trying to hit a bully that is bigger and can fight better than yourself you don't walk up to their face. You hit them from behind. The game is already afoot and there is a reason China has the single largest defensive military in the world.

They will likely start up with Japan and the second we try to intervene they will cut exports without declaring war on the USA. They will then sit back and watch what happens when Americans are cut off. Walmart empty in three days flat, not pretty what will happen next.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Sounds like a Problem a Few Dozen Neutron Bombs could Cure in a Heartbeat . For all this Talk about China's Military Strenght , remember , the U.S. Still holds a Vast Edge in Military Technology over the Rest of the World and has the Resolve to use it at Any given Moment if Threatened or America would be a Third World Country by now....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Then we would have to deal with China's allies as well.
China's allies= Russia (Nuclear and world Power) SCO (Strategic ally in Central Asia) Burma (strategic Asian ally) Venezuela (Latin American strategic ally) Zimbabwe (Strategic African ally) Pakistan (Major partner and Nuclear power) Iran (Middle eastern ally and regional power) Cuba (Latin American strategic ally) North Korea (Traditional cold war ally with nuclear weapons) Sudan (Strategic African ally) Syria (Strategic middle eastern ally) Serbia (Possible future ally now that America has pissed them off with Kosovo) China friendly- Angola, Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bolivia, Chile, Cambodia, Cuba, Egypt, Fiji, Ethiopia, Greece, Iran, Jordan, Kazakstan, Laos, Liberia, Mauritius, Nepal, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Myanmar, Senegal, Serbia, Sierre Leone, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Singapore, Venezuela, Zambia, most Arab, and African countries.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

M.A.D. The Russians know it's a No Win Situation , and the rest of those Countries you mentioned are irrevelant Military wise . By the way , China does not really have Allies per say , just a bunch of Lackies with their hands out.......
edit on 18-1-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
War with China? the Chinese are smarter than that I thought. Little Japan conquered and ruled China.

And how about India? they have gobs of people also. And they are not friendly with China either.

America has been planning war with China for over a decade/ All that 'debt' the US has to china.. soon as China starts a war, POOF! no more debt to them. This was all planned decades ago.

Once China is occupied by the US, Russia will become the USA's reluctant ally.

I can't believe that people actually fear China. why would anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

While most are "irrelevant" there are several that are not to be taken lightly on that list. China deciding not to do business with the USA anymore is not a Go To War excuse as far as the rest of the world is concerned. Even our allies would freak out if we bombed the crap out of China for not sending us cheap goods.

You, like most Americans do not understand the Long Game. We are a young country that came up quick and we have been very nasty to our neighbors in the process. When you can't hit a bully in the face you sneak up from behind. Don't forget lessons learned from the Art of War......

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The US is weak. It's economy is poor. It's foreign policy is poor. It can't afford a war with China.

As a matter of fact, I heard on one of the talk shows that if America got into a war with China, it would have to borrow more money from China, to fight China!

Which would be perfect for China to start a war. Our civilian leadership has no stomach for war. Our civilian leadership has no spine for war.

This alone would make it a perfect oppourtunity for CHina.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

They will likely start up with Japan and the second we try to intervene they will cut exports without declaring war on the USA.

Maybe, depends on what you mean by "start up with Japan." Guaranteed if they attack Japan we'll be at war with China immediately due to our defense treaty with Japan. Also, Walmart notwithstanding we would immediately wipe trillions of dollars off our national debt.

China may poke and prod their neighbors but as for the US I believe their strategy is our reserve currency implosion. Much easier for them and everyone can see it coming.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The missing Point in all this talk about China is the Fact that the American people have Lost Control over their own Goverment . The Federal Goverment does what it pleases including Starting senseless Conflicts around the Globe according to their own Agendas , and not the Citizens of these United States . Scary times indeed we live in at the moment ....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They don't need to go to war with us. Empty the shelves at Walmart and we will tear ourselves up from the inside.
Weaken the dollar, build wealth and allies with resources, throw down some economic sanctions and voila riots in the streets.

This scenario is not my own. It was laid out by my former student that was the Director of Rand Corporations Think Tank. He had 200 people under him, most with IQ's that would make most of us feel quite stupid.

All the things he said would happen, has happened, almost on cue and equal to the timeline I was given. It won't be an outright war, not at first. Even our allies would turn against us should we bomb China, after all where do you think most of the world gets it's cheap goods? They don't want what will happen to us to happen to them.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Now tell them the AWFUL things RAND reported to US Army intelligence about THEIR assessment of US combat troops in Desert Storm.
50% Casualtties people!
I said it would take about a week and I'm just 115 IQ.
Good thing they are using think tanks to asses me still.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Do you know why they made that report? I do as I saw the same report and asked my buddy about it.
It was an attempt to get the USA to stay the heck out of the Middle East. 200 genius types knew there would be no winning and that it would drain the economy. It was their hope to frighten our politicians out of war. Kinda says something about our leaders doesn't it?

Oh and Desert Storm was more of a police action than a war. I do not think anyone was expecting so many Iraqi soldiers to lay down their arms and surrender either.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gozer

I think this more than anything is why China has to start a war, and one that will need lots of ground fodder. They either burn up their young men's anger and aggression on someone else or they let it fester internally.

If you're looking to hold power, what would you do?

These young men have no future whatsoever and are a tremendous liability to you.

What do you do?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Mamatus

Bassago
reply to post by Mamatus

What I am thinking is what I was told by my guy at Rand. China does not have to start a war with the USA. To start such a war would be absolute folly on their part. The supposition is that they will simply cut off exports to the USA as they do not have to do business with the USA.

When you are trying to hit a bully that is bigger and can fight better than yourself you don't walk up to their face. You hit them from behind. The game is already afoot and there is a reason China has the single largest defensive military in the world.

They will likely start up with Japan and the second we try to intervene they will cut exports without declaring war on the USA. They will then sit back and watch what happens when Americans are cut off. Walmart empty in three days flat, not pretty what will happen next.

Cutting off imports would not affect the US as much as you think. It would put Wal mart out of business which argument could be made that would be a good thing for the US. There is a major shift going on you're going to see more products made in India.Its not because of politics its because of press reports. See Chinas worker conditions are horrible and the pollution is insane people walk around carrying oxygen and wearing masks.This is hardly the people that want to be associated with this since public opinion means sales. For example a real backlash is starting against wal Mart more and more are refusing to shop there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join