It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to win America back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Im old.
For a self admitted "kid" you are a good thinker.. and I imagine its a pleasure to know you. My girls ( the 2 older ones at 20 and 15) have a horrible time finding friends who think like thay do or consider real life versus this weirdness they are told to think about. You give me much much hope and I hope you keep growing and searching. We NEED you. My kids NEED others like you. Never fear rejection or ridicule.. conformity is for conformists.. spread your ideas and feelings.. allow them to mature and become more full.
No one has THE answer, I believe we all have little pieces of the answer.. but we are kept fighting eachother so much over nothing (party lines, fine points, race, etc) that we can not come together and flesh these solutions out.

Advise from an older person who wishes she didnt make so many mistakes : Listen to EVERYTHING. Consider things you read/hear even if you disagree. BE a student of it ALL and share share share your knowledge and experience with everyone who will listen. Be patient and consider the interior of those you are fighting. ALWAYS make a point to step outside of the box.. and take a few steps from it.
THAT is how we come together. There is NO hope if we do not lead the pack and be an example of what can be accomplished by coming together.

<< 1   >>

join