It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible chem-bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The title of the video may be a bit sensational, but if this turns out to be true, then a sensation is what we are going to have, and it's not gonna be a good one. What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

The copyright on the video sais 2013 so it was last year. Dosn't look like anything happened otherwise it would have been on ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Stumped..

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
it looks like a water balloon of some sort, i swear i can see the rubber flail around a slip second after the explosion, but there doesnt look to be much inside it.

Of course you said its going against the wind however, so thats confusing.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Biigs because: more dumb spelling mistakes LEARN TO TYPE/READ BIIGS

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

I see "Published on Jan 17, 2014" Where did you see a 2013 copyright? Regardless of whether it happened today or anytime last year doesn't really matter if it turns out to be anything well... we saw the video.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
here you go

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It looks like a balloon exploding. Can't figure out why it was so hard to keep in view, unless it was traveling at high speed.

Where was this supposed to have happened?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Okay....so yeah, this is really interesting, but how in the WORLD does this guy get a 'chemical bomb'? Just based on what he is saying while making his film, he is obviously very paranoid, as far as the government dropping stuff on us.

I have NO idea what it is, but with all of the possibilities, I would think that a chemical bomb would be down there towards the bottom of any list.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

joeyv23

I see "Published on Jan 17, 2014" Where did you see a 2013 copyright? Regardless of whether it happened today or anytime last year doesn't really matter if it turns out to be anything well... we saw the video.

I was actually talking about the video not the post, sorry to confuse you about that. You can see the copyright year on the video left corner before you play it.
edit on 18-1-2014 by desertguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I gotcha now, thanks for that!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Always a weather balloon!! Lol (I'm ok with it, it's much better than the alternative) The uploader commented sometime today about it being over San Diego

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The guy tracks it all the way dowm....but doesn't show it fall among any of the houses he says it blew up over? C'mon. Besides showing some clouds at the beginning, which shows the object clearly under the cloud layer, there is no other frame of reference for the rest of the video. BS in my book.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I think it is clearly a weather balloon exploding, and that this thread is likely to end up in [HOAX!] I also think that CRROW 777 is in the running to be classified as a "known hoaxer."

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here is why this video is very questionable to me...

Looks like he has an interesting ability of observation that sees things that others can't.

edit on 19-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You guys and/or gals are more than probably right. I just wanted to get some feedback and see what ats'ers thought about it. I'm in agreement, that it looks like a weather balloon. It was just so pretty at first when it blew up.... ahhhh well, I'm not complaining, I'd rather it be a weather balloon (and that actually be the visual anomaly) for once as opposed to a chemical bomb. IMO they wouldn't need to detonate a weapon with chemicals in it if 'they' wanted to get at us. 'They' are already poisoning us, why would 'they' do it in a way that could actually be recorded.

Mods, if you will be so kind, to kick this to the hoax bin where it belongs, I do most greatly appreciate it

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

but if this turns out to be true,

It's as true as the chemtrails he was looking at.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join