It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting in Area-51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Okay children, now I know many of you have posted your little thoughts and plans to get into Area-51 or Groomlake. The massive walk right into it sounds good. Now lets have a thread with plausible ideas? And can someone please tell me Area-51's longitude and latidude.
Anyhow heres my idea: We could get a group of people and camp outside. Then we could get those cool lego racers that you can control and just sneak them in. They have cameras!!!! Also they couldn't be found because we could just hide them in dark corners. Next please.......

The best one will recieve an honurary "well done" from me!!!

[edit on 21/11/04 by Atomix]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought you said they ha to be plausible.

Anyway i doubt theres a way of getting in and that assuming it hasn't been shut down. I think its probably shut down.

Find any sites on Rachel?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I like what someone said earlier, remote view it or remote view a future newspaper article on it. Now, the first sounds like a soul hazard, but the latter could be plausible..

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Go to the Nellis AFB website, do a search on job openings.

Apply.

They always need janitors and maintenance staff and so forth. Be prepared for a HUGE background check.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We have plenty of threads on gettng into area 51, thanks. Please use one of the exisiting discussions. Here is one:
A NEW way into Area 51

...but you can search up more. Thread closed.

top topics

join