It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 2014, 2 Years after the end of the world and where are we now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was sitting last night thinking about this one, and all the fun and games leading up to 12/21/12 and was trying to think of where we are now.

1) The world didn't end (Obviously)
2) We didn't' evolve or ascend to another plane of existence. (No matter what some would make you believe)
3) Aliens did not come and save us (Oh Anthra where oh were are the Andromedans now?)
4) Planet X didn't smash us to bits (Sorry Nancy, guess you were wrong yet again)
5) Comets and Nibiru and Nemesis oh my (Still around? no? didn't think so)

The point of the matter is, it is now 2 years later, and people are still trying to rationalize it all, and I have to wonder why at this point... Anyone have a clue?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My thought on people that believed ISON was more than a comet, that Nibiru\Planet X\2012\predictions for the end of the world has never really changed.

I feel sorry for those people that go all in on scenarios like that. I feel bad for them that their life is so frustrating , so sad, so boring , so whatever that they latch on to these illogical scenarios to fill a void.

Life is worth living and I would rather spend time planning my next trip to Yellowstone or pushing my career forwards or listening to a great song then worrying about things that aren't there.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Because people like to believe that they are special, they like to believe that the time of the world in which they live is special. Many get scared when they are confronted with the banality and meaninglessness that is our existence in the grand scheme of things.

But the truth is, that it's all just business as usual. We and everything we have done and accomplished is largely irrelevant and unnoticed by the universe.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
2012? Heck.. I'm still trying to rationalize Y2k!

Give us geezers a chance to catch up!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow so much negative replies. I feel sorry for you guys for not seeing what is right in front of ur eyes. But hey you can't teach a blind person to see. Only you can lift that veil of pure bliss. 2012 was only the beginning. What is still to come will go down in history and this is a special time to live in. Sometimes i wonder what many posters do on ats because you talk the same as the sheeple i see outside.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Look as long as you have tax's and bill's and have to work for some fat lard arse whom take's credit for your sweat and blood, as long as you are suffering this little hell we call earth is doing it's job so the god's of olympus will never let it end, they will like poor king sysiphus show you the exit from the hole and even put it just out of reach but like sysiphus the stones of our societys are round and will never reach high enough to escape so is it any surprise we are still here.
The earth has another good 2.5 billion years at least barring astral impacts and may harbour life suitable conditions for at least that length of time though the moon will probably finally break orbit withing that period causing climactic chaos, then the andromeda galaxy (so the andromedans are coming ); ) will finally merge cataclysmically with the milky way galaxy which may be a time of turbulance but if the sol system survives then the earth will still have about 2 billion years more but will likely have degraded to a closer orbit more like venus before the sun swells into a reg giant and devours the well cooked remains of our little and then dead planet.

Just taking from the post immediately after mine, the uk is all but gone, the elite are richer than ever and the people are poorer, the supposed integration into europe has thus far been very bad for the six original member states with the exception of germany and it is turning bad there now, the mixing of peoples has fractured national societys and damaged irreparebly the traditions of those nations that have seen the immigration, sweden has gone from having the best standard of living in the world to being overburdened by islamic immigrants whom have just rioted and burned the historic heart of stockholm a city with many mostly wooden historic buildings and the integration here has seen the death of christian europe with the deliberate immigration of mass islamic populations into western europe whom are demanding and getting more rights than the indigenous groups. in thirty years you will see islamic laws enacted accross europe, they have larger familys and we have maybe one child in our thirtys.

Say good by to the world though it will still be here just not the one you knew.

edit on 18-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I think we might be seeing the end of a lot of
things this year. We certainly could be seeing the end of
the USA.

My philosophy in the face of everything is,
The only thing that is going to happen.
Is exactly what is supposed to happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know where "WE" are now, but I can tell you where "I" am right now....working my ass off to save up for retirement because I know we are gonna be heading for another world recession in the future...and I hope you are doing the same thing!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

And then when you finally saved up for retirement and your close to breaking point there is a crisis and the banks take ur money. Or u get sick and can't enjoy ur money. Yea good luck with that

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

The rich man storing up his wealth in the barn whom dies before he can use it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

vkey08

The point of the matter is, it is now 2 years later

Not sure what reality you are living in... but if it is in fact December 21st, 2014 in your reality, then I think you should strongly reconsider the "nothing happened" meme that you are attached to, because in this reality, its been barely over a single year... not a completed 2.

Time distortions and reality cross overs... strong evidence that something *did* happen

edit on 1/18/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Huh?
the world DID end..
we are living in the "Matrix"

Everything you know and feel is 100% simulated...
geez.. just dont unplug and everything will be fine

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
Huh?
the world DID end..
we are living in the "Matrix"

Everything you know and feel is 100% simulated...
geez.. just dont unplug and everything will be fine

If u need help u can call my friend Morpheus. He comes in gunz blazin

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think in a sense that Glenn Beck was right in this way - People can sense that there is something not quite right in the world. And, I think that Y2K and 2012 are societal manifestations of this anxiety. No one can pinpoint why they feel what they feel, but for some people, it finds its outlet in these things.

What it ultimately is that is so very wrong ... I can't say for sure. I can say what I believe it might be, but I could be wrong.

I just know that something in the world isn't right.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

And then when you finally saved up for retirement and your close to breaking point there is a crisis and the banks take ur money. Or u get sick and can't enjoy ur money. Yea good luck with that

That is why I run a successful business and have great talent working for me....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
S + F for your post. i often wonder myself about "mystery" planets, sneeking up on us? about the mayans, great "guessers" about 50% of the time. about aliens that would "deliberately" come here to save us (don't think they'd do it deliberately, but if they were in the neighborhood, they MIGHT feel guilty if they just kept driving by!) but there was one moneumental tragedy, well, actually two that happened in 2012. the first one ? the 7 dollar sunglasses i've had for almost 10 years finally broke (total tragedy) and the people who complained about the kings and his lords and ladies went back to the ballot box and took another big bite out of the democommie/republinazi poop sandwich, because maybe they thought the last time the did it might have been just a "fluke". (and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before ad nauseum ! )

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

ketsuko
I think in a sense that Glenn Beck was right in this way - People can sense that there is something not quite right in the world. And, I think that Y2K and 2012 are societal manifestations of this anxiety. No one can pinpoint why they feel what they feel, but for some people, it finds its outlet in these things.

What it ultimately is that is so very wrong ... I can't say for sure. I can say what I believe it might be, but I could be wrong.

I just know that something in the world isn't right.

It's because everyone is insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

well that and Y2K and 2012 were BOTH based on faulty calendars and "spooky" science. Insanity? maybe. mass hysteria? on planet PTSD, that works 24/7/365 !

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Anyone have a clue?

The history channel still runs those stupid 2012 "specials".

Take that as you will.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I was never worried about 2012 in the first place.
Though now some people are saying that our calendars are off, and that's why it's yet to happen.
I don't believe that either. In my opinion the Mayans ran out of space on their stone calendar.

Oh and this:

I have never doubted the force of the mighty yogurt!!!

edit on 19/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join