It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA Online (PS3) Crew

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I appreciate that Professor. As you can see he plays more than I and has a ton of fast cars also.
He was playing online with this one guy about two weeks ago and all of the sudden the guy had a million dollar bounty on him. Not knowing how that was possible my son asked him. The guy replied by asking if anyone wanted some money. My son spoke up and then the dude just gave him a billion with a 'b' dollars! My son has tried to give some money away (namely me) but it won't let him so it's gotta be a glitch. He went on a spending spree as you can imagine.

The new cheat fix Rockstar released seems to have cut the money down into the millions but he still has all his vehicles. At least for now.

It was glitchy last night. I too was wondering how the big truck got on the roof of that building.

Glad you got your son in here..sorry I couldn't stay much longer after you left. I had been up past my 36 hr daily allowance of single player Gta v play time. Lol I'm old and needed sleep.

Tell T-Wrex I appreciate him sharing money from the mini mart heist. But I bought a lot of GTA V WHALE CARDS PACK AND HAVE $10 MILLION PLUS DOLLARS. LOL.

Also I don't want him getting in trouble for sharing cash out of kindness.
I'll be logging on later after I do my things.. looking forward to seeing everybody!

edit on 19-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wake for work at 3am during the week, so my play time is usually between 1pm to 6 or 7pm on weekdays depending on what is required of me at home on that particular day. Fridays and Saturdays are a different story altogether.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I completely understand..plus hearing the background also indicates devoted parenting too. But the weekends?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So, I'm getting friend requests on PS3 from crew members, and I'm assuming all of them are members of ATS, but I'm not sure who is who.

I'm ProfChaos74 on PS3, who are all of you? (this is so everyone knows who is who).

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey professor, what's the Xbox crew called?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

darkbake

Hey professor, what's the Xbox crew called?

Under "Find A Crew", enter "Above Top Secret" and you'll see "Above Top Secret", and "Above Top Secret PS3".

You can guess which is which.

edit on 1/20/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit because I'm a scatterbrain.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
FYI to the PS3 crew members: I'm expecting to hit level 100 tomorrow afternoon!

RPG on the way!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm online, but my wife had to go out, so I'm playing Mr. Mom at the moment... and yes, I got to Rank 100.....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I already posted this on the Crew page, but I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to all of the crew members that have put in time to represent ATS in GTA Online. Good job, guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join