It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA Online (PS3) Crew

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
BTW my online PS3 moniker is 'kataklysmik'.
When you see that you'll know I'm the clown controlling it.

Here it is chaos!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by ProfessorChaos
[m

OK.. get the liewelive.....isn't he kataklizmik ?

Yes. I added him (even with the network issues), so, hopefully he'll catch it when he's home.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Getting vehicle...customs

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Says to get a tracker......that's not an option....games stuck...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Says to get a tracker......that's not an option....games stuck...

back out and go back in

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Doesn't it just figure that the playstation network would have issues on the very day I create an ATS crew. (In my area at least)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Pen is jumping all over. Had a great jeep Cherokee....green an all..the add tracker... it froze up....had to quit game....the went to pen store to get add on for gta v. It down loaded battlefield 4 premium! Ugh! Though I have that game still in wrapper.....it cost 49.99.
Now the gta add on whale card is 49.99......total in 5 mins....99.99!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Bigburgh

Pen is jumping all over. Had a great jeep Cherokee....green an all..the add tracker... it froze up....had to quit game....the went to pen store to get add on for gta v. It down loaded battlefield 4 premium! Ugh! Though I have that game still in wrapper.....it cost 49.99.

ouch!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bigburgh

Was it the network that made that happen?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Dafrack! Took the money.....and did not update...new messege....PSN store is closed......mommy! Lol. I'll get it going. I got you in friends list now...so can't lose ya....but for now I gotta fix this........I should have napped! Lol

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Bigburgh

Dafrack! Took the money.....and did not update...new messege....PSN store is closed......mommy! Lol. I'll get it going. I got you in friends list now...so can't lose ya....but for now I gotta fix this........I should have napped! Lol

Not a problem. the little guy is hungry, so lunch time is upon my household.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well the site is offialy hacked.....ran double purchase....152.20 khtdkhfmgv hkgkhgf ahhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I now have 10 mil.......and real busted bank account........

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Bigburgh
I now have 10 mil.......and real busted bank account........

Spend it wisely. By grinding in game, I can make $100,000 in an afternoon (I did so this morning). Don't buy EVERY car that you see, or you'll be broke faster than you know it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I joined the original ATS crew and you're right, there was only like two of us on PS3 and a ton on Xbox. I'm gonna join yours via Social Club and I'll start "representing" when I play later on.

Since we have a thread open for it, maybe we can discuss general concepts you want? I just want to know that we aren't a bunch of exploiters or jerks running around popping people who walk out of the Ammunation, etc.

Maybe we can do fun events if you get enough members.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Cuervo

I joined the original ATS crew and you're right, there was only like two of us on PS3 and a ton on Xbox. I'm gonna join yours via Social Club and I'll start "representing" when I play later on.

Since we have a thread open for it, maybe we can discuss general concepts you want? I just want to know that we aren't a bunch of exploiters or jerks running around popping people who walk out of the Ammunation, etc.

Maybe we can do fun events if you get enough members.

Yeah, I hope that our members aren't cheats or hackers; it ruins the game. As for a general concept.... hmmm. That's a toughie. We should all put our heads together for that one.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Your character reminds me of Jonah Hill.... lol

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Show of hands... how many of our members use a headset?

*Raises hand*

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

*Raises hand*

I don't have a headset but I use the text chat room function on the XMB and I have a keyboard. It seems to work better in most situations, anyway, since there is always somebody too loud or too quiet. The blend between a group who has keyboards and headsets seem to work just fine in my experience.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Cuervo

ProfessorChaos

*Raises hand*

I don't have a headset but I use the text chat room function on the XMB and I have a keyboard. It seems to work better in most situations, anyway, since there is always somebody too loud or too quiet. The blend between a group who has keyboards and headsets seem to work just fine in my experience.

I wouldn't mind typing, but I don't have an HDTV, so I have a very hard time reading the text on the screen; hence, headset for me.

***EDIT***
Also, as I play in the family room, my mic tends to pick up my wife, the baby, the movie that's invariably being played... I worry that it bothers people, but I haven't had a complaint yet.
edit on 1/18/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join