It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA Online (PS3) Crew

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OK setting up......omg confusing as heck...moms fathers...resemblance...Hispanic only....
I'm looking for 39 y/o fat boy...of European decent...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos

Bigburgh

ProfessorChaos
I'm hoping to be Rank 90 by the end of the afternoon... We'll see if wifey will allow that to occur.

Clarify..wifey as in wife....or wifi?

Wife. She will sometimes decide I need to participate in things.... you know, by emotionally present and all that jazz...

Um dude....I would do what she ask.....its OK the game will be here...however it'll take me all day to figure this out.....set up is confusing!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Sheesh you're the pack master...

OK so now I have to fire up the ps3 and set it up!

So much for the nap..lol
edit on 18-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I'm a solo race grinder. It's easy money and RP points.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK I made the name simple for yinz....wait for it........BIGBURGH all caps.......I don't understand mom dad grandparents deciding your look based on laziness. But its a start...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Bigburgh
OK I made the name simple for yinz....wait for it........BIGBURGH all caps.......I don't understand mom dad grandparents deciding your look based on laziness. But its a start...

The character creation is probably the worst I've ever seen in an online game. They really should have just let players create whatever look they wanted.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wait wait....where is the option to ad friends.....it forced me into a race with strangers.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Wait wait....where is the option to ad friends.....it forced me into a race with strangers.

You have to go through a little tutorial before all the normal crap starts. Just do whatever they tell you to, until they leave you alone (usually around level 4)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Okee dokee!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is the one and only game my wife will play with me. Ever. She has her own PS3 and i had to get two GTA V's because she wanted her own game. I think secretly she wanted to take any frustrations out on me digitally.

Rank 90? Wow you do play! I think I might be at rank 17. I play offline a lot. Online I find myself stealing military jets and wreaking havoc through the city streets before I glance off the side of a building in a fiery blaze. You don't rank up much doing that.
edit on 18-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Bigburgh

Okee dokee!

Also, to join a crew, you'll need to join the rockstar social club (if you already haven't).

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive

This is the one and only game my wife will play with me. Ever. She has her own PS3 and i had to get two GTA V's because she wanted her own game. I think secretly she wanted to take any frustrations out on me digitally.

Rank 90? Wow you do play! I think I might be at rank 17. I play offline a lot. Online I find myself stealing military jets and wreaking havoc through the city streets before I glance off the side of a building in a fiery blaze. You don't rank up much doing that.
edit on 18-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Well, almost rank 88, but 90 is the goal for today (gotta get me my heavy sniper). outside of personal friends and crew members, I stay away from others online. Too many trouble makers and trolls.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OK I'm a 3 ....gimme a sec

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

Bigburgh

Okee dokee!

Also, to join a crew, you'll need to join the rockstar social club (if you already haven't).

OK you should see me now...we are a crew of 4 so far OK.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Bigburgh

ProfessorChaos

Bigburgh

Okee dokee!

OK you should see me now...we are a crew of 4 so far OK.

Added you on Rockstar. Haven't added anyone on ps3 yet since I'm still in the middle of a grind.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It'll be so cool to be able to do heists (when they come out), now that we'll have enough members!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

OK I'm going get some points and nap then play again...lol

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Got messege...and died!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
BTW my online PS3 moniker is 'kataklysmik'.
When you see that you'll know I'm the clown controlling it.

I managed to add Bigburgh, but for some reason i keep getting errors when I try to add you on PS3

***EDIT***
Okay, it is apparently an issue with the playstation network (according to some friends of mine). I'll keep trying.
edit on 1/18/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Bigburgh

OK I'm going get some points and nap then play again...lol

Alrighty! I'll definitely be around this afternoon and tonight. Oughtta be fun!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[m

OK.. get the liewelive.....isn't he kataklizmik ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join