AM too Worried, its not fun being "awake"

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have been watching the news , watching world events, reading this forums for several years...But I have been really worried recently about the declining society , when i turn on the TV all i see is violence, rape, murder... greedy politicians and Banksters getting away with corruption . How people are sometimes so gullible as to fall for divisive measures...

I increasingly see people hating each other , East against west , Religion against Religion , Race against Race , Family against family , brother against brother .
Its just the sheer helplessness sometimes which worries me.. sometimes it gives me sleepless nights

Or is it just that the media is focusing on the negative issues only ? or is it that there is so much negativity these days ? or did this exist all along but we were not aware of it .... or are we in a stage where we have identified the problem and is in a very painful state of transition ?

AM i the only one who is worried and having sleepless nights ? How does one cope with this ?

Meditation and Yoga has helped me a little bit , but something or the other pops up and i get emotionally active....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

please delete this thread..... double post

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

You need to take a break from the rabbit hole.

It can be very depressing keeping up with all the evil in the world, remember that there are beautiful things in this world which we want to protect, these are the things that made us want to keep a tab on the destructive nature of society in the first place.

Get out of the loop, take a holiday to somewhere beautiful and then come back and join us for the tea party in the rabbit hole once more.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You have to throw your tv in the trash. Not reduce tv time. Not turn it off until you "need" it. Throw that thing away and don't look back. I have been off tv for almost 10 years and the world has never been a better place. The best part is, NEVER in almost 10 years have I seen a tv on somewhere, watched a show and thought about getting a tv again. In fact it's the complete opposite; every time I see a tv program at someones house or in a store, I am GLAD I got rid of mine because it seems that everything is getting worse--not the real world, the tv world.
Those of us who are truly awake should not have a tv because it's only capable of upsetting us now that a large portion of our lifelong programming has been disrupted.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Only worry about what you can actually do something about. Otherwise it will make you crazy and paranoid. This life is here to enjoy, but remember if you partake in the deceptions, you begin to believe in deception as being real. Inner confidence brings glow to your face. Watch, listen, and learn how the deception works, learn the tactics of the opponents before challenging them. And try to find people who are not in the corruption game to enjoy life with.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Can we stop discussing "rabbit holes"?

This gets rather disturbing.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The likelihood of all your worries manifesting is pretty slim. There's always been wars, always been exploitation, always been inequalities always been divisions. The fact we have 24hr rolling news which focuses on the most dramatic stories and Internet sites with as much doom as you can shake a stick at, just compounds people's fears in stories that would otherwise have passed them by.

In the last 12 months, how many news stories have effected your life directly and personally. Very few I imagine, yet we are spending much of our time worrying about these things that won't effect us ever in our lives.

top topics

join