It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sites & Monuments Aligned To "Ancient Equator"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Definition of theory

plural
theories

:
the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another

:
abstract thought
:
speculation

:
the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art •music theory

a
:
a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action •her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn
b
:
an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory •in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all

:
a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena •the wave theory of light

a
:
a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation
b
:
an unproved assumption
:
conjecture
c
:
a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject •theory of equations

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
What about other circles you can draw through other sites? Are they ancient equators too?

Do they have Magnetic North as their northern point?

www.youtube.com...

Go to the 1 hour 16 minute point of this movie to see a list of sites that line up as an equator for our current magnetic north.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC
reply to post by jeep3r

I have seen this presented in a utube vid, I'll see if I can find it again.
FYI moving the equator to this new (old) position puts the North Pole in the approximate area of Prince William Sound in Alaska, USA and moves the south pole approx. 30 degrees north almost completely out of the Antarctic circle.

The question I have had is if this was the old Equator, what happens to the alignments that we currently find between these locations and certain star formations, ie the 3 (4) Pyramids at Giza and Orion's Belt the alignment of the great pyramid to the current north pole and Angkor Wats celestial alignment to the constellation of Draco.
The second question I have had is with plate tectonics moving the continents what were the actual alignments in say 10,500 BC or earlier?

Giza Equator Line

Perhaps you mean this one?
Revelations of the pyramids
edit on 20-3-2017 by 2Faced because: Cause I f*ck up

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
"what happens to the alignments that we currently find between these locations and certain star formations, ie the 3 (4) Pyramids at Giza and Orion's Belt the alignment of the great pyramid to the current north pole and Angkor Wats celestial alignment to the constellation of Draco"

My guess is that the original locations were destroyed to such an extent that they had to be rebuilt, and thus we have current details like you mentioned.

In other words the locations on the old equator were established long ago. Then something like a comet, aka Great Serpent, hit the north polar ice cap so hard that it tipped the planet, melted the ice caps, killed mammoths while they were grazing, gave Noah a boat ride and sunk Atlantis.

The foundations of the original locations were then rein habited over time.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What I meant was that somewhere in this clip there is also mention of an alignment between Gizeh and easter island, amongst others.You mentioned.a youtube video talking about an alternative equator, I thought maybe you meant that one. a reply to: spiritualarchitect

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
What about other circles you can draw through other sites? Are they ancient equators too?

Do they have Magnetic North as their northern point?

www.youtube.com...

Go to the 1 hour 16 minute point of this movie to see a list of sites that line up as an equator for our current magnetic north.

An equator has nothing to do with any magnetic pole. The magnetic pole moves all the time by the way.
Maybe you should have spent some time looking up "equator" while you were in the dictionary trying to find a definition of "theory" that suits your use.

Harte

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't see the replies earlier
but once more, just for the kids

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

A scientific hypothesis is the initial building block in the scientific method. Many describe it as an “educated guess,” based on prior knowledge and observation. While this is true, the definition can be expanded.

So the OP is not at all posting a theory, because basically as nonsense it isn't that qualified

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join