It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

God is hidden and works in mysterious ways, though He is always present in us and around us.

The Vedic teacher explains this dilemma. (And this is experience of countless Yogi, in this creations as well as previous ones).

God made the universe for the souls as a place to live. The souls need bodies to live their 'karmas'. So God made them suns and planets etc. and then made their bodies; and assigned His powers to put souls in these bodies and manage this Universe.

So God is acting in this Universe through His powers.

Humans can get close to God (getting closer to God is getting closer to truth) by effort. The system is called 'tapa' in Sanskrit. 'Tapa' gives several powers to the seeker and these powers are necessary to get closer to the God.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

arpgme
In a world where only Truth and Falsehood

I hate to break this to you, but that's not free will. Whoever/whatever it is that has convinced you that it is, has lied to you.

God is life, the perishing is what happens when you walk away from life.

God is Life/Love/Truth

That isn't treating other like you would want to be treated now is it?

And are there any other characteristics you want to attribute to your god? I ask as you should really find out what these words actually mean, because I don't think you do...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I want to share a secret with the posters on this thread.

The God is 'jyoti-swaroop' or resplendent with light or a source of light.

However human eyes present on physical body cannot sense this light. Human eyes can only sense the light that is generated by excitation of particles of gross matter.

The God's light is the power that runs and regulates this Universe.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join