It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In many spiritual traditions God is called "Presence" whether the word used is "Being", "Consciousness", "I AM", or whatever. It is from this eternalness, this presence, this peace and love, which appears as "emptiness" that all things come forth. In the beginning when the physical (Earth) and spirit (Heaven) realm was being formed, The Creator (I AM / Presence) said "Let there be light!". It manifested from his intention and will as a thought into existence.

Many ancient religions, including Judaism and Christianity say that light was a Creation of The Creator but is not The Creator himself (Genesis 1:3). Over time this was changed and a new belief arose that "Light" is eternal and that God is "Light". Now, most people worship "The Light" which is "The Creation" but ignore or are scared of The Creator "The Darkness". Darkness has even been associated with evil over time when it wasn't originally this way.

Whether it is a physical or a spiritual 'appearance'. It is still an 'appearance' and 'object', a 'thing'. Aliens, Angels, Demons, Spiritual "Worlds", even beings both Physical and Spiritual claiming to be "God" or "Jesus" are all 'appearances' that came from some where - The Invisible - Eternal Creator. This is why, originally, no images where to be made of God, and it was taught that God created light which was spirit which then created physical - so that people will not fall into idol worship of appearances whether it is a spirit or a human claiming to be a "god".

This is The Great Deception that most are falling for, and people who see these "appearances" are believing in them. It tugs at the mind - thought and emotion - and it is believed, and they truly believe themselves to be Prophets of God.

God is Darkness and Light is The Creation, that is why in light "All THINGS" are "ONE". In Darkness, it is emptiness and eternal and it brings forth light. The Aura is the "Intention" of Consciousness. Metaphorically speaking, in this sense, the Light can even be seen as Hell-Fire which burns the soul and makes the soul yearn. The most extreme form, being spiritual worlds of burning fire.

God is Darkness (The Creator) who said "Let there be Light", and "Light" is The Creation of The Creator. It is from This Energy of Relaxation, Patience, Peace, and Acceptance, that Light, Strength, Intention, Motivation, Will, was created.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Those were true words.
I personally would consider this the closest thing to a moral ideology, state of being or,
religion, that i accept.

Thank you brother/sister.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree. It's easy to realize once you take note that the pupil of the eye is always black, no matter what color the eye. This is because everything is black to begin with and light separates color(s) from the darkness. Without darkness as the background/ canvas you wouldn't be able to experience light because light needs darkness in order to exist. Darkness is the spirit and that spirit manifests in different forms according to physical laws of space-time.

There are religions out there that go much deeper into this idea.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Darkness doesn't exist. Nowhere does light not exist. I am not just talking about visible light... don't forget the invisible light.

Light creates shadows, shadows do not create light.

edit on 18-1-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

1 can accept the LIGHT in the consciousness of the CREATOR existed before the manifestation of LIGHT was CREATED, yes...
edit on 1/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well since God can give things and taketh away things, then yea God would be the supreme Evil, whether it be your Yah wehs, or it be your Allahs.

Also since God created light, and Lucifer is a light bearer, and God created Lucifer or Satan in some separate text.

Also in Yin and Yang, Im pretty sure the white side, with the black dot, represents purification, or purity. Which is kinda of evil...

While the black or dark side can represent eternity, which can also be..Nothing.

So yea, God is the creator and/or destroyer of things.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
Darkness doesn't exist. Nowhere does light not exist. I am not just talking about visible light... don't forget the invisible light.

Light creates shadows, shadows do not create light.

edit on 18-1-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

I think the point, at least to me was that there was nothing before there was something.
The Universe was zero, then created debt (-1) which was balanced out by the creation of 1.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Great post, but it is my belief that everything is One meaning that both the darkness and the light are the Creator and Creation. The light (the image we see of the world around us) is God and the darkness (that whichis unseen) is God as well. I AM is Presence as you say, and Presence (the eternal now) is both the seen and unseen.

Once you make the outer (light) the same as the inner (darkness) and vice versa, only then can you become One with God because God is all in all, both light and darkness. When you merge the Father (darkness) with the Mother (light) you get the Son (the image of God or Presence itself). Father (Spirit), Mother (Physicality), and Son (Image), this is the true Trinity in my opinion and we are all God in the flesh.

The Spirit creates the flesh and the flesh creates the Spirit. You cannot have Presence within a body without the Spirit and you cannot have the Spirit without the body to house it. Both light and dark are intricately connected and are One. We are both the Creator and the Creation, the avatar and the gamer.

S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think all of you got it backwards.

The Highest "God" is totally Void .. Total Emptiness.. You can call it Dark Space if you want..

The Highest God then created Yin and Yang, the Masculine and Feminine Polarity.. the Creative and Destructive Aspects of the Universe..

Why does so many spiritual paths advocate non-duality and emptiness? Because True Enlightenment consists of reaching such a high level of consciousness that there isn't any duality anymore.. no yin, no yang, no masculine, no feminine, no creation and no destruction..

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Problem is each and everyone of us has been brainwashed since conception into thinking we are male or female..

we identify ourselves with base physical trait and this egoistic identification is the source of ignorance in the first place..

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

arpgme

God is Darkness and Light is The Creation

Explain
God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

What you see is the image of God. Put your hand in front of your face, your hand is created in God's image once you see your hand take form in front of you.

God made man (the flesh/body) in his own image. When you look at a man (or woman), man is created in God's (your) image. Look into a mirror, when you truly see yourself you will know that you are not what you see but you are what is seeing the image that is being projected in front of you. You are the image itself, not what is contained within it.
edit on 3701101CST373 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

ToneDeaf

arpgme

Explain

If it was a mean literally then "he" would have only created males correct?
Humanity has created computers in our image too would you believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I really don't understand why you emphasize darkness. We never ever experienced, "darkness", the only darkness is a state of mind having lesser love and being confused in a lower frequency.

But I have for real experienced spiritual/entity threat from intense shadow, and my own family even HS from the CME's, and Light.

Its not an insanity. Something that sick and twisted would make God/Goodness/Highest Love and Goodness Sick and Twisted, see the problem eh?

All ideas of Creator, and concepts of mystery school, and duality god are complete BS corruption, its because they are heartless pyschopaths that they go along with hideous and twisted ideas.

God is very basic, simple, profound, beautiful, gracious, love, with things so simple a 2 year old gets it, because Higher Ups are not Sick and Twisted, its straight forward stuff.

PERIOD.

And anything else bears false witness agaisnt the majesty and wonderous abundant LOVE AND KINDNESS OF MOM AND DAD.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In a short snapshot, why we're all here: In a realm of darkness, we are the light. Small portion of our fullness, enters into a dark and evil hellish universe, to try and shine, and grow and influence/heal ourselves and others.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, if there EXIST many perspectives and Inter Dimensional potentials there will also exist many perspectives terms labels all interpretations based on the observers awareness. With this in mind it has to be considered in order to understand others within the family of ALL* in which you helped 1 gain PEACE for when considering the entire family of CREATION and balance - those who like getting along and those who prefer do as they wish. If a balance isn't made within observations & judgments the vibrations of those who resonate on higher frequencies can lower as they are seen as force even if trying to asssist.

So 1 has learned to share SPARKS of LIGHT and if not accepted or recognized as attempts to assist then continue on my path with hope the experiences looked for by those reached out to were not of discomfort...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

ToneDeaf

arpgme

Explain

If it was a mean literally then "he" would have only created males correct?
Humanity has created computers in our image too would you believe.

The 'image' of God is the light that is appearing now - in and as the presence of the lord.
The light is neither male nor female - it is non dual.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In your life have you not doubted what has been told to you by others and investigated this yourself rather than just believing because it is easier to believe?

Would this constitute venturing into the "unknown", a place that did not feel safe and comfortable perhaps even intimidating?
If exploration into the unknown causes it to become known then this is a process that must be undertaken in the pursuit of learning but more importantly understanding at any level.

How would these "unknown" quantities manifest in life experience? Something different, something not completely understood from the perception that it is viewed from?

I do not know if you want to go this deep into your thoughts to try and understand the OP.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The true God Jehovah shines brighter than any star, or any group of stars combined. Those who have been glorified by him, and are called and chosen who are faithful and are granted the crowns of life and will one day be in his very presence will not need a star, or the sun to shed light on them, for God himself will be their light, and there will be no night:

(Revelation 22:5) . . .Also, night will be no more, and they have no need of lamplight nor [do they have] sunlight, because Jehovah God will shed light upon them, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

(1 Timothy 6:15, 16) . . .This [manifestation] the happy and only Potentate will show in its own appointed times, [he] the King of those who rule as kings and Lord of those who rule as lords, 16 the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see. To him be honor and might everlasting. Amen.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

The 'image' of God is the light that is appearing now - in and as the presence of the lord.
The light is neither male nor female - it is non dual.

I have a blueprint already but thanks for your comments. A lot of people see the word "light" and do not realize it is either A. a form of radiation or B. a metaphor for something else.
Guess what "non duel" is? A flat line, non existence, void simply the absence of perception

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join