It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16-Year-Old Boy Suffers Ruptured Testicle During Pat-Down By Philly Cop...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

WeRpeons
Did I miss something? What was the reason for the pat down search? There's a lot of questions that need to be asked. Could this kid have had a ruptured testicle before the incident and didn't know it? Could a pull on the groin area aggravated it? Could the female police office have used her authority to take advantage of the youth? It sounds like the youth was resisting the pat down, if he was innocent, why would he struggle?

I think the jury is out on this one until more information is brought forward and doctors can decide if this was a prior injury.
edit on 18-1-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

My first question is why the pat down in the first place. Cops can not just decide to pat a person down without cause.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

gardener
Since when is pedophilic sexual groping(to the point of disfigurement- and STERILIZATION) part of police pattycake pat-downs?!

The future of the united police states is... GRIMM

I just want to know from reading the stories posted how you are sure that happened?
All you have is one side of the story and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Sounds like he's guilty of resisting torture. I think this is prob how a lot of these stop and frisk searches get out of hand. The police end up stepping over their bounds and hurting someone or illegally detaining them. When that person questions their motives or out right calls them out on the b/s the officer just claims they were hindering his investigation and beats the crap out of them. I have seen it, and i have had it done to me.

Your only recourse is to then report it to the same institution who abused you. Imagine how surprised you are when you realise that they dont care.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It is the Philly cops, surprised he doesn't have a broken skull.

Philly cops are notorious for the Jack Booted Thuggery.

Derek

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Vid for the thread...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Erhmagawd!! It was a FEMALE cop who did this to him.

WHAT, for crying out loud, was a female cop doing with her hands down there?

If this is true ... she deserves to have both her hands cut off ... at the shoulders!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
People will eventually get tired of this, or the cops will assault the wrong person,(any of their assaults are wrong), and then someone will hunt down the perp in uniform, and put a large caliber bullet into their brain.

Happened against the Seattle cops a couple times, but it hasn't slowed their abuses that much.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

[snip]
edit on 18-1-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Apologies to the thread on my part for a post that was out of place and poorly considered. (hops away with sore paw)

edit on 18-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Man we're all mad at the jerks trying to power trip over everyone, no harm, no foul. (Well except maybe forum rules)

I think people should start retaliating with "civilian brutality" OR we could all celebrate "Mace a Cop" day.

The poor kid was obviously abused for having critical free thinking skills. Can't have intelligent and well educated populous running amok everywhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Yup, after reading that new link it really doesn't clarify anything.
Cases like this are tough to really know what happened.

That really is the problem these days... So many of these cases are unknowns. No one bothers to followup, most of the time, so we don't know quite what happens in the end result.

What is striking is how the presumption of innocence is 100% biased and reserved for only 'some' people, to a great many. As if cops aren't people too, with wives..children..and family all their own. One post here even brought pedophilia into it as an accusation against these officers.

Whatever did happen to Innocent until Proven guilty? I know by your posts, you try hard to remain objective...but it seems such a rare thing among the majority these days. Assumption based on presumption makes for 'facts', it seems.....and truth dies again before it's even known, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
that is just thuggery at its lowest...next thing we will find out is she was patting him down with her teeth

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Mace a cop day. That's cute.

How are you going to determine which cop to mace? Are you just going to randomly mace cops?

That makes you no better then a bad cop.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You make a very valid point. Most people cry foul, and use a blanket argument stating that police judge everyone as criminal before they are proven guilty in a court of law. Or they watch some chopped together youtube video that starts in the middle of an incident and automatically find the officer guilty.

Do they not realize that they are doing the same thing?

Pot meet kettle. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

edit on 24-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by Eryiedes

Hard to believe just a pat-down provoked the kid's injury, unless he had pre-existing condition.

This. He either had a preexisting condition (such as spermatocele or something) or this "pat down" consisted of punches to the groin. I'd say that the latter is probably more likely.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Isn't it odd he was a straight A student and taking some very interesting courses, science and civics. I actually believe this was likely a targetted act, they didn't want him to spread his DNA, have children. This is something bullying PTB are likely to be doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join