It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper heads to Middle East - Brings fuel for the fire he wishes to escalate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My main man Stephen is at it again...

What better way to spread the idea of peace in the Middle East, than to tow along the biggest rabbi in the country.

OTTAWA - Prime Minister Stephen Harper hasn't even started packing for his first visit to the Middle East, but the trip already has its first controversy. A Canadian Muslim group wants Harper's officials to boot a Toronto rabbi out of the official delegation that will travel with the prime minister. In a letter sent to Harper on Tuesday, the National Council of Canadian Muslims said it objected to the presence of Toronto Rabbi Daniel Korobkin as part of Harper's official delegation. Korobkin declined to comment, but Jason MacDonald, the prime minister's director of communications, slammed the NCCM -- formerly known as the Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR-CAN -- for even making the suggestion. "We will not take seriously criticism from an organization with documented ties to a terrorist organization such as Hamas," MacDonald said.

LINK

So this CAIR-CAN... anybody know anything about them? I don't care myself but I do care that my government is going around calling democratically elected groups terrorists. If they ARE terrorists then it seems that the Palestinians WANT terrorists to lead them. Which I guess doesn't make them terrorists but instead security forces, securing the Palestinian people from further land annexation by Israel.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Rabbis and I'm sure Toronto Rabbi Daniel Korobkin will be great company. The thing is though; I know my main man Stephen, he doesn't give a rats pajamas about peace in the middle east. What He does care about is being the last BIG voice for Israeli BS when all others seem to be abandoning them (for good reason)
Israel has already taken notice and have commended my man Stephen for his unwavering support. He has bigger plans after his occupation of the PMO and he knows who can get him there. In the mean time Canada; hang on, my man Stephen has goals for himself and it will be at the expense of our reputation as a fair and friendly nation.

Canada’s formal position on Middle East issues hasn’t changed — it favours a two-state solution for Israel and Palestinians. But since 2006, the emphasis has undergone a sea change. Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird and Harper himself are fond of saying that Israel has no greater friend than Canada. Harper has called Israel a “light of freedom and democracy in what is otherwise a region of darkness.” “We understand that the future of our country and of our shared civilization depends on the survival and thriving of that free and democratic homeland for the Jewish people in the Middle East,” Harper told a Jewish National Fund of Canada dinner in December.

LINK

Harper is such a goof. Looks like a goof, talks like a goof, acts like a goof. I'm embarrassed to have him as our leader. Canadians are not normally that fat and pasty looking. A poor specimen. He looks Israeli...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Maybe Mossad has the goods on ole goody two shoes......................who knows.....could have been compromised in a honey pot sting...or maybe he likes little boys too much......i hate to imagine what kind of blackmail they could dig up.
The sooner this power hungry psycho goes the better for Canada.......he has an air of being totally two faced.....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Well, Harper IMHO is a jackass, but he's also a sociopath, narcissist and of course your garden-variety lying sack-o-sh**t meat puppet for his handlers. He's bound to do something stupid whenever they loosen his leash a little bit. Would he be stupid enough to take religious figures with him that are in religious opposition to the area in which he's traveling? Of course he would, his ignorance is infinite and he is the penultimate purveyor of Zen Idiocy, he is at one with his inner fool. I think only Obama beats him in this regard but I could be wrong.

But carrying a Rabbi into the Arab middle east LOL, it's like flying your ally's banner as you go to war. But to be fair in fact, the only banner Harper doesn't fly is that of the Canadian people, you know, that pesky bunch that supposedly elected him during the fake elections. He flies every other banner though, even here in Canada, it's not just the Israeli's, just look at any corporation he's selling out Canada to, hell, look at how he's done his treasonous job with the TPP and the TAP. You can't blame him for NAFTA though, Mulroney fell in lock-step with that bit of treason and when they discovered they could be charged, they changed the law of limitations on treason to three years, enough time to hide it using National (In)Security as the big shield for their criminal activities.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/18.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I bet harper can't out-slime john kerry - or obama - or hillary, the bitch - from the US.

This is all getting sooo embarassing for all of us "normal thinking" people on the planet.

They are all just slobbering over eachother to either create their "false peace plan" or WW3.

They're trying to "create" their own "end-times" scenario. They are really pathetic.

I wish God would just come and strike all the scum-sucking elite bastards down quickly - why are we forced to sit and watch their idiotic games?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
To be a bit fare , I think that it would matter not who we put in power because the Corporations are running the show .Harpers Govt just banned the incandescent light bulb ..can you imagine ...Makes you wonder how they in their wisdom came up with that one ..Oh yea the Corporations .

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
A religious nerd that cant even tie is own shoes, got elected god knows how, selling canada piece by piece, canada used to mean something, you know neutrality, countries used to look to us for help, now where just becoming a pawn in a rich mans game.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Rabbis and I'm sure Toronto Rabbi Daniel Korobkin will be great company. The thing is though; I know my main man Stephen, he doesn't give a rats pajamas about peace in the middle east. What He does care about is being the last BIG voice for Israeli BS when all others seem to be abandoning them (for good reason)
Israel has already taken notice and have commended my man Stephen for his unwavering support. He has bigger plans after his occupation of the PMO and he knows who can get him there. In the mean time Canada; hang on, my man Stephen has goals for himself and it will be at the expense of our reputation as a fair and friendly nation.

Canada’s formal position on Middle East issues hasn’t changed — it favours a two-state solution for Israel and Palestinians. But since 2006, the emphasis has undergone a sea change. Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird and Harper himself are fond of saying that Israel has no greater friend than Canada. Harper has called Israel a “light of freedom and democracy in what is otherwise a region of darkness.” “We understand that the future of our country and of our shared civilization depends on the survival and thriving of that free and democratic homeland for the Jewish people in the Middle East,” Harper told a Jewish National Fund of Canada dinner in December.

LINK

Harper is such a goof. Looks like a goof, talks like a goof, acts like a goof. I'm embarrassed to have him as our leader. Canadians are not normally that fat and pasty looking. A poor specimen. He looks Israeli...

Well,just a few minutes ago on CBC national news ( link on their website) mr. HARPER
is going all out for Israel. Basically there is no backing out if war ever broke out in that area, I seriously don't like that idea and you know as well as I do..... he's the soldier not the plan maker. If most understood how corrupted this planet is....... there'd be a revolution,really. There's big money involved here as well as control the of population.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Didn't he take something like 150 people with him to Israel? That adds up to a nice little bill for the Canadian taxpayers to pay. It looks like Harper is just as whipped as the American government when it comes to Israel you have my sympathy.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

buster2010
Didn't he take something like 150 people with him to Israel? That adds up to a nice little bill for the Canadian taxpayers to pay. It looks like Harper is just as whipped as the American government when it comes to Israel you have my sympathy.

Sometimes a little research doesn't hurt.....3 years before Harper ever became PM , he attended " the Bilderberg meeting ". Most attending those meetings ended up as PM , presidents or CEO of a major corporation. So we know who calls the shots in this world..... and it's like that throughout the world = world control.... sorry but we ( humans ) have to wake up and speak up. Btw, this new generation is growing up more aware than most think... keep your chin up!!

top topics

join