It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giants of Genesis 6 and how they will be presented to the populace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There has been lots of talk on this forum about the giants in the Bible and whether or not there is evidence of their existence and such. Apparently there remains have been found over the years either in whole or in part, but whether or not any of it is legit is not my concern at this point in time, because I'm all about motive in the end. This is all about determining the motive for their concealment and their possible 'unveiling' at a later date. For the sake of argument, I'm going to conclude that establishment groups like the Smithsonian Institute discovered their remains a long time ago and are keeping them locked away in storage as some suspect for a long term agenda.

Just like the high possibility that the Anti-Christ might be presented as an alien from another planet as I discuss in detail in the link below, I believe that the skeletal remains of the giants might be used to prop up the ancient astronaut theory. I personally call them ancient astronaut Darwinists because when it comes down to it they are all the same. I don't believe they will try and present them as evolution's "missing link", because that's where the anti-Christ will come in.

The anti-Christ and the media's role in promoting him

Knowing how the ancient astronaut Darwinists twisted scripture to make the 'sons of god' out to be E.T's that impregnated the women through artificial insemination as shown in the video below, it gives a more clear motive for how the giants remains will be presented to the public. This won't be the same as previous archaeological hoaxes of the past like the Piltdown man that was exposed as such years later. In order to truly con the world and the scientific community especially, the bones will have to be the legitimate remains of the Nephilim.

Nephilim - AA Debunked:

We know that neither the Bible, extra Biblical text or any other ancient religious text referring to the same type of event gives no indication whatsoever of "artificial insemination" and we know the difference between an E.T and an angel. Both are "aliens", only the latter is celestial in origin, meaning beyond nature. As I've stated before, a big part of this deception working is in presenting the anti-Christ/fallen angels as E.T's instead of what they truly are to keep the Bible out of the picture, so that what is 'natural' displaces the supernatural, and henceforth displacing sound Biblical doctrine. Since the giants weren't indeed quite 100% human according to the Bible, when the bones existence are acknowledged, put on display and analyzed by different "scientific groups", we are likely to start hearing public statements like "part of the DNA in the bones are not quite of this world" or "we can't compare part of this DNA to any known creature of earth".

This is where NASA will likely come in and present their "findings" to "confirm" that they were indeed the product of an E.T experiment gone wrong or something along those lines. It might be proposed that these creatures were a "scientific experiment" gone wrong, but The main purpose of this hoax is to simply convince the world that there are "aliens" out there (as vague as the term "aliens" may be), and that they had a hand in our ancient past, without a shadow of a doubt . This will be the kick start for the E.T hoax in a nutshell, giving a more solid foundation that the anti-Christ can plausibly present himself on to deceive the world about his true nature.
edit on 17-1-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

This looks like a smoking good thread for the RFT re-start. I am really looking forward to the way it develops.

The only question in my mind is interstellar travel. If there was an intermingling of humans and ETs ... it's (probably partially) because the ETs wouldn't have much of a future to return to.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is the first thread I've seen in the religion section that is actually worth reading and is not a bloody prayer.

S&f

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have always considered God, Angels and anything supernatural ET's. I don't see them as part of this physical world right now and they seem to visit us.

That's my input, I do believe in Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

maxzen2004

I have always considered God, Angels and anything supernatural ET's. I don't see them as part of this physical world right now and they seem to visit us.

That's my input, I do believe in Jesus Christ.

Well here is the point, if they are supernatural then they can't possibly be extraterrestrials by definition. An E.T is just something that is indigenous to our physical realm of existence. But something that has always been known and can't possibly be anything but supernatural like angels is celestial by definition, which means they are far more than a mere biological entity from some other planet. This may seem like I'm putting too much importance on words, but its by the use words that you can deceive an entire population in itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What I cant understand is why it seems to many people a more plausible explanation about fallen angels and nephilium to be of alien orgin as if they are of some advanced extra terrestal race , with advanced genetic skills,traveling at the speed of light in ufo's, to invade or planet at some future time. I find it fascinating myself that we actually have real ancient text documented from the original dead sea scrolls and books of Enoch that date back to unfathomable early history ,describing these massive and bizarre creatures countless times in the old testament. The fact that in modern times we've uncovered so many undeniable large skeletal remains , massive structures that are hard to imagine being built by the hands of a regular human, and a fairly good amount of these really funked up elongated heads , seems to hold a lot of validity to what was described in not only early Hebrew text but also in the Koran and other early religions.
It seems very possible to trace back Human population to a pretty finite point, maby to the end of the last ice age. Sure we find plenty of remains of animals and " human -Like" ," and I stress not human", skeletal remains that were obviously roaming around this planet a very long time before the human race..
The creator probably created all kinds of living things long before he created us, maby he wasn't satisfied with all that, and wanted to make his swan song creation, the Human being, his most recent and favorite achievement. He said after he created us "it is good "and needed to take a rest.
Sometime popular culture seems so nieve, the most believable , charismatic , and intelligent people have a gift of pulling the wool over the eyes of many. Shows like ancient aliens have all the convincing visual candy one so very addicted to ,can enjoy all day long. but I've caught those narrators ,who seem to bash the idea of religion , make false statements of things written in early Biblical text, and add their own fiction .

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

overanocean
What I cant understand is why it seems to many people a more plausible explanation about fallen angels and nephilium to be of alien orgin as if they are of some advanced extra terrestal race , with advanced genetic skills,traveling at the speed of light in ufo's, to invade or planet at some future time. I find it fascinating myself that we actually have real ancient text documented from the original dead sea scrolls and books of Enoch that date back to unfathomable early history ,describing these massive and bizarre creatures countless times in the old testament. The fact that in modern times we've uncovered so many undeniable large skeletal remains , massive structures that are hard to imagine being built by the hands of a regular human, and a fairly good amount of these really funked up elongated heads , seems to hold a lot of validity to what was described in not only early Hebrew text but also in the Koran and other early religions.
It seems very possible to trace back Human population to a pretty finite point, maby to the end of the last ice age. Sure we find plenty of remains of animals and " human -Like" ," and I stress not human", skeletal remains that were obviously roaming around this planet a very long time before the human race..
The creator probably created all kinds of living things long before he created us, maby he wasn't satisfied with all that, and wanted to make his swan song creation, the Human being, his most recent and favorite achievement. He said after he created us "it is good "and needed to take a rest.
Sometime popular culture seems so nieve, the most believable , charismatic , and intelligent people have a gift of pulling the wool over the eyes of many. Shows like ancient aliens have all the convincing visual candy one so very addicted to ,can enjoy all day long. but I've caught those narrators ,who seem to bash the idea of religion , make false statements of things written in early Biblical text, and add their own fiction .

Here is the reason why the ancient astronaut darwinists proposed artificial insemination as an explanation for the Genesis 6 event. Regardless of whether you have a creationist or evolutionist belief on the origin of life, we know that creatures can only reproduce after their kind. This scientific fact of course does not apply to the story of Genesis 6 since its describing creatures that are of supernatural origin mating with human women. This is why the ancient astronaut darwinists proposed artificial insemination to scoot around this little problem. Its the only way their theory on the event could work, since they want you to believe that these were biological entities from another planet. So if the skeletal remains were to be unveiled at some point, this kind of explanation would seem "plausible" to the world. The stuff that the characters on the ancient aliens show say may sound idiotic, but I can assure you that every word they speak out of their mouths is coldly calculated for a long term agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I was reading your thread yesterday and found your thoughts on this subject interesting. Then today, I came across this right here on ATS. Not really sure what the implications are either way, but after reading that post it made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share it here.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

I was reading your thread yesterday and found your thoughts on this subject interesting. Then today, I came across this right here on ATS. Not really sure what the implications are either way, but after reading that post it made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share it here.

Yeah, as expected, and it wasn't really that hard to see this coming, especially since some on that thread have pointed out that the likes of Brien Foerster and lloyd pye have been repeating the same things since at least 2011. Like some on that thread pointed out, the skulls would have to be evaluated by some more accredited and "respectable" scientific groups for it to be taken seriously, and it is exactly this that I'm anticipating. As many have pointed out before, it is the "respected" scientific groups, specifically groups like the Smithsonian institute that are suspected of covering up and hoarding the actual skeletal remains of the nephilim, locked away in their vaults. The link below gives a list of giant human skeleton finds around the world. They were reported in some mainstream media articles, and I'm sure some were displayed in the more well known museums. All have gone missing with no explanation given.

link: greaterancestors.com...

If this isn't evidence of a conspiracy, then I don't know what is. Some think that their eventual unveiling would be some sort of victory giving credibility to the Bible, but as I have explained, such exposure would actually play right into the intelligent design deception. This is Satan's kingdom, if people think that they will be told the truth about these skeletal remains if their existence were to be acknowledged, then you are a fool. You will not be told the truth about the giants for the same reason that you won't be told the truth about the true nature of the anti-Christ, his miracles, and who he really is. Assuming that intelligent design actually became acceptable as a valid scientific hypothesis to be taught in academia and my scenario concerning the giants came true, I guarantee you it will be used to push the ancient astronaut theory, perhaps to make it seem like the authors of the Bible were just writing creation myths based around the presence of the nephilim.

Don't expect creatures like Brien Foerster to tell you the truth either. If you know anything about this guy at all, then you should know that he is just as likely to be involved in this deception as well. There is very little difference between him and people like Zecharia Sitchin and Erich von Daniken, as he has made numerous appearance on the Ancient Aliens show. If my scenario happens, Christians will for sure be made to look foolish and evil, just like we are now on an increasing basis. The world will perhaps be encouraged to "evolve" towards the nephilim, and once Christians start speaking the truth about who these giants really were, they will be shouted down. We will be right on the edge of widespread persecution, and once the anti-Christ is revealed to the world as the "living proof" of the giants that the world strives to become, all hell will break loose. The scenarios I've been presenting in my threads may not be 100% accurate, but I'm even more certain that I'm close with this bit of news you brought forth.
edit on 5-2-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In this video, I explain the motive for the concealment of the skeletal remains of the giants of Genesis 6 and their possible unveiling at a later date in relation to a much anticipated deception concerning disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

The giants of Genesis six and the alien deception:

Smithsonian Museum closing the Fossil Hall for a five year overhaul (keep this in mind as time goes along): www.washingtonpost.com...

Aliens and Evolution: www.youtube.com...

Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture: www.youtube.com...

Triple Helix - Michael Hoggard: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Giant humans scrubbed from history:

greaterancestors.com...
edit on 4-6-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In a recently declassified document, the FBI tells us that the Giants of genesis 6 are aliens, how predictable.

The Giants according to the FBI:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There have been many "anti-christs" throughout history. I dont think Christianity will be banned or "persecuted" to the point of non existence. It suits the PTB to have sheep docile believing in a desert god who magically transforms into a messiah (trinity).

Christianity will soon move into irrelevance as new philosophies take their turn. Its the way of the world. Empires rise and fall. CHristianity like its birth mother...THe Empire of Rome will transmute into something else again.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What I dont get is if these are the nephilim how are they physical. I mean they came down from heaven as the fallen...therefore heaven is a physical place ie could be Mars etc . You cant have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So all the bones of giants that have been found were uncovered in North America?

Shocking.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
There have been many "anti-christs" throughout history. I dont think Christianity will be banned or "persecuted" to the point of non existence. It suits the PTB to have sheep docile believing in a desert god who magically transforms into a messiah (trinity).

Christianity will soon move into irrelevance as new philosophies take their turn. Its the way of the world. Empires rise and fall. CHristianity like its birth mother...THe Empire of Rome will transmute into something else again.

Hinduism has been around for far longer than Christianity, yet its just as relevant as it was thousands of years ago. Its relevant enough that its deities are still used as statues for different groups like CERN, so this argument has no legitimacy to it whatsoever.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
What I dont get is if these are the nephilim how are they physical. I mean they came down from heaven as the fallen...therefore heaven is a physical place ie could be Mars etc . You cant have it both ways.

The more you post, the more you show you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The nephilim didn't "fall" down from anywhere, they were earth born beings that came about as a result of angels mating with human women. I'm sure that's what the alien believing cult would like you to believe, that the giants are off world creatures. Heaven, that is Gods dwelling place, is not a physical place in space, if it was then Paul would not have referred to it as a place that flesh and blood cannot enter. You should research the subject you are scoffing at before making yourself look like a fool.
edit on 12-10-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join