It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuboctahedron, Base-12 Computing, 8-bit Byte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Quantum computers using checksum algorithms that aim to satisfy the geometry of a Cuboctahedron using a base-12 system parallel existing 8-bit processing, much of which will be expressed using binary golay code.

This is enough to go by for now, see:

www.ted.com...

(so close ;P )

en.wikipedia.org...

The fleeing party is immobilized, and Rojan orders Hanar to activate his belt, reducing two of the landing team members (the security guards) to small cuboctahedral blocks of a chalk-like substance. The landing party gasps, and Rojan explains that the blocks are what is left over after a human is reduced to his basic elements.

Now the seed has been planted. btw, this certainly is not restricted to 'quantum computers' and is very much so achievable with existing technology and minds.

peace

-1 / 12 (google that and check out the map)

unfortunately google has changed the way in which the search results for "-1 / 12" come up, but the first result that appears is enough to get that rabbit hole started.
edit on 17-1-2014 by retirednature because: error

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
can't you just link to your stuff? I get nothing but entertainment websites and k-12 school stuff.

TBH, i am not sure I want to know much more. The presentation in your thread needs serious work. The reader shouldn't have to work so hard to get the information you want to share.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

This thread is not for you

It wasn't created to completely outline the laws that govern the aforementioned, as there are many, but to give you the authority to put them into practice.

Gold is only as valuable as the man who mined it and pearls return to sand under the weight of hooves. Seek my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
How do we know we are not just mining turds? It looks like a turd mine to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oooohhh... I get it. -1 / 12. The Anti - These Guys!
The negative 1st of the 12th in the future, in the anti-universe turn out to be the redshirts on the Federation vessel USS Enterprise. Two of their number are turned into their constituent parts while on an ill-fated mission which stumbles upon a recon team from the Andromeda Galaxy. Kirk finally turns things around (through kissing the female Andromedan who, while human in form at the time, is actually a multi-tentacle monster thing - yuck!) - he always does - but not before Scotty gets plastered with another member of the recon team. While one of the -1st of the 12th of the future is reconstituted by the Andromedans, alas one is lost for eternity. Hence a member of the -1st of the 12th of the future is the first casualty of the future anti-universe war with the Andromedans...

I'm right, right?!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

I am going to venture to say that this thread isn't for anyone, really. You haven't defined what the conversation is to be about.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Right.
I just finished an 18hr shift, I'm not sure how far down the rabbit hole I want to venture right now.
I did notice the paths carved in the park that runs between College, Temple & Church streets.
Yale seems to be relatively close, as well -Skull & Bones, etc.
Looks like a lodge, possibly a few, are situated nearby.
I need to check out the other stuff you presented in the post at a later date, once I'm rested, to see how it all fits together.
Currently, I fail to see where you're going with this, but I admit I haven't given it a fair chance.
Take care, stranger!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Funnily enough, octahedrons are present as elementary structures in my theory on preon grouping. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My investigations led me to think that all matter and all energy could very well be composed of octahedron (or cube-like, if you go with an inversion of an octahedron) structures which determine a major part of the matter or energy's properties.

top topics

join