It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think it's a trap that leads to martial law or change comes easily?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread that is not getting many responses so.www.abovetopsecret.com... Because IMO it is an important topic.... Think of all the times we hear if you do ??? TPTB will declare martial law ? I figured I would start a thread and maybe get more responses and thoughts ?
I have read or heard about the May 2014 protest or American Spring. Just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head.

Nothing gets changed unless attention is drawn to a problem. Look at the Vietnam protest that started small and ended up with some of the largest marches and protest this nation has ever seen... Only when pressure was applied by the people did policy get changed.. The democratic process can be very messy and not well organized sometimes, unlike a totalitarian regime where everything is in lock step.

Remember the Bonus Army that got beat from their shanty town and evicted from D.C....Guess what they showed up the very next year and did the whole thing over again... That is where the impetus for G.I. Bill came from.

Do you think if Martin Luther King and his followers had not gotten off their butts and placed themselves in harms way civil rights would be anything like today?

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor,” Martin Luther King Jr. warned in his “Letter from a Birmingham Jail.” “It must be demanded by the oppressed.”

Oh my! Golly Gee Whiz he got arrested! Many others got beat and some lost their lives as he did. But they thought the struggle was worth it and real change happened.

Look at history it really shows the outcome of what happens when people unite and demand change.. If there is a true Conspiracy it is how people all over the world are kept divided by propaganda and fear IMO.

Maybe those who preach, "if you do this it is a trap and Martial law will be declared and you will lose everything" are the ones who are the dis-info agents that knowingly or unknowingly keep the lid on a box of change by instilling fear.

Kinda like cop shows on T.V. where they always capture the bad guy; just does not happen like they want you to believe... Look at the missing persons every year or the unsolved crime reports if you do not believe me.

Quote:
Then there are the laws constructed for the elite, which allow bankers who crash the economy to walk free. They’re the laws which allow police officers to avoid prosecution when they shoot unarmed citizens, strip search non-violent criminals, or taser pregnant women on the side of the road, or pepper spray peaceful protesters. These are the laws of the new age we are entering, an age of neo-feudalism, in which corporate-state rulers dominate the rest of us, where the elite create the laws which can result in a person being jailed for possessing a small amount of marijuana while bankers that launder money for drug cartels walk free. In other words, we have moved into an age where we are the slaves and they are the rulers.

Congress and the Senate is dominated by millionaires ...Yet they feel your pain...

Indeed, although America is supposed to be a representative republic, these people-- who earn six-figure salaries and inhabit a world exempt from parking tickets, where gym membership is free and health care is second-to-none, where you only have to work two, maybe three days a week and get 32 fully reimbursed road trips home a year, travel to foreign lands, discounts in Capitol Hill tax-free shops and restaurants, free reserved parking at Washington National Airport, free fresh-cut flowers from the Botanic Gardens, and free assistance in the preparation of income taxes--neither represent nor serve the American people. They have instead appointed themselves our masters. End Quote:

Add: Best health care in America

Quote:
Virtually all U.S. senators, and most of the representatives in the House, are members of the top 1 percent when they arrive, are kept in office by money from the top 1 percent, and know that if they serve the top 1 percent well they will be rewarded by the top 1 percent when they leave office. By and large, the key executive-branch policymakers on trade and economic policy also come from the top 1 percent. When pharmaceutical companies receive a trillion-dollar gift--through legislation prohibiting the government, the largest buyer of drugs, from bargaining over price--it should not come as cause for wonder. It should not make jaws drop that a tax bill cannot emerge from Congress unless big tax cuts are put in place for the wealthy. Given the power of the top 1 percent, this is the way you would expect the system to work. End Quote:

The government is too big, too powerful, and its body politic too entrenched to willingly give up any of its power or wealth with inaction by the population.

The problem in any country where the population gives up it's individual response to "government doing wrong" it is guaranteed to get nothing but more wrong doing.
www.france24.com...
Ukraine passes sweeping legislation against acts of protest:

Quote:
Pro-government lawmakers on Thursday pushed legislation through Ukraine's parliament on Thursday that criminalised acts of protest, an apparent bid to undermine months of demonstrations against President Viktor Yanukovych.

Backed by 235 of Ukraine's 450 lawmakers, blockading public buildings will now be punishable by up to five years in prison.
End Quote:

www.nationmultimedia.com...
The Thai people are protesting their government and have said they will stay in protest until the present regime steps down. You think they will go peacefully?

Quote:
Yesterday's incident was the latest in a series of violent attacks targeting the seven protest sites in the city and places belonging to supporters or sympathisers of the movement, including opposition politicians. Hand grenades and assault rifles were among the weapons used.

About half an hour after the attack, the government's Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order warned members of the public and state officials against joining street protests organised by the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC).
End Quote:

No government likes a messy protest that points out their corruption or wrong doing to the world... Much less anything that threatens their status quo

www.france24.com...
www.nationmultimedia.com...
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Defeatism raises its head. Lethargy sets in and inaction is the overpowering reaction. I hear what you are trying to get across and I agree, but what avenues are left to us? If we try to access tax exemption for educating the people, we are brushed under the rug. If we point out the unlawfulness of the IRS actions we are audited. If we are stern in our objections we are labeled as "people of interest."

You write and call your congressman. Your congressman is too busy getting rich and votes and will not want to stir the pot. You vote and you express your opinion to the extent that people run like it is zuccini season. Perhaps others are just biding their time and then again they have just given up. I work the phones, knock on doors and rally the citizens during election time. I have made political contributions. I search for like minded people and believe that they are as few as hen's teeth.

I understand your frustration and we may have to go elsewhere to find like minded individuals. It seems the mindset of ATS has shifted far left. But then that's just my opinion. The left hit hard and often and overwhelm with quantity and not quality. Perhaps the conservatives are just letting them rant and rave and are waiting to bring out the big guns when it really counts.

We can only hope and keep informed.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
police state --------> Using the police against the people!

every cop that carries out an act that is anti-constitution or anti- free republic.

deserves the DEATH PENALTY!.. by an angry mob if necessary.

free speech zones.. all the cops that enforce them deserve DEATH!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Yes , that is the plan . We have seen the emergence of a very similar situation that Germany saw with Hitler . Home Land Security seems to exempt from the law . They hire private armies and do many unconstitutional things under the guise of preventing Terrorism . Hitler built up the Gestapo to execute his will as well as people . It was the military contractor from what I read that shot at people trying to get over the bridge to safety during Katrina . Correct me if I am wrong .

The Global Elite own most all of our politicians . It takes money to get elected and there is always to their benefit to put someone in office who has a secret that could come to light and end their career . That makes them easier to control and the destruction of the country is the Globalist Elites goal so they can rule .
The event that will ultimately destroy this country will be a financial failure which will take the rest of the world down too !
That will play right into the peoples hand that caused the monetary failure and give them ultimately the world . They are the Elite 10 or so heads of the worlds Banks. Store food and water and be prepared to protect it or you may not survive this .

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Look around and tell me what you see. I see apathy and lots of it. Stories that would be a huge deal 20 years ago only last a week. I hear so many people saying change is going to come and this is the final straw..........LOL.

The only thing that would get people out in mass again is if the food or entertainment supply stopped. Until then we will keep hearing this year will be the one.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I know of a plan to actually cause a revolution where by people will "get bloodied" and disgusted with the fight ( their words ) and would not want to fight again when things get really bad .
I am not an activist but when I did go to 2 events that involved anti Christian issues I noticed a lot of cops armed with cameras . Later I read of " Trojan Horse " activities where the supporters of peaceful protest were photographed with digital cameras for classification as a possible terrorist .

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I believe the gov't is goading the people into a rebellion - there's a lot of things happening - both gov't made (weather and earthquakes) - but a lot of it is natural.

Sit back and wait - there will be a culling of the world's population - either natural - or murder by the "elite".

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Create a problem. Call for a solution. Problem solved.

TPTB want a 1 world govt. In order to achieve this, people need to think the govt. is that bad they need to be got rid of, cue lots of anarchy and a zombie mentality as the economy fails, and a call from people to anyone who can save the day.. in steps the military/martial law, and after a massive amount of loss of life, the system stabilizes under a 1 world govt. TAA DAAAAA!!!

We are falling, head line and sinker for this BS that has been planned over a century ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

It is not ultimately the government that is destroying America as well as the rest of the world . I sent you a private message disclosing the real culprit .

top topics

join