It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop focusing on the ideas that keep us seperate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
We need to stop focusing on the ideas that separate us and start focusing on the ideas that bring us together.

Right now the biggest problems we have in the world are due to our lack of empathy to our fellow man and our self aggrandized sense of self. You can argue your political point of view all you want but the reality is that its not going to make a difference. Whats going to make a difference is letting go of that idea and understanding the plight of your fellow man.

Untill you can do this we will NOT be able to come together and work as a species towards evolution.

Now, name some of the issues that can be collectivized as solutions and lets start focusing on them.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

we can't come together if you keep posting multiple threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(o_O' )

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Many ideas, many threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All humans should have the basic rights of enough food to eat, shelter, medical care and the ability to pursue their hopes for the future without outside interference.

That's pretty much all I've got right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by iunlimited491

Many ideas, many threads.

You can't post it enough times...👍👍👍

It is the only way to fix this mess.

ADD....Could we all agree on term limits?

edit on 17-1-2014 by whyamIhere because: 4:20

edit on 17-1-2014 by whyamIhere because: To add the thumb thingys

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Perfect. Sounds like a great start.

Can we change the political conversation by simply refusing to address the nonsensical ideas and conversation of distraction?

Loud enough and long enough to lets start now.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'd be happy to second or third your sentiments.

Folks get further together there can be little doubt.

Cheers for stating your stance and views.

Respect.

Chers
edit on 17-1-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Bassago

Can we change the political conversation by simply refusing to address the nonsensical ideas and conversation of distraction?

It's possible though the sheer weight of national ideology and controlled media makes this difficult.

Example: While I consider myself libertarian the idea of of simply providing enough food for everyone in the richest country in the world should be beyond ideology. However, it's considered a "progressive" idea and is shouted down by crony capitalists and even many libertarians. The main method of news distribution is still overwhelmingly MSM television which is controlled by the enemies of humanity.

We need ideas that are beyond the box so to speak. Perhaps if we can convince people that some things (as I've listed) are beyond the left - right paradigm and simply a human problem we could get some traction.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Fukushima is one where we could all come together and make a difference. However, there are elements who want this not to happen and since information is power, we are handicapped slightly. There are ways around it but the ifrastructure of trained public remote viewers etc is not in place to take advantage of this. Perhaps we need to brainstorm ways to open doors to places and events like this and release information. How good that information is... well, who knows? Only the ones at Fuku in that case.

Also you can 'offer' advice in a situation but unless that advice is accepted and acted apon, we are all just wasting our time. There are other agendas at work here (or there) and those other agendas have to be exposed before the world can accept it and move forward. The huge threads on fuku contain many speculations which could possibly be correct, but noone knows and so science cannot use that as fact to offer relavent advice. See what I am trying to say?

Yes, I agree with you, that what you focus on and put your energy towards, you get more of and so we should focus on the positives rather than the doom and gloom negatives. It needs a 100-monkey effect for everyone to start to do this and it will spread throughout the world very quickly once it has started. We need training to do this as there are others who want to spread the opposite viewpoint, but for us, without the will to learn and to make conscious responsible decisions, we are pissing in the wind. Our time will come.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

onequestion
We need to stop focusing on the ideas that separate us and start focusing on the ideas that bring us together.

Right now the biggest problems we have in the world are due to our lack of empathy to our fellow man and our self aggrandized sense of self. You can argue your political point of view all you want but the reality is that its not going to make a difference. Whats going to make a difference is letting go of that idea and understanding the plight of your fellow man.

Untill you can do this we will NOT be able to come together and work as a species towards evolution.

Now, name some of the issues that can be collectivized as solutions and lets start focusing on them.

I think we're "evolved" enough at the point where we can all "come together" and forbid individuality. Sorry. Collectivism gives me the creeps.

top topics

join