It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, Time to Break the Spell of Apathy, and Fear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

TheConspiracyPages

I think a lot of people get a generalized sense now and then that something isn't quite right, but I think they dismiss it. Partly, because along with that sense of wrongness, comes the sense that this wrongness can't be overcome and partly because acknowledging that there was something tangible behind that sense would require something of them they don't want to give or give up.

I think its a coping mechanism, but it's certainly not the stuff heros are made of.

Freedom will never be re-taken by those who had it and lost it. It will only be fought for by those who have never had it, but are willing to die for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wont be a sheep, i wont be a follower.

I am who i am. I am 100% original.

I will not change who i am or what I'm about for anyone.

I will however promote marches and sit-ins i will promote peaceful protest.

I will promote using my brain and yours for something more than watching

a box used to brainwash and distract people from the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
I wont be a sheep, i wont be a follower.

I am who i am. I am 100% original.

I will not change who i am or what I'm about for anyone.

I will however promote marches and sit-ins i will promote peaceful protest.

I will promote using my brain and yours for something more than watching

a box used to brainwash and distract people from the truth.

I will only say this once...and I will NOT go into further detail. But those who are smart know how to evoke change without trying to fight the tide. They are NOT simply "watching..."

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I never once said i will create a s#!t storm.

I am just waiting for my opportunity to present its self at the right time.

Then i will use my brain for something more than fantasy worlds.

I only live a shot while on this rock. Its going to be a home of my making.

One that's better for all, not just myself. I dont think about "I" i think about "you"....the people.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've been saying for years that Western civilization, with a special nod to the US of A, is being brainwashed using many of the same techniques that cults use to ensure that everyone follows along and no one questions authority.

By the time people wake up and realize the truth, it will be too late.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey one...speak for yourself cuz you certainly don't speak for me. I mean, if you want to believe that your fellow Americans would lay down like that, then I guess you don't know me or my friends or where I come from. Just sayin..and threads like these which are a dime a dozen on ATS weekly irritate the snot out of me every single time because they are so lacking in originality. Remember your history...or America's at least...

edit on 17-1-2014 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

OQ, most people *want* to stay a blissfully ignorant part of the Matrix.... The path can no longer be changed.

The Matrix is guide rails, walls and barriers to carol and move the sheeple from one routine to the next. The average persons most significant routine is the daily to and fro to work, which they do earn themselves some bread and water from the matrix giver. The matrix was here before you were born and will be here after your gone.

The shadows in the matrix lurks darkness, where youll find thehidden agendas of the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers those evil little minions of deceipt to enslave and keep the human race from breaking free of the matrix.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

OQ, most people *want* to stay a blissfully ignorant part of the Matrix.... The path can no longer be changed.

The Matrix is guide rails, walls and barriers to carol and move the sheeple from one routine to the next. The average persons most significant routine is the daily to and fro to work, which they do earn themselves some bread and water from the matrix giver. The matrix was here before you were born and will be here after your gone.

The shadows in the matrix lurks darkness, where youll find thehidden agendas of the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers those evil little minions of deceipt to enslave and keep the human race from breaking free of the matrix.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

those evil little minions of deceipt

Is this your way of calling me round, yellow and creme-filled?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

CIAGypsy

AthlonSavage

Yeah, you virgin sacrificing minion of deceipt.

Youre right you know. I tried to illustrate this to Beezer in a thread a little while back. There are things that happen by what some like to refer to as a silent majority.. and the citizenry must be patient and really analyze events.

Also, the "movie generations" expect what they have been programmed to expect.. fireworks and exciting public battles or they think nothing is ever being done by those who can do things. Real coups arent truly represented in movies.
Who says hollywood isnt a total population programming apparatus? LOL!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

BUT doctors take an oath to do no harm...so they must be pure spirits out to help.

That part of the Hippocratic oath has been modified to the degree that it is basically nullified.

www.discovery.org...

We're on our own. Its time to start acting like it.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Advantage

Yeah, you virgin sacrificing minion of deceipt.

Well...Moloch has his quota, ya know....

Advantage
Youre right you know. I tried to illustrate this to Beezer in a thread a little while back. There are things that happen by what some like to refer to as a silent majority.. and the citizenry must be patient and really analyze events.

Also, the "movie generations" expect what they have been programmed to expect.. fireworks and exciting public battles or they think nothing is ever being done by those who can do things. Real coups arent truly represented in movies.
Who says hollywood isnt a total population programming apparatus? LOL!

Yet another poignantly accurate statement (which will probably fly over the head of the majority of people)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

AthlonSavage reply to post to CIAGypsy

CIAGypsy reply to post to AthlonSavage

Well Yellow is the colour that excites the Roth childs brood the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join