It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Most Weirdest and Rarest Animals in the World Real Pictures (Not Photoshopped)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I did an ATS search about this topic and found where AskTheAnimals did a thread back in Feb. 2010, but it was pictures, and being on the old ATS system, some new members may not have seen it. Also, my thread is different because it is a video.

I hope you enjoy looking at these rare freaky creatures. Mother Earth is a wondrous place, for sure!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I liked the peacock spider. Very unusual pretty spider.

I couldn't finish the video due to the music while I have a headache.

So I can't name whatever the thumbnail for the video is. Looks like a bucket full of severed uncircumcised penii. Horrible!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

They're called penis fish... appropriately. LOL I liked the peacock spider too, and I hate spiders!!

I hope your headache gets better. Turn off your volume if you want to see the rest.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The Australian Spider looks more like an Aztec spider. Nice pictures. And the caterpillar looks photoshopped. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Penis fish?!! Yes very appropriately named!

The angora rabbit was cute.

Nature sure is beautiful.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I want the Tabby Tiger , He's gorgeous.

And That one animal looks like that one singer who always screams, the one where the hair looks like it's straight up. Can't remember his name, but I think they should named animal after him. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Diabolical
I want the Tabby Tiger , He's gorgeous.

And That one animal looks like that one singer who always screams, the one where the hair looks like it's straight up. Can't remember his name, but I think they should named animal after him. lol

Haha....now I really want to know who the hell are you talking about. For me he looks like one of the thundercats.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice find! I knew about 90 of those already, and have actually owned a few (glass frog), but some of the new ones were quite cool.

I'd love to see a long eared jerboa! Among the others too.

You guys should also look up Blue Iguanas! I had the great privilege to do extensive conservation work with them on the Cayman Islands. Beautiful creatures! Just a few years ago there was only 12 left in the world. During my stay there we were able to hatch an additional 170 hatchlings. Now the species has over 2000 live animals both in and around the sancuaries in the island!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

Were you thinking of Little Richard? Does look like him.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Thank you for your part in helping the Blue Iguanas to not become extinct.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

trontech
reply to post by Diabolical

Were you thinking of Little Richard? Does look like him.

Nope, sorry... It's the boxing promoter

Don King

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

edit on 18-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Giant Isopod... WHAT ON EARTH... GET OUT MY... ok, I admit, I'd get out first.

Now the Liger is not really about mother nature, I think the Liger was "human made", but I'm not sure - I think some guys in here can confirm it tho. Wonderful creation tho.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Ghost147

Thank you for your part in helping the Blue Iguanas to not become extinct.

Ah thanks! And your welcome!

It was an incredible experience. I would say my favorite conversation work. I highly suggest it!

If you wanted to know more you can head to the International Reptile Conservation Foundation

They cover your accommodations, so all you need is a flight ($1100 from Alberta, Canada). Food is pretty cheap there. I spend around $300 there for a full month.

I'll stop advertising now

new topics

top topics

join