It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be afraid, be very afraid. . . .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

beezzer

Anger at fear.

Anger is fear redirected.

I call your anger and raise you some

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yoda! Love leads to jealousy. Jealousy leads hate. Hate leads to war. War leads to death and fear.

Added that last part.

link   

Bigburgh

beezzer
Be patient. I'll be on ATS Live tonight, so I may not be able to post quickly.

How do you listen to ATS live...my tablet does not permit it..the pop up says it start in 8 mins...I don't get that option.

Go to the link, and it'll direct you, even though it's for Reality Remix

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

beezzer

Bigburgh

beezzer
Be patient. I'll be on ATS Live tonight, so I may not be able to post quickly.

How do you listen to ATS live...my tablet does not permit it..the pop up says it start in 8 mins...I don't get that option.

Go to the link, and it'll direct you, even though it's for Reality Remix

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OK listening! Shout out!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OK leaving this thread..been fun.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I pitched a tent.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There is not any victory or wining to be gotten from this propagandistic wars. There is no way to win over terrorism or drugs, the best you can hope is to remove the triggers that create the problem or divert it to focus on another target.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Panic2k11
reply to post by beezzer

There is not any victory or wining to be gotten from this propagandistic wars. There is no way to win over terrorism or drugs, the best you can hope is to remove the triggers that create the problem or divert it to focus on another target.

Is that like moving the goal posts after the kick? The us government is good at at changing the rules to suit an agenda.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I think they knew perfectly well from the get go that the advertisement was telling a lie, they just don't care since the majority does not resist and is desorganized and there is a powerful minority (probably organized) that get paid out of all the misery...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well, bad news creates MONEY. Money money money ............

But, some bad news are disgusting. Example:

Enjoy your local maccy!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fear is the mind Killer.
Fear shuts down the intellect.
And this is a fallen World so fear reigns.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

so much cotton wool wrappings you could end up like this

funBox

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Courage is not the lack of fear, but doing what needs to be done even in the face of it.

I say have courage.
edit on 18-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What gets me is shortly after 9/11 (the government's spring board for ruining America) we were told to live life as we were prior to the attacks, or the terrorist won. The only ones stopping that from happening IS the government. They have taken away so much of our rights, freedoms and pursuits of happiness. It has slowly been implemented and done in such away that many steeple have supported the changes. Just about every politician should be drug from office and never be allowed to return to anything remotely close to the field.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Honestly, you Americans. Here's a man you might like to meet, Mr Beezer.
Introducing John Smeaton, the man who battered the terrorists who attempted to blow up Glasgow airport:

We don't care who you are; terrorist, government or worse... we'll set about ye!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Mamatus
Crap, What happens when you don't fear the Government or anything else on that list? You become me. I am simply not afraid of anything on your list. The Government has no interest in small potato folks like myself.

Just finished three days riding the Coast Highway on my Duc and did not see a cop anywhere. The only thing they can get me for is speeding or passing on a double yellow. Oh and I did it while all the "normal" wage slaves and Government cogs ground away in their cubicles.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

Ummm...I'll trade you my three Honda's and the KZ 750 for your Ducati.....Erm...how about just two of the Honda's and the KZ...(I think I'll be keeping the 1980 CB 900 custom with the side car...or is it the other 1980 CB 900 Custom with 3,200 miles on it or the 1984 1000 interceptor)......Sheets...I guess I cant make up my mind...

But yeah, I cant quite bring up the energy to fear the Gov...But by the looks of things draconian...they sure fear the people...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nice Post Beezer. I agree with You 100 and Syx Percent! Started Tuning out Those Insane Bast-rds Years ago.
Waste of My Energy to even think about their Stupidity.
I think that They have cried Wolf so much that there may be a whole lot of People who don't pay attention to Them any way!
But, maybe they Do realize We don't believe Their B-S, that's why They keep pumping so much more at us all the time hoping for something to work ?
Have a Good One!

Syx.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know beez, I think you are just the sort of person that would appreciate my particular stance on these matters.

In this age, where every way a person can show their "worth" involves pushing paper, where every traditional, natural, human instinct must be suppressed in order to function "properly" in society, where chivalry is in a coma, where a man is not valued unless he submits to the whims of companies and governments, in this age where showing fear is the only way to interact with society completely, I am proud to say that I have no fear for the future.

You see, the world will turn, and it may burn, but the things that others fear, a return to an age where a persons worth is measured in the amount of physical capacity they have, where a persons ability to make shelter, hunt and kill game, prepare meals in rustic circumstances, defend themselves and their communities from harm are the measure of a persons worth, these things I have NO fear of. What I fear is that the chaos will never descend, that mankind will never be freed from the paper chains about its wrists and ankles, that a persons worth will continue to be based on nonsense, rather than their ability to grasp life by the balls and crush every moments contentment and satisfaction from it.

Government collapse? Could not give a fig. Natural disasters? If I die, I die, and if I do not, I will save others. The thing people fear these days, is a return to a world of black and white, survival or death. That fear is the most foolish of all fears. The consequences of failing to survive are immediate, not prolonged (especially if there is no access to high grade medical facilities), and successfully surviving REAL life, rather than the cotton wool BS most people live nowadays, is actually FUN! Its hard, you get splinters, you grow callouses, and gain scars, but it is SIMPLE not over complicated.

Put it this way:

I should be allowed to set up a dwelling place, where ever the hell I like. I should be allowed to build one however I see fit, with responsibility for my safety in MY hands, not that of a faceless government body. If I did that now, I would be under arrest inside a month more than likely. But when the crap really hits the fan, there will be no one there to tell me that I am not worthy of a home that no man may evict me from without my first shedding his blood. There will be no one there to tell me that I may not live separate from the electrical grid, that I owe them money because I continue to breathe in and out (or at least, no laws preventing me from gutting any bugger with the temerity to so insist) no reason what so ever, that I could not go out and live the life that we should never have stopped living in this beautiful country, in touch with, and side by side with, nature, and with freedom.

How can I fear a return to a true age of freedom? How can I look the future and the face and fear it, when I loathe the present as much as I do? I WELCOME the onset of chaos and mayhem, because if I am lucky enough to survive the initial firestorms, then you can be damned sure I will be more successful if we get smacked back into the dark ages, than I ever will be with forms to fill in, bank accounts to manage, council taxes to pay, and a government agency recording my every deed and word.

I say BRING IT ON!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fear is a method to insure complacency!

When a bank robber comes into a bank
and says everyone down on the ground,
why do you think people get down on the
dirty floor?

Well the same is true to get cooperation
in the general public! The shadow
government uses fear to get us to accept