It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be afraid, be very afraid. . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ok, this scares me...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

beezzer

Bigburgh

beezzer

Bigburgh

beezzer

Treespeaker
reply to post by beezzer

Ok I agree with your rant....and I see areas of my country going the same way.

What if we collectively helped out the losers in our community...seriously and no metaphors.

When we take care of the little things in sight we make a very real difference in our immediate surroundings on a very personal level, the

lasting change being the best it's generational.

Folks don't need a watch dog when they are doing the right stuff.....or more importantly when we care for what's being spit out the machine...effectively cleaning up the sight we don't see the machine return to watch....it's looking for positive change because it's invested in it.....or is it?

Cheers soggy Rabbit

We need to take care of each other. We don't need government if we all just chip in, we don't need laws to force us to pay more in taxes for the needy, if we simply take care of the needy ourselves.

Yes! But without the public the government would not get revenue to run...they need us more than we need them...

That should make THEM very afraid!

No way...he upper powers...are not afraid...they have money and manipulation. They can shut down power grids. Stop supply of clean water...and shut down banks....they don't know the meaning of afraid..yet

Why would they do that?

Because they are afraid of us.

Well...right now they would be getting off on it...egotistic and power hungry...but eventually they'll squeeze us so bad..the economy will be bust....no more money coming in...then they'll realise that the public hit rock bottom and have nothing left but to retaliate. Then afraid they'll be..but by then they will have borrowed to much from china...
Learn Mandarin...debt collectors will come..bad for us..don't know if they set up a cushy pad in the south Pacific or Europe. But eventually they'll run.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I do have a fear but its more of a concern ish.
Thats for the people being Brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

Ok, this scares me...

Who do you think would win in a bare knuckle fist fight, this Guy or or Bill Murray? I don't know personally but either way, it would be hilarious.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you for responding.

I will try my best and hope that my interpretation of your reply is accurate.

The war on drugs was fabricated, it was not meant to be won.

The war on poverty is not a war, in fact it seems that your government embraces inflicting poverty upon its people.

First off, I completely agree that there are religious extremists who hate the West.

But...

I don't believe that these religious extremists actually committed the crimes which paved the way for the war on terror which led to the invasion of a couple countries, countless civilian deaths, countless coalition troops, Patriot acts, and all the other crap that we have been subjected to since this "war on terror" was launched.

Call me a nutter (it's okay I won't get offended) but I believe that criminal elements within the United States government acting with several other groups/countries orchestrated the events of 9/11 and that they had several agendas in play while achieving this goal.

First off it allowed them to topple a couple Middle East regimes which also made a lot of people rich at the cost of much blood from all sides and it also gave them reason to implement several of the things that you ranted about domestically. They also created a lot of anti-American sentiment around the globe which actually works in their favor because now they can point and say "Look at those extremist America haters!!!" then drone the # out of them and call it justifiable.

I don't think you won, and that the "ass kicking" was actually one huge war crime because the true culprits are still sitting pretty in Washington DC, Wall St, and Tel-Aviv among other places as well. The real terrorists are the ones who fabricated this war on terror. No one has won anythihng until the criminals in D.C., Federal Reserve, Central Banks, arms manufacturers and all the other corporations/organizations which profit from this farce of a "war" are held accountable for their actions.

I know people may say that I should prove my claims, but I would like the people who made the original claims about the official story to prove their claims first...the sad thing is that no one can prove that religious extremists from the Middle East attacked the USA on that day.

Yes, I know you are not very fond of your government and their actions, but in my opinion it appears that you are looking at this from the wrong angle

Know your enemy...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

beezzer

Rikku
who is 'they'?
haven't you already lost the argument, when you have to refer to your opposition as 'they?
call them sily names like tptb or the illuminati.

you dont even know who your enemy is?

Does it matter?

If they are my enemy, they will expose themselves eventually.

They would be..Palosi,Reid,Fienstien, , and Holder whose CV has more holes than Swiss cheese. McCain...big pharm and bank ceo's

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

Who do you think would win in a bare knuckle fist fight, this Guy or or Bill Murray?

Fred Mertz

ETA: Fred's waistline scares me too...

edit on 17-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The true face of fear. . . .

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lol..OK I got relatives at Langley and the NRA building....army Intel....if I keep this up I'll be getting a call

So I'm leaving this thread for now..lol thanks to all that participated.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

beezzer

Lol...I'm oddly frisky...confused...
Stay on topic! Lol!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm not smart enough to grasp the larger picture.

Abstract agencies, machievellian game-playing is beyond me.

I only know what's in front of me.

Truth is nothing more than a Ping-Pong ball played back and forth for the amusement of people I could care less about.

I don't know if we'll ever find the truth.

And that's the way they want it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Bahahaha im afraid i just shat from lolling so hard.

Is that fear?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes I know this is the rant forum, but...

I hate to be the fun police, but why do interesting threads with important content always turn into a joke with you guys. It's like one huge circle jerk. I like jokes as much as the next guy but the content of the OP is no laughing matter and this thread has turned into a circus...shame.

Four pages of posts and 75% of them are completely off topic and or making fun of very serious things.

Personally, I am not even American and I am affected by this crap on a daily basis and it is actually quite frightening to see so many of you turn this topic into the peanut gallery.

ETA:

Perhaps I am overreacting but this is my honest opinion in regards to the flow of this thread.
edit on 1/17/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

link   

Rikku

stand up and say, "We aren't afraid. YOU can't scare us."

"Come get some".

who will you say that to?
it doesnt matter if your heart is in the right place, if you brain is of dancing with the pixies.

My brain is always dancing with the pixies.

But I think that's better than going to side A or side B and drinking either of their koolaid.

link   

Bigburgh

beezzer

Lol...I'm oddly frisky...confused...
Stay on topic! Lol!

Dang beezer you got great legs!

edit on 17-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

shaneslaughta
reply to post by Bigburgh

Bahahaha im afraid i just shat from lolling so hard.

Is that fear?

Depends.

(get it? Depends. . . . bwahahahahahahahaha)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have never had a thread amuse me so.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

link   

Bigburgh

Bigburgh

beezzer