It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US civilian weapon disarmament document

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont know if this document is posted here in the past, if someone did, plz lock this topic.

Its about 6 months old document by United Nations and it has to do with disarmament of US civilian guns and it also gives a plan how to disarm you.

I found it interesting... Save the document, because this document is on the news now and they may remove it.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 17-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Why does it have a please recycle and a barcode square thing? On what appears to be a United Nation Doc?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

it says : United Nations office of disarmament affairs.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't doubt that the sentiment is real but something strikes me as fishy about that particular piece.
This is small :
I know the headquarters is here and Hollywood has made us understand that "Finally" means there's at least one more...
But, it's the UN, presumably they would be familiar with the word "penultimate" if they had another item to add.

Also, something about the font and layout seems weird to me but I'm no expert. At all.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GrislyAddams

I am not familiar with documents, it came out in the local news and I posted it here.. lol

Now it is you to decide if its legit. It has dates and protocols though... Its the same thing, they did in Europe... Exact the same thing. Now you can't take a gun, its extremely hard to give you license, maybe never. So its more like reading, what they actually did allready in EU.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Are you saying that the QR code says: UN office of disarmament?
There's an app for QR codes. You can make them say whatever you want. I've made several for my business.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm not saying I don't believe that this is real in concept. I do. I think the evidence is there when you look at the gun laws around the world already.
It also makes sense that they would have police from outside the US "assisting".
Blue helmets are great targets for making friends at the range.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrislyAddams

Ya that is my problem too... And the please recycle thing makes me thing mass produced paper to be handed out

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Truly, why would you recycle a restricted document. Except, the NSA recycles. All documents gets turned back into more paper. On site. So, I guess that goes either way...nevermind.
edit on 17-1-2014 by GrislyAddams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

From link above:

When we checked with the United Nations, a spokesman declared it a fake.

"I checked the document number on our internal document system, and the reply I got back now was simply, ‘There is no document matching your request,’ said Farhan Haq, associate spokesperson for the Secretary-General. "The document number (A/CN.11/L.72) doesn't conform to our standard system, in any case."

In addition, Haq said, "there is no such body as a ‘Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group.’ Nor does the United Nations involve itself in confiscating weapons from member states."

Finally, Haq said, "the use of blue ink, some of the type font and the scanner icon in the bottom right-hand corner are not found in real U.N. documents. So, in several different ways, this document is fake."

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The org is real, here is the website, I am searching of UNODA documents in PDF, just to check the font and the style.

www.un.org...

after edit :
it seems legit! Here is many documents by UNODA

disarmament-library.un.org...

they have this things in their documents.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Snopes says it's altered

[ which might indicate the altered version is the *real* agenda imo ]

from the UN website

Agenda21 has many hidden things.

very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey, it would be a good ninja trick to send things out that look stylistically wrong just for plausible deniability, but, I figured out what bothers me about this.
It's easy to understand.
This was written for folks like us to freak out about.
When have you ever read anything from a government body that didn't sound like it was written by a team of lawyers at a coke party?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

as far as I understand, they have numbers in the documents, like... ( S /2013/503 )

The letter S symbolizes " SPECIAL ", the document they posted as news here, it has CN, it could be clasified number... lol

reply to post by facelift

so it is wide spread allready.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This reads like it was written by the Georgia Guidestones author, which, maybe, I guess.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What's dangerous about it besides some troll trolling Agenda 21 conspiracy nu.. theorists?
IMO you shouldn't play mind games with people that close to the edge.
edit on 1/17/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

this article www.politifact.com...

is not entirely correct, I am a good searching boy, so I decided to search a bit of my own.... I get 44 results, but the guy who wrotte the article above, states that he found 0 results..

www.un.org...

I also searched what the secretary general received in documents about small arms and I found something interesting.

He received official documents from 67-71 codes numbers... the document here is 72... hmmm

disarmament-library.un.org...$FILE/A-68-42.pdf

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I read that the 1st time you posted it.
I'm not catching your connection.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Facelift posted an article that speaks about that document. The author of the article, states that there is no document results, with that specific number, in the UN search engine.

And thats wrong, I get 44 results.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Typo on item #6.

"laws to completely makes any and all firearms..."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join