It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be any person for one hour who would you choose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Mianeye
Skeptic Overlord

And make some minor changes to this site, nothing special

LOL. Good choice. (I hope he's not watching.)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

I don't hit women either you're right it's not cool. I would slap Hillary around just a bit. I'm not sure she is a woman.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

I'm not sure she is a woman.

Lol. I wish I could give you more stars for that statement. Too funny....and somewhat scary since there's truth to that!

I wonder what damage one of us could do by being Hilary for an hour? Hmmmmm....

Dustbowl

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

George Bush Sr.

I would then make him write down his memories or record a video.

I have a feeling he is one of the most evil men(visible) of recent history. Just a gut feeling with not much to back it up.

or for fun I think I would like to be a professional surfer. One of the ones that have the skill level to ride the huge waves. Like this:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Emma Watson!

I would rock my own body for that whole hour.

Take some selfies maybe.....for later.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting, though i'm not really sure. Can you go back in time?

I would like to go into my mind at age 15 and spend an hour hanging with my best friend, I can't recall her last name only the first letter of it and it irks me something fierce. I would make sure to ask her.

Ethically i'm kind of torn, I think it would be wrong to take over someones mind but I really, really, really, want to know what's in area 51. So the mind that gets me in there is the one I would enter, not too sure who that is though.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
QUEEN of ENGLAND..

gather all the monarch families and heirs.. poison them ALL.

give back the centuries of stolen wealth, land and other assets to those stolen from --- Hint: this is how they live so well still today.. they are living off the interest of the theft.

Then once all the monarchs are dead, poison self.

You see, they are behind it ALL!! the bankers, the letter agencies, the corporations, the central banks, everything!!

the monarchs of Europe (and their minions) are behind it ALL!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Agent008
Emma Watson!

I would rock my own body for that whole hour.

Take some selfies maybe.....for later.

I did laugh out loud.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

(sick but funny.) loved it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

HanzHenry
QUEEN of ENGLAND..

gather all the monarch families and heirs.. poison them ALL.

give back the centuries of stolen wealth, land and other assets to those stolen from --- Hint: this is how they live so well still today.. they are living off the interest of the theft.

Then once all the monarchs are dead, poison self.

You see, they are behind it ALL!! the bankers, the letter agencies, the corporations, the central banks, everything!!

the monarchs of Europe (and their minions) are behind it ALL!

Wow!

I should have said you can't kill people but I didn't think I needed to include that clause. (should have known better.)

Update - You can't kill people.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I would like to be the guy who has the highest security clearance related to UFO's and possible extraterrestrial visitations. I can than find out the secrets surrounding UFO's, extraterrestrials, have access to Area 51, the Dulce Base if it exists and any other underground facilities. Only thing, 1 hour wouldn't be enough time to gather enough information, travel to all these sites or witness everything I would be interested in.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would have to say Nick Lackey back in the Jessica Simpson days. He had her while she what hot. I know not much of a conversation piece, but that wouldn't be the piece I would be after and we wouldn't be talking.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
John Malkovich. Because i saw a movie on it and it was cool

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some with an extreme amount of power that I could legally wreck a large amount of havoc in my one hour.

That or Kim Jong Un. I would open the gate so people could leave, release everyone from labor camps. order the destruction of their government and weapons and air drop massive amounts of money and food to the people. And invite all the hungry people to a huge dinner party.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dick Cheney, and in the hour I was him, I would murder Donald Rumsfeld frame GW for it, then commit suicide. And a damn fine hour it was!!!

edit on 17-1-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Dalai Lama. I have tons of questions and I figure ... go to the source for the answers.
(well .. his version of the answers, anyways)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

FlyersFan
The Dalai Lama. I have tons of questions and I figure ... go to the source for the answers.
(well .. his version of the answers, anyways)

that's an interesting one. Would you try and do the levitate thing?

Actually, I always picture this when I think of the dalai lama.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I can not take this seriously I'm sorry. Why would I want to be anyone else? Sure I mean, some people may seem to have tremendous things in their lives but think about what it comes with.

Donald trump for a day, all that money but not an ounce of free time to spend it. I think that man works in his sleep, even in his leisure time he's working. Aren't his hobbies making money, his job is making tremendous amounts of money, his idea of a pet project is flipping an apartment building for mega bucks, or investing millions in a potential company.

Pick any celebrity, sure maybe it's their looks, the money, the fame, but would you really want to live a life where every thing you do is scrutinized mercilessly? What you wear, how you look, where you are, who you are with, what you're buying, how much you spend, how little you spend. It's #ing madness.

Famous world leaders past or present. Endless work, all of the above mentioned, and many really do have people trying to kill them pretty much every day.

I'm quite happy being me, I know my responsibilities, my worries and woes and how to deal with them. If I could be anyone for a day, I would be myself 10 years from now just to see where I am at, or perhaps myself 10 years ago to get a chance to see where I really thought I would be now.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

It my brother Noomsey!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Blake Lively.....right before ...ahem.....Private time
with her husabnd Ryan Reynolds.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....let me enjoy that vision for a moment........................

ok though, seriously.....Kim Jong Un.
for a few reasons.....
(1) to understand pure love sometimes you need to know pure evil
(2) to see if I could help save some lives in N Korea while I am experiencing his life
(3) Maybe I could take what I learned back to my present life to help the people of N Korea and/or save the world from his schemes.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thats Easy. I'd be Obama. i'd undo Obamacare and have lots of unprotected sex with Michelle in the oval office, in the white house kitchen in the war room, on the lawn etc.. Then i'd resign at the 59 minute mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join