It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be any person for one hour who would you choose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen and everyone else,

I’m asking if you could take over a person’s body and mind and control them for one hour who would you choose?

The person will not know you controlled their body / mind and after one hour they will continue with their 'normal' life.

One condition is during your control of the person you can't force the person to break the law.

The information in the person’s mind will be erased from your memory at the end of the hour. You will remember the visit but you won’t remember any of the person's memory prior to your visit.

You can choose any person who is alive. (no dead people, no fictitious people.)

This is just 4 fun so pissy people need not reply.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would like to be Obama so i can fire the NSA and then quit.

oh and remote destroy all air drones everywhere.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Madeba...Nelson Mandela

To see what made this man the shining example that he turned out to be.

Pity more do not follow his example amongst world leaders.

Oops whata mistaka to makea

Skip Madeba, no,disrespect to,the dead, but for those still inhabiting this mortal coil I vote for George Soros.

I would use all that money to end world poverty and the power of the banks in one foul sweep and then bail out completely by joking the Monastry on Caldey Island and making honey and mead for the rest of my life while watching the Illuminati wriggle and fade away. It would really be the dawning of an Aquarians Age, or has that left me by already?

Anyway, Soros it would be, let's see what has been making him tick at the same time as sorting the world out in the same hour!

edit on 17-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Would you divorce the wife or slap the kids around a little?

Would you slap Hillary?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ironman.

Specifically, I would spend the whole hour joining the mile high club with his hosties.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You know, it might be interesting to be Obama for an hour.

Maybe have a huge press conference, confirm to the entire world that our elected politicians are crooked scumbags, myself included, start the ousting of said politicians, give the country back to the PEOPLE....and then maybe pass a few executive orders to disclose all of the governments secrets (but not the kind that would get anyone hurt, of course - with the exception of those which might hurt the corrupt politicians) undo all the horrible legislation that has been passed and undo all of the damage the corrupt politicians have caused and let our country start over from scratch with the Constitution as a starting point.

I don't know if I could do all of that in just an hour.....but I would damn sure love to give it a shot!

Interesting thread and idea, OP.

Regards,

Dustbowl

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Pope...I would hold a press conference and announce I was gay and God says it is fine to be gay

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
George Bush sr.
That guy knows everything about everything. I wanna get mi hands on those secret files!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thought about this a minute. Almost a philosophical question. The good of yourself or the good of mankind?

I pick Bill Gates and spend an hour writing checks to myself lol...so I could help mankind and have a learjet full of hotties helping me

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

My husband.

And oh, the things I'd make him do...

Like take out the garbage on the day the garbage truck comes and not after
Get that darn light bulb changed that's too high for me to reach in the guest room (was promised in October)
Fix the broken table's leg how he said he would back in July
Find out why the water boiler is making that sound

and the list goes on

I love him dearly but he's like Tim the Tool-man Taylor , won't let me call someone to get things fixed, and it takes him months to get it done, and even then I'm not sure those appliances were only supposed to last that long.

edit on 17/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
JFK.

And I'd skip Dallas and change the course of history!

mu-ahahahahahahahaha

crumbs, just read the rest of the OP's rules.

No dead people.

Putin!

I'd be Putin and change the course of the future!

(and I'd get a rainbow flag tat on my chest- heehee)
edit on 17-1-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

How innocent. (maybe).

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

A woman, any woman....

So I could understand just how messed up their emotional process of thinking works.

I may commit suicide, but I might get the answer!

I re-read your post... I guess that doesn't apply to your guidelines

How about Nicholas Cage, that guy's in everything!
edit on 17-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I love the JFK thing.

The tattoo would be hilarious. LMAO.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'd want to be that person who can get into the restricted section of the congressional library.

I'd have a camera....

And my mission impossible would be the truth on UFO's and anything else I came across. Who shot JFK? What is the black knight? Were ruins found on the moon?

I wouldn't mind getting into the Vatican vault either.

CdT

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord

And make some minor changes to this site, nothing special

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes, innocent indeed.
You said we could choose anyone (not dead or made-up) and he came to my mind first.

I meant what I wrote, and wrote what I meant.

I'm surprised to see how many people would choose Obama.
If not my husband, then I probably would have chosen a rock star.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would take over bill gates, then have him transfer all of his money to me legally. Then I would spend the next 45 mins or so eating the most carb filled junk food possible. So he spend the next two days on the can!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Lol, I would get Michelle some braces to pull in that overbite and THEN divorce her. Her teeth give me the impression that she is always right on the verge of eating someone's face off or something. She should take some of that extravagant vacation money and fix her grill!

Maybe not slap Hilary (hitting women is NOT cool), but I would fire her and humiliate her publicly. Oh, and tell her to stop with the collagen injections/cheek implants or whatever the heck it is that she has done to her face/cheeks. She looks creepier by the day...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

the restricted section of the congressional library.

Isn't the congressional library paid for with taxpayer $$$$? There is a 'restricted area' ? We can't see what is.....nevermind I was going to ask a silly question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join