It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski Revisited

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Billy Meier I hear isn't much impressed with numerology either. That is why I wonder who I am in contact with if it is not the Pleadians. Everything is numbers to them. I have read no books on numbers. And when I hear people being interviewed on shows like C to C who claim to be an authority on numbers nothing they say ever rings a bell with me either. Nevertheless I do think the Pleadians have a code that includes numbers. I don't believe the ages given by them but think the numbers have meaning. His current contact is 163 years old supposedly. My latest sighting was on 6-13. But it is others who use the same numbers not just the Pleadians. From what I can see, all the aliens use numbers. Even the aliens who contacted the catholic women back in 1917 made their contacts on certain dates, i.e. 5-13, 6-13, 7-13, 8-19, 9-13, 10-13. All these numbers have meaning But to say that does not mean that I am catholic or would ever want to be. But I recognize that even their contacts use these numbers and numerology.There is another calandar, I think, that begins with the date 5-13 which would be equivalent to our January 1. Many of the dates have to be looked at with that date as a starting point. April 24 would be 11 months and 11 days after 5-13 which gives the number 1111. It all pretty much sounds like jibberish to anybody else. I think Arthur C. Clarke is about the only other human besides me that I can see has got some understanding of the numbers. Nobody else I think that I've seen has any idea what they are talking about, they are just selling books.

This may all sound like jibberish to you. And since you are not English it may not be understood. But there is a code that is in English. The letter A equals 1 and so on till you get to Z which equals 26. There are others who believe that English was the original language and some even think it is a universal language. I do not know. But I know of this code that is in English. 10-13 would be the letters J and M in that code. Can you tell me how many atheletes or entertainers have names that have the initials J and M? Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, John (Paul) McCartney, Mick Jaggar, etc. etc. etc. Does this mean that these people are aliens? I don't have the answer to that.

Michael Horn would have the number 138 as M equals 13 amd H equals 8 according to this code. I have heard an awful lot about this number as my father was born on 8-13. It is a Pleadian number. The Billy Meier material is full of these numbers and code. There is the story told by Semjase of one of her ancestors who took 183 ships and fled the home worlds. I don't say anything about Michael Horn no matter how mistaken I think he may be about some things. He has found his people.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by grasshopper]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join