It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Gays at Olympics Must "Leave Children At Peace"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Why do you all keep avoiding my question ? How can you be born gay and yet the only gays are "consenting ADULTS" ?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

They are born gay I never said they were not, I have talked to many of my gay pals and they knew all along they were gay, they found it hard to admit it to themselves because some people are bigots and evil disgusting human beings by making them feel like they are perverse and wrong somehow...ring any bells?.
Now why don't you answer my question in my last post.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That does not answer my question. If they are born gay then how is homosexuality only between consenting adults ?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I can see where your going with this but If you go down that road you may as well call everyone a paedophile, we all hit puberty and start looking at the sex we are attracted to. Paedophiles are adults who are attracted to children and the child is not giving consent so it is child abuse and If it is not two consenting adults it is rape.
I knew I was straight before puberty my gay pals knew they were gay before they hit puberty...
Two people who love each other has no concern to you nor do they effect you at all so why are you so bothered what two people get up to when it is not effecting you one bit?. Answer the question...
edit on 17-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Pervert -

a : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

b : to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

a : to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse

b : to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

www.merriam-webster.com...

That is why it's perverse. It is not the natural function of sex (please don't make me post about that again).
A man is not designed for a man. Men and women are designed for each other. They fit.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So nobody is going to attempt to answer my question ? Have I truly backed you all into a corner and posed a question you all cannot pervert an answer to ? Come on now, don't let me down.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I did answer your question....
Oh sod it don't bother it is obvious why you don't like gay people because of one line in a old book and even then it is questionable.
You are condemning others when it isn't your job to do so. Also bordering on hate speech against a group of people also against the T&C.
Shame on you and all your ilk.
Iam out.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Does anyone have any statistical data on percentage of gays that are pedos files. Mabey Putin has seen data to inform him there is a strong correlation.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

psychology.ucdavis.edu...

No connection at all.

"In 1992, alarmed over claims made during a campaign for an anti-gay state constitutional amendment in Colorado, two physicians reviewed every case of suspected child molestation evaluated at Children's Hospital in Denver over a one-year period. Of the 269 cases determined to involve molestation by an adult, only two of the perpetrators could be identified as gay or lesbian. The researchers concluded that the risk of child sexual abuse by an identifiably gay or lesbian person was between zero and 3.1%, and that the risk of such abuse by the heterosexual partner of a relative was over 100 times greater.[8]"

www.robincmiller.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It is the same for straight kids as it is for gay kids. You hit that special age of 12/13 where you start to notice boys or girls (depending on sexuality) and you get crushes. Some kids explore those sexual feelings, some are abstinent and some are late bloomers.

Some were like me who dated the boys in school like I was supposed to but found it awkward and uncomfortable. Kissing them made me feel ill to my stomach and I would have panic attacks. Then one day a girl kissed me and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Warm, beautiful and liquid happiness right to the heart. Like the difference of being in the city only seeing a handful of stars to somewhere rural where the sky is more star than empty space. It is that powerful. When I like a woman, my heart races and butterflies are in my stomach; I get tongued-tied and there is a pleasant pressure/feeling of fullness in my chest.

I think I am done here.

Peace, love, and happiness to you all.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

NO you did not answer my question at all. You said your gal pals believe they were gay all along. If folks are born gay then how are the only gays consenting adults ?
Oh and reread this entire thread. Not once have I ever mentioned the Bible or my Christian faith. Not once. I have not quoted scripture or used the word immoral. I can if you'd like but I haven't yet. If you have issues with God or his word, that is between you and him and has not been a topic for discussion in this thread by me. You know what assuming does don't you ? Also I have not done any hate speech or anything close to that so get off of that.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You have to remember Putins more closer to Statesman than Politician. A lot of people don't want Gays at Olympics at all. To manage that hostility and allow also for Gays to attend, hes issuing a warning to Gays to leave kids alone. His real target audience for his statement is the hostility crowd.

In other words hes statement reflects a compromise which although not idea for either party pro or anti gay it lets Russia move forward with getting on with the Olympics and not denying anyone in.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

That doesn't even attempt to address my question.
I guess I have finally gotten you folks speechless. All anyone has done since I posed my question is dance around it and change the subject or turn it around with a question for me.
Come on guys, answer it for me.........

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Then why do you call them perverse? call them unnatural? do you know how that must feel to someone who is gay?.
In my view the only people who are even bothered enough to talk hate speech against gay people are religious and or closet homosexuals.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Wow, a biased pro gay source. So common here.
I guess I can start posting items from Focus on the Family for ya or other biased anti gay sites.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well, that's your view. I call them perverse and unnatural because they are. I just posted the definition of pervert for ya. Please don't insist on my defining every word for you. I use the word unnatural because it is not the natural function of sex. People on here have argued the ignorant homosexual animal thing all day which in the end just relates homosexuals to horny primal animals by you guy's definitions. The natural purpose for sex is for procreation. Two men together or two women together cannot possibly procreate with one another. Yes sex is pleasurable, let's face facts, as much pain is involved in the birthing process, if sex was not pleasurable then no one would procreate.
And the only people who can possibly be anti gay in your eyes is a person of faith or a closet homo ? Do you like or agree with bestiality ? Cause I think the only people who are anti bestiality must be religious or a closet zoophile and we all here know you are not religious.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Putin isn't totally wrong for saying this, because there is such a thing as militant gays male and female, and they do approach kids to try and coach them a little bit, this doesn't mean they are pedophiling on kids necessarily.

how about some of those school district lunatics that try pushing this stuff.. A person cannot be born gay the same as you can't be born a car thief. (I'm not equating the other as a crime).

People are manipulated by good and evil in this world, and evil looks like it is winning..

If people are born this way, then when I meet my maker, I'm going to say that any stuff I did is because I was born that way, I wonder how that will work for me?

Don't worry about judgment day folks, just boldly claim you were born that way. I highly doubt that it will have the desired results.

I do have friends of the family that go to the same church I do, and they are gay, and the pastor basically told them that they could live this way, and God won't mind.. haha..

By the way , the church is all left wing liberals that still love Obama, and they all think that life is about doing everything you want so you are happy.. This kind of breaks the ATS stereotype of Christians being conservatives and full of hate..

These people are all really nice folks, just super dense when it comes to understanding basic reality...

None of what I said means I hate people with different lifestyles, they have free will and I'll always respect my fellow humans to choose that which they wish.. Humans were given this option since the beginning..

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You're a right card, CV. You tuck tail and run when you make fallacious claims you can't prove, and you come back bleating a loaded question you think is witty and then crow about "victory" when no one will play your silly game with you.

Your comments are your opinion. To most people, your words sound simplistic if not childish. You don't define natural for others. Your parochial definition of what is "natural" would preclude about 60% of the sex that any couple has with each other.

What does any of the blathering in your posts have to do with the topic at hand?

How does your sophomoric squeamishness about other's sexual behavior have to do with international politics?

Why are you apparently so obsessed with what other adults put where?

Why don't you answer any or all of those questions? Or just scamper back off and pretend you're right.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

You honestly cannot answer my question either. Pity, you can only attempt to belittle me and dance around my question.
SMDH

I assure you this is no game. I do not view it as such. I'm just wondering how the gay mantra is "I was born this way", and yet you guys have strongly pushed the idea today that all homosexuals are consenting adults. Which is it ? Born Gay ? or become gay as an adult ? Why are you so afraid to try and answer me ? It's because you and the other gay and pro gay folks on here have the thought processes of a 5 year old child. "You either agree with me or you hate me", "someone saw a male dolphin hump another male dolphin so homosexuality amongst humans is proper and natural". You only deal in absolutions which you will never have.

edit on 17-1-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Can we leave religion out of the equation in just one discussion?

Why do you think anyone cares about your personal religious beliefs about right and wrong in a discussion about the international political ramifications of Putin's comments? Did you just come in to share the same tired belief-based material? We've heard it all ad nauseam.

Make some verifiable claims about the topic. Address the logic or content of posts with better claims based on facts not opinions.

You know, rational discussion? Debate about the issues? That kind of thing?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join